It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

MafiaK1: if the other player is strong u may kill something so it will be easier for other teams to win and that could be good for your ranking
Piranjade: It could also be the other way around and a strong team might hurt your future opponents.
I don't think you can really calculate something like that at this point of the league.
i can calculate it for 1 player :D
I generally try not to foul, but I have been steadily trying to integrate it more into game.

It's just generally such a risk that I don't like doing it much unless I have a deeper roster and can withstand the possible ejection.
I've fouled with the Halflings in just about every game once. Usually late, because at that point I'm down to three players (or less) and feel vindicated in doing so. I also like to think the combat instincts of Zhang Furchin or Musashi Misosoup (BEFORE HE DIED :( :() kick in.

As the Blackrock Berserkers, I never fouled. I didn't need to or want to.
Hawk52: I've fouled with the Halflings in just about every game once. Usually late, because at that point I'm down to three players (or less) and feel vindicated in doing so. I also like to think the combat instincts of Zhang Furchin or Musashi Misosoup (BEFORE HE DIED :( :() kick in.

As the Blackrock Berserkers, I never fouled. I didn't need to or want to.
I foul all the turns if I can with halflings.
It can unnerve your opponent into making a mistake. I know that it can leave me with less players, but, well...they are expendable.
Post edited July 19, 2013 by mefet
FYI: Shadow Plague vs. Get Hurt Kickers is running atm. It is quite a bloody game. ^^
Post edited July 19, 2013 by chaos_panda
chaos_panda: FYI: Shadow Plague vs. Get Hurt Kickers is running atm. It is quite a bloody game. ^^
Incredibly bloody game don't define the massacre that our teams produced in each other.
I had bad luck with the rerolls and bowpurity with his armor rolls.
He inflicted two deads on me and an injury(one saved by the apothecary), and I inflicted three injuries one being a permanent reduction of av I think. For some turns it seemed impossible to survive a simple block.
In the last half of the match the day turned rainy and it was a nightmare for both the elves and the skaven.
I think that the both of us considered this a match to recober our injuries and have money winning or losing, but it turned in an bloody 1-1.
It was really nerve-shaking for both of us...
Post edited July 19, 2013 by mefet
http://www.mediafire.com/?hyf1hl310s2405v

this was a close/wtf is this shit! game on both sides of the field.

it was a draw, with TD"s scored when both players were playing defence..

things don't look up for my team..

One lineman with nigging injury..
A thrower with -1 str..

20 k in treasury

I honestly have no idea what I'll do with this team now..
Been playing a bit, kinda regretting my choice of playing elves haha.. well, i'll stick with it to the end.

Next team, I'll be playing chaos dwarves... Rolling 2+ rolls is bad. The damn game is rigged against rolling 2+ rolls. wild animal blitz failed 3 times, 2+ dodges failed 3 times...

starting with tackle be op, haha...
My next match will be against Dreammouse / flamey. I added her (?) on my Steam-FL, so we can manage the date for the game. Steam says, she wasn't online for about 5 days.

I didn't get any messages regarding our game from her side (Steam/GOG-PM).

Apart from this I simply don't want to search 2 threads (one with over 50 pages and the other with about 20) manually for some posts of her so I can write a PM. The various online search-engines (even google) weren't able to help me properly. Edit: Thx 2 Rod: this isn't an issue anymore. ^^ /Edit

(Perhaps it is possible to add a link of each GOG-profile on page 1 next season to make matchmaking a bit easier for those who aren't that regularly online @ Steam. ^^")
chaos_panda: (Perhaps it is possible to add a link of each GOG-profile on page 1 next season to make matchmaking a bit easier for those who aren't that regularly online @ Steam. ^^")
Good idea.
I wonder why this hasn't been suggested before....

Give me a few minutes.

The full list is now in my first post in this thread (post 7 on page 1).
Post edited July 19, 2013 by Rodzaju
Rodzaju: Give me a few minutes.
[...]
Thank you! :)

PM is on its way. :)
nothing to see...
snip
Rodzaju: Give me a few minutes.
[...]
chaos_panda: Thank you! :)

pm not received....
:)
Rodzaju: snip
chaos_panda: Thank you! :)

Rodzaju: pm not received....
I wrote Dreammouse a PM.

Sry for the lack of clear writing.
why should u get the pm for Dreammouse :D
Rodzaju: snip

pm not received....
chaos_panda: I wrote Dreammouse a PM.

Sry for the lack of clear writing.
It's a little rude, but I've found the most efficient way of getting hold of dreammouse is to ask Piranjade to give her a prod....

They are sisters :)