It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

high rated
Fanatical Killer Bundle XI

The Technomancer
The Signal From Tölva
Forward to the Sky
PewDiePie: Legend of the Brofist
The Swindle
UNLOVED
Zenith
Hive Jump
Think of the Children
ICY: Frostbite Edition

€5.09, 96% off [Ends in 14 days]
Post edited May 21, 2018 by PainOfSalvation
high rated
PainOfSalvation: Fanatical Killer Bundle XI
I added some links & descriptions for convenience:

The Technomancer (sci-fi action / rpg) [Windows]
The Signal From Tolva (open-world fps) [Windows]
Forward to the Sky (puzzle platforming action adventure) [Windows, Linux, Mac]
PewDiePie: Legend of the Brofist (2D platformer with famous Youtubers) [Winsows, Mac]
The Swindle (stealh / action platformer) [Windows, Mac]
UNLOVED (fast paced single / co-op shooter) [Windows]
Zenith (action adventure / rpg with humour) [Windows]
Think of the Children (co-op "parenting simulator") [Windows]
Hive Jump (single / co-op action platformer) [Windows, Linux, Mac]
ICY: Frostbite Edition (post-apocalyptic survival rpg) [Windows, Mac]

This is the first bundle in Bundlefest on Fanatical: new bundles every day May 21st - 25th.
I'm kinda interested in The Signal From Tölva & ICY: Frostbite Edition. The Technomancer seems interesting too. Hmmm… Seems like a great bundle to me.

Edit:
Redditors report that Stories: Path of Destinies also included in the bundle. But that's a secret :)

Oh, and today's Stardeal is Sudden Strike Trilogy.
Post edited May 21, 2018 by llemurian
Better Than 6 for free on HumbleBundle (if you remembered to check-in for 5 days) https://www.humblebundle.com/mission/spring-sale-rewards-week-2
Post edited May 21, 2018 by goldfishfingers
goldfishfingers: Better Than 6 for free on HumbleBundle (if you remembered to check-in for 5 days) https://www.humblebundle.com/mission/spring-sale-rewards-week-2
Also worth noting that the game comes DRM-free, as well as a Steam key.
Has anyone played any of those Castlevania reboots?

What about Silent Hill Homecoming?
yogsloth: Also worth noting that the game comes DRM-free, as well as a Steam key.
The privilege is reserved to Windows users, though. Mac and Linux 'peasants' have to go through Steam.

At least the game doesn't need the Steam client to run... :\
llemurian: I added some links & descriptions for convenience:

The Technomancer (sci-fi action / rpg) [Windows]
The Signal From Tolva (open-world fps) [Windows]
Forward to the Sky (puzzle platforming action adventure) [Windows, Linux, Mac]
PewDiePie: Legend of the Brofist (2D platformer with famous Youtubers) [Winsows, Mac]
The Swindle (stealh / action platformer) [Windows, Mac]
UNLOVED (fast paced single / co-op shooter) [Windows]
Zenith (action adventure / rpg with humour) [Windows]
Think of the Children (co-op "parenting simulator") [Windows]
Hive Jump (single / co-op action platformer) [Windows, Linux, Mac]
ICY: Frostbite Edition (post-apocalyptic survival rpg) [Windows, Mac]

This is the first bundle in Bundlefest on Fanatical: new bundles every day May 21st - 25th.
I'm kinda interested in The Signal From Tölva & ICY: Frostbite Edition. The Technomancer seems interesting too. Hmmm… Seems like a great bundle to me.

Edit:
Redditors report that Stories: Path of Destinies also included in the bundle. But that's a secret :)

Oh, and today's Stardeal is Sudden Strike Trilogy.
That's a cracking bundle. Just picked it myself although I really shouldn't - 546 games in my Steam Library now, plus the 64 on GOG and whatever else I have on Origin and Uplay! Sigh, so many games, so little time...
tinyE: Has anyone played any of those Castlevania reboots?

What about Silent Hill Homecoming?
Castlevania Lords of Shadow 1 & 2 are cracking games. The story in rhe first one is quite brilliant. The second one wasn't as well recieved however I loved it - I lot of effort and I imagine cost was put in to making the game - Patrick Stewart (as in Captain Picard) does the main narration in the game. I 100% recommend them both.

I'm hovering over the trigger on Silent Hill Homecoming myself. I missed the original Silent Hill games the first time around and would like to get a taste of them - from what I've read the game is decent enough but is let down by instability issues and is generally considered a poor console port - that's what is putting me off personally.
Post edited May 22, 2018 by heartburnron
muntdefems: At least the game doesn't need the Steam client to run... :\
But you do need a Steam account to claim it... :(
llemurian:
Wow, that's five games I always wanted to try but were reluctant to buy individually at current sales prices. Pretty nice bundle, thanks for the heads up.

EDIT: And it appears that it also contains a secret bonus code for Stories: The Path of Destinies? I already have that and I think it's been given away for free recently, but still, that's another rather nice game in the bundle.
Post edited May 22, 2018 by Leroux
Next fanatical bundle: Fanatical Merchant's Chest Bundle

https://www.fanatical.com/en/bundle/merchants-chest-bundle

$2.99 / £2.09
Port Royale 3 :
Port Royale 3: Harbour Master DLC
Port Royale 3: Dawn of Pirates DLC
Port Royale 3: New Adventures DLC
Rise of Venice
Rise of Venice - Beyond the Sea
Patrician IV - Steam Special Edition
Patrician IV - Rise of a Dynasty
Patrician III
2 more Fanatical bundles:

€ 1.00 Enemy Front + Alien Rage Pack
Enemy Front + Alien Rage Pack | Windows | Fanatical
About this
Star Deal

Take the fight to the battlefields of WW2-era Europe and outer space alike with this bumper CI Games FPS pack, including individual Steam keys for Alien Rage - Unlimited, Enemy Front and the Enemy Front - Multiplayer Map Pack DLC. Save a BEST EVER 98% for 24 hours only or while stocks last!

PLEASE NOTE: Customers from Germany will receive the Low Violence version of Enemy Front and will not receive the Multiplayer Map Pack DLC ...
-------------
Fairy Fencer F Bundle | Steam Game Bundle | Fanatical

€ 4.49 Fairy Fencer F Bundle
About this bundle
Enjoy two popular anime RPGs with the action-packed Fairy Fencer F Bundle. Not only will gamers have access to the Fairy Fencer F and Fairy Fencer F: Advent Dark Force, voted 'Very Positive' on Steam, you'll also receive eight DLC packs for Advent Dark Force to pump up the experience!

Harness the power of your characters and their specialized weaponry in tactical turn-based combat - with three alternate narrative paths to follow based on the decisions that you make.
Fairy Fencer F
Fairy Fencer F Advent Dark Force
Fairy Fencer F ADF Veteran Fencer Armor Set
Fairy Fencer F ADF Veteran Fencer Accessory Set
Fairy Fencer F ADF Fairy Set 1: Ahab and Leela
Fairy Fencer F ADF Ultimate Fencer Armor Set
Fairy Fencer F ADF Ultimate Fencer Accessory Set
Fairy Fencer F ADF Fairy Set 2: Aques and Drulger
Fairy Fencer F ADF Fairy Set 3: Lars and Foxer
Fairy Fencer F ADF Deluxe Pack
gixgox: 2 more Fanatical bundles:

€ 1.00 Enemy Front + Alien Rage Pack
Enemy Front + Alien Rage Pack | Windows | Fanatical

About this
Star Deal

Take the fight to the battlefields of WW2-era Europe and outer space alike with this bumper CI Games FPS pack, including individual Steam keys for Alien Rage - Unlimited, Enemy Front and the Enemy Front - Multiplayer Map Pack DLC. Save a BEST EVER 98% for 24 hours only or while stocks last!

PLEASE NOTE: Customers from Germany will receive the Low Violence version of Enemy Front and will not receive the Multiplayer Map Pack DLC ...
gixgox: -------------
Fairy Fencer F Bundle | Steam Game Bundle | Fanatical

€ 4.49 Fairy Fencer F Bundle

About this bundle
Enjoy two popular anime RPGs with the action-packed Fairy Fencer F Bundle. Not only will gamers have access to the Fairy Fencer F and Fairy Fencer F: Advent Dark Force, voted 'Very Positive' on Steam, you'll also receive eight DLC packs for Advent Dark Force to pump up the experience!

Harness the power of your characters and their specialized weaponry in tactical turn-based combat - with three alternate narrative paths to follow based on the decisions that you make.
gixgox: Fairy Fencer F
Fairy Fencer F Advent Dark Force
Fairy Fencer F ADF Veteran Fencer Armor Set
Fairy Fencer F ADF Veteran Fencer Accessory Set
Fairy Fencer F ADF Fairy Set 1: Ahab and Leela
Fairy Fencer F ADF Ultimate Fencer Armor Set
Fairy Fencer F ADF Ultimate Fencer Accessory Set
Fairy Fencer F ADF Fairy Set 2: Aques and Drulger
Fairy Fencer F ADF Fairy Set 3: Lars and Foxer
Fairy Fencer F ADF Deluxe Pack
I was a bit tempted by this, but I wasn't sure how well it would play with KB+M. All the review videos even for PC seem to use a controller.
gixgox: 2 more Fanatical bundles:

bler144: I was a bit tempted by this, but I wasn't sure how well it would play with KB+M. All the review videos even for PC seem to use a controller.
I'm afraid I can't help you, I didn't play any of these games.
IndieGala | Galactic Strike Steam Games Bundle
Pay $1 or more to get these Steam games!

Reroll: Back to the throne (STEAM)
Sudoku (STEAM)
The Battle for the Hut (STEAM)

Pay $3.49 or more (ONLY FIRST 24h) and get all 10 STEAM GAMES!

Galactic Crew (STEAM)
The Mooseman (STEAM) + :tradingcard:
Poly Towns (STEAM)
Strike Team Hydra (STEAM)
Lobster Empire (STEAM)
Bernackels' Shoggoth (STEAM)
The Adventurous Four (STEAM)
Bundlefest continues:

Fanatical All Stars X Bundle - https://www.fanatical.com/en/bundle/all-stars-x-bundle

£1.79 / $1.99
Chroma Squad :
Skullgirls
Deadlight
Mad Games Tycoon
Replica
The Way
Wick
12 is Better Than 6
The Uncertain: Episode 1 - The Last Quiet Day
Infectonator: Survivors