It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

wanderer_27: Must have missed something . . .
You have indeed. :P

wanderer_27: Armello still doesn't look to have a DRM free option either way
Oh, it had one... for a while.
Was just going to post about the new Humble Bundle here, myself. Some good games in there, and most of them have DRM-free versions. Definitely worth a look.

Kind of a pain that I bought Warlock of Firetop Mountain outside of the bundle, just a few weeks ago. But it's a decent game, and I think it's worth the price I paid for it ( about 50% off the base price ). Still weird to see it in the "pay what you want" tier now.
Are the codes separate for every single game? Also, is Crawl any good if you're unlikely to ever bring four players together in the same room?
Chandoraa: Are the codes separate for every single game?
Yes, they are.
Chandoraa: Are the codes separate for every single game? Also, is Crawl any good if you're unlikely to ever bring four players together in the same room?
Steam keys are separate. Crawl is local-multiplayer only but has bots to fill in if you can't get enough players (or any). Haven't installed yet but from what I've read they're serviceable enough.
Indiegala Hump Day Steam Bundle #46 - 11 Amazing Steam games

$1 or more to get these Steam games:

Adventures of Heroes (STEAM)
Deep Blue 3D Maze (STEAM) + Trading Cards
Last Hours Of Jack (STEAM) + Trading Cards

$3.99 or more (ONLY FIRST 24h) and get ALL 11 STEAM GAMES:

Rocketbirds 2 Evolution (STEAM) + Trading Cards
Rocketbirds OST Compilation (STEAM)
Rocketbirds 2: Mind Control DLC (STEAM)
City Climber (STEAM) + Trading Cards
Ravager (STEAM)
ICED (STEAM) + Trading Cards
GraveRun (STEAM)
Crash Wheels (STEAM) + Trading Cards
Tyrfing Cycle (STEAM)
The Indie Shockwave Bundle of Steam games

$2.49 or more (ONLY FIRST 24h) and get ALL 12 STEAM GAMES:

Dawn of H'btakh (STEAM)
Rebons (STEAM)
Waste Cleaner (STEAM)
Hikaru's Cube (STEAM)
Square Head Zombies - FPS Game (STEAM)
Brute (STEAM) + Trading Cards
Space Shock 3 (STEAM)
Ambers BOOM (STEAM)
Oik (STEAM) + Trading Cards
Oik 2 (STEAM) + Trading Cards
Hoo-Boy (STEAM)
qop (STEAM)
**10 GalaGold**
Humble is temporarily giving away Civilization 3 complete. Problem is, it's only for Steam and you have to link your humble profile to your Steam account, then sacrifice a goat (optional). Offer is valid for only 25 more hours.

I'm starting to think this thread doesn't deal with this sort of deal or someone would have brought this offer up already. Does this post belong here?
joppo: Humble is temporarily giving away Civilization 3 complete. Problem is, it's only for Steam and you have to link your humble profile to your Steam account, then sacrifice a goat (optional). Offer is valid for only 25 more hours.

I'm starting to think this thread doesn't deal with this sort of deal or someone would have brought this offer up already. Does this post belong here?
Nope, we have a special thread for this - https://www.gog.com/forum/general/free_temporary_keys_giveaway_central_topic
Post edited October 20, 2017 by triock
joppo: I'm starting to think this thread doesn't deal with this sort of deal or someone would have brought this offer up already. Does this post belong here?
When a game is free, the "proper" thread is this one, where indeed this deal has been mentioned.

I use the quotes because a post here won't hurt anyone (except the most OCD-affected fellows)
joppo:
Like the others said, there is another option for that. Personally I still appreciate such info being posted here as well though, as I rarely check the other thread, so thanks!
madth3: I use the quotes because a post here won't hurt anyone (except the most OCD-affected fellows)
Well technically ist still IS a deal and the best one you could get since you don't have to pay anythung :) As long as it is as well posted in the "free games" thread (where people would search for it in case they are looking for a freebie*) I'd agree that nobody would have an issue if it would be posted here as well.

Edit: *except Leroux ;)
Post edited October 20, 2017 by MarkoH01
Soon™

Steam Halloween Sale: October 26 – November 1
Steam Black Friday Sale: November 22 – November 28
Steam Winter Sale: December 24 – January 4, 2018
joppo: Humble is temporarily giving away Civilization 3 complete. Problem is, it's only for Steam and you have to link your humble profile to your Steam account, then sacrifice a goat (optional). Offer is valid for only 25 more hours.

triock: Nope, we have a special thread for this - https://www.gog.com/forum/general/free_temporary_keys_giveaway_central_topic
I saw that thread's title as more of a dump site to temporary keys like GOG's latest offer of Abe's Odyssey, or so many others that were impossible to give away and would expire in a few days. Thanks you all guys for clarifying.

And sorry Leroux ;)
joppo: I saw that thread's title as more of a dump site to temporary keys like GOG's latest offer of Abe's Odyssey, or so many others that were impossible to give away and would expire in a few days. Thanks you all guys for clarifying.
I think that's one of the reasons why I tend to overlook it, it doesn't look as focused as this one (and that's in spite of us occasionally derailing this one here with questions and discussions, it still seems more on point).