It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

skeletonbow: Damn, that's a tempting deal considering they're rather highly rated RTS games. I own the complete pack of the 1st game already though so that sucks that it's a single key for each tier. Having said that though, I don't own anything from the 2nd or 3rd tier, nor Oberkommando West from tier 1 nor the 2 bonus items in tier 1, so arguably it's still a pretty good deal for $10. Also, I didn't pay for COH1 Complete, I won it on steamgifts or similar I think.

Got a few of questions for y'all:

1) Has the game ever been sold in a bundle or collection this comprehensive before for $10 or less? Couldn't really get a solid answer on ITAD as there are so many entries for this series etc. to sort out mentally.

2) Has an entire collection of even just the full set of "Company of Heroes 2 everything" ever went for $10 or less before anywhere? Any fans of the game series think this is a good deal for COH2 complete like this?

3) Opinions on the remotest likelihood of any/all of these games coming to GOG some time in the next 1-2 years and me regretting not waiting it out? :oP
Company of Heroes Complete Edition was in the Humble Sega Strategy Bundle in March of this year.

I don't know what all is in this edition, but I got it for about $5.
Post edited October 05, 2016 by wanderer_27
wanderer_27: Company of Heroes Complete Edition was in the Humble Sega Strategy Bundle in March of this year.

I don't know what all is in this edition, but I got it for about $5.
That's the one I have, it is just the 1st game with both expansions that are in the Humble 1st tier, but doesn't include any of the COH2 games/expansions/etc. So basically if someone buys the 1st tier of this new bundle for $1 they have the same thing we both have minus the COH2 Oberkommando one.
skeletonbow: 1) Has the game ever been sold in a bundle or collection this comprehensive before for $10 or less? Couldn't really get a solid answer on ITAD as there are so many entries for this series etc. to sort out mentally.

2) Has an entire collection of even just the full set of "Company of Heroes 2 everything" ever went for $10 or less before anywhere? Any fans of the game series think this is a good deal for COH2 complete like this?
I don't think there has been a better deal for the full pack.This is the most comprehensive Company of Heroes 2 bundle for the cheapest price so far. It's still missing some skinpacks, but you should be good to go if you don't give a toss about them.
skeletonbow: 3) Opinions on the remotest likelihood of any/all of these games coming to GOG some time in the next 1-2 years and me regretting not waiting it out? :oP
GOG's relations with Japanese publishers aren't particularly good, by which I mean they are almost non-existent. GOG have yet to convince Sega to even bring their non Steam-exclusive games here, much less a Steam-exclusive game like Company of Heroes 2. Do I consider it impossible to happen? Not really, but I don't expect it to happen anytime soon and when it comes, I wouldn't be surprised if it was missing multiplayer and Mac/Linux versions. When it would eventually come, Sega would be knee-deep already with Company of Heroes 3.
Post edited October 05, 2016 by Grargar
Groupees - Build a Bundle 21

$1.50 (Pre-order)
8 games
Background: Tick's Tale
skeletonbow: 1) Has the game ever been sold in a bundle or collection this comprehensive before for $10 or less? Couldn't really get a solid answer on ITAD as there are so many entries for this series etc. to sort out mentally.

Grargar: I don't think there has been a better deal for the full pack.This is the most comprehensive Company of Heroes 2 bundle for the cheapest price so far. It's still missing some skinpacks, but you should be good to go if you don't give a toss about them.
I just checked out the Steam page for the base game and all of the packages/bundles/dlc there and I don't see any skinpacks available on Steam however there are some exclusive ones that come with the Humble bundle. Are you sure there are additional skinpacks? It's possible I may have missed them too though, Steam isn't the most organized for complex game collections.

http://store.steampowered.com/app/231430/

skeletonbow: 3) Opinions on the remotest likelihood of any/all of these games coming to GOG some time in the next 1-2 years and me regretting not waiting it out? :oP
Grargar: GOG's relations with Japanese publishers aren't particularly good, by which I mean they are almost non-existent. GOG have yet to convince Sega to even bring their non Steam-exclusive games here, much less a Steam-exclusive game like Company of Heroes 2. Do I consider it impossible to happen? Not really, but I don't expect it to happen anytime soon and when it comes, I wouldn't be surprised if it was missing multiplayer and Mac/Linux versions. When it would eventually come, Sega would be knee-deep already with Company of Heroes 3.
Ah, it never dawned on me that the game was from Japan. Yeah, it's a stretch to think they'll come here any time soon. I have to agree with everything you said.
skeletonbow: I just checked out the Steam page for the base game and all of the packages/bundles/dlc there and I don't see any skinpacks available on Steam however there are some exclusive ones that come with the Humble bundle. Are you sure there are additional skinpacks? It's possible I may have missed them too though, Steam isn't the most organized for complex game collections.

http://store.steampowered.com/app/231430/
Seems like I was mistaken, as well. It doesn't seem that the Humble offerings are anywhere near complete, after all. It's not just some missing skin packs, but a whole bunch of DLC packs (like commanders and units), which, mysteriously, are nowhere to be found on the base game's main page. The Humble bundle is, essentially, the Master Collection that contains all the expansions and missions, standalone or not, but not the extra commanders, skins, or units.
Post edited October 05, 2016 by Grargar
Grargar: Seems like I was mistaken, as well. It doesn't seem that the Humble offerings are anywhere near complete, after all. It's not just some missing skin packs, but a whole bunch of DLC packs (like commanders and units), which, mysteriously, are nowhere to be found on the base game's main page. The Humble bundle is, essentially, the Master Collection that contains all the expansions and missions, standalone or not, but not the extra commanders, skins, or units.
Oh crap, yeah none of that showed up for me at all, you weren't kidding. That's almost enough crap DLC to make me not want to buy the game bundle. Not because I want the skins etc. per se but due to the nickel and diming bullshit toward gamers. I'll have to think this one through more. Got 12 days to ponder it anyway.

Thanks for pointing out the insanity, I totally missed that.

I wonder how they expect anyone to ever even know that DLC even exists, since it doesn't show up on the page for COH2 or any of the various standalone expansions. One expansion has one DLC, another has 3 DLC, but none of the rest of that DLC shows up anywhere except searching like you did. Seems counter-intuitive to make all that DLC for cash-grab, then not show it to anyone anywhere they're likely to find it. Seems pretty screwy. :)
Post edited October 05, 2016 by skeletonbow
Stooner: Groupees - Build a Bundle 21

$1.50 (Pre-order)
8 games
there other pillar of the BUndle is Cornerstone: The Song of Tyrim

the rest is garbage

but these two are totally worth it, esp. for $1 min (together)!

$1.50 (Pre-order)
8 games
dyscode: there other pillar of the BUndle is Cornerstone: The Song of Tyrim

the rest is garbage

Well, if this was the background, I'd have pre-ordered.

Spirit of War seems okay too.
Post edited October 06, 2016 by Stooner

$1.50 (Pre-order)
8 games

the rest is garbage

Wow, another time Phoenix Online games dirty cheap in a groupees bundle. I already wanted to post that for that 50c bundle released a few days ago with Cognition and Morningstar, but now there is another bundle with two Phoenix Online games for 1$.
Post edited October 06, 2016 by DukeNukemForever

the rest is garbage

DukeNukemForever: Wow, another time Phoenix Online games dirty cheap in a groupees bundle. I already wanted to post that for that 50c bundle released a few days ago with Cognition and Morningstar, but now there is another bundle with two Phoenix Online games for 1$.
spirit of war looks good IMHO Cornerstone is pretty disappointing but then again it is worth a shot at the price.

$1.50 (Pre-order)
8 games
Glad I pass a bundle from Bundlestars and get Tick's Tale less than $2.

$1.50 (Pre-order)
8 games
This turned out to be a pretty decent Bundle . . . actually one of the best Groupees has had in quite some time.

$1.50 (Pre-order)
8 games
wanderer_27: This turned out to be a pretty decent Bundle . . . actually one of the best Groupees has had in quite some time.
I was rather surprised by the quality too! I held off on the preorder - definitely going to grab a couple that I'm interested in, though.

$1.50 (Pre-order)
8 games
I definately want Cornerstone. Is Tick's Tale the second best choice?