It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

triock: <span class="bold">Humble Day of the Devs 2016 Bundle</span>

$1
Lumino City
Broken Age
Titan Souls

BTA
Massive Chalice
Oxenfree
Grim Fandango Remastered

$9
Day of the Tentacle Remastered

All games DRM-Free + Steam
Wow, what a surprise Bundle this was - pretty decent too

$1
Lumino City
Broken Age
Titan Souls

BTA
Massive Chalice
Oxenfree
Grim Fandango Remastered

$9

Holy crap, I'm interested in all of the first and second tier and own none of them. Pretty slick deal for less than 5 bucks, and all have DRM-free installers as well? Pretty tempted. My poor backlog...
triock: All games DRM-Free
Winner, winner, chicken dinner! Thank you for this info, triock! Insta-bought!
triock:
anyone know if it contains any of the OST's?
cecil: anyone know if it contains any of the OST's?
Yep, Broken Age, Grim Fandango & Massive Chalice.

edit: DOTT probably too.
Post edited October 30, 2016 by triock
Wow! That bundle is pretty awesome, I've heard about and wanted to try at least half the games in it. Bought!

$1
Lumino City
Broken Age
Titan Souls

BTA
Massive Chalice
Oxenfree
Grim Fandango Remastered

$9

Excellent bundle. I already own everything except Massive Chalice, Oxenfree and Day of the entacle Remastered and it might still be worth the $9.
So, the DRM-Free download of Oxenfree on Humble is straight up the GOG version (minus the custom icon and installer). It has the Galaxy driver and an option to sign in to your GOG account in the game's settings (although, you can't actually select it). I just thought this was a curious thing, so I thought I would share it.

cecil: anyone know if it contains any of the OST's?
triock: Yep, Broken Age, Grim Fandango & Massive Chalice.

edit: DOTT probably too.
Actually, the OST for Day of the Tentacle is not included. The other three you listed are the only ones. Weird that the Humble page doesn't tell you that. It usually does.
Wow, thanks! Was just about to pick up Oxenfree for a higher pricetag than the BTA (and have 5 out of 6 games wishlisted). Glad I stopped by here first.
Talk about timely...
Lame Bundle. I'll pass! :D
Anyone having problems paying with paypal (the new humble bundle)? It says logging in but then it's just a blank page.
Cyraxpt: Anyone having problems paying with paypal (the new humble bundle)? It says logging in but then it's just a blank page.
Worked fine for me just now. Hopefully it's working for you now as well.
GR00T: Worked fine for me just now. Hopefully it's working for you now as well.
Nope, i try to purchase using the paypal option, fill the login part and then it just goes blank, i even tried with IE and the problem remains. Thought it might be related with that recent cyber attack, guess not. I'll try the support.

Edit: Uhm... I can purchase from oher websites (bandcamp or bundlestars) but the one that fails is Humble Bundle, the others don't even required the login/password page.
Post edited October 30, 2016 by Cyraxpt
If you have 5 mn to loose, just try the Halloween Google Doodle on Google main page, it's fun ; )
MaxFulvus: If you have 5 mn to loose, just try the Halloween Google Doodle on Google main page, it's fun ; )
Ooh, thanks for the heads up, adorable!