It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

wanderer_27: Yeah, looks pretty under-whelming as far as I'm concerned
Pheace: What does? You've gone through all the games already? I can barely load the page so far :)
I got it right as it kicked off, then checked it against Wishlisted games.

I've seen better deals on their normal weekly stuff.
Now i just have to wait 1 or 2 hours so i can check the deals or sell the free cards.

From what i could see from my wishlist i'll be busy:

Codename Panzers Bundle - 6€
Jagged Alliance 2 - 3€
Dogfight 1942 - 2€
Tales of Symphonia - 8€ (did they fixed this one?)
I'm glad you don't have to stay glued to the screen for two weeks or so to get the good offers, but yeah, from what I've seen so far, the deals are pretty underwhelming. Not a single game on my long, long wishlist with an attractive discount.
Pheace: What does? You've gone through all the games already? I can barely load the page so far :)
wanderer_27: I got it right as it kicked off, then checked it against Wishlisted games.

Then you haven't seen the sale yet. Every time I refresh my wishlist sales are being updated (Endless legend DLC's only just got a sale discount a minute ago for instance). At the time you posted most the deals weren't even live yet, they still aren't.

It's always best to wait ~1 hour after the sale starts to check for sales/prices because they're often inaccurate at the start.

Biggest disappointment for me so far (if it stays that way) is Rebuild 3 being -35%... seriously? I'm going to lose interest before that game becomes cheap :)
Post edited June 23, 2016 by Pheace
Pheace: Don't think so. It's a lot less stressfull at least. This way I can just check out the sales now and buy something when I feel like it rather than wait for the final day checking every 8 hours to see if the games I actually want are on 'extra' sale.
So the highlighted deals don't work like the daily deals of past sales? No game will get a higher discount?

If that's true it would make the sale less stressfull.
Pheace: Don't think so. It's a lot less stressfull at least. This way I can just check out the sales now and buy something when I feel like it rather than wait for the final day checking every 8 hours to see if the games I actually want are on 'extra' sale.
mk47at: So the highlighted deals don't work like the daily deals of past sales? No game will get a higher discount?

with the new refound policy, flash deals and daily deals would be pointless.
amok: with the new refound policy, flash deals and daily deals would be pointless.
I see your point, that would be like GOG's pinata sale… ;)
mk47at: So the highlighted deals don't work like the daily deals of past sales? No game will get a higher discount?

No, the new stick is watching a queue of games each day to win 3 cards, otherwise all will be the same from beggining to the end of the sale.
Cyraxpt: Tales of Symphonia - 8€ (did they fixed this one?)
Supposedly, yes.
I'd say give it 30 mins, at that point the sales will probably have all been added properly. Then what you see is probably what you'll get. So you can be done with the sale today already, unless some developers decide to sneak in their games for special one day sales or something like that.

(might be done now already, most the weird discount percentages have disappeared from my wishlist and the bulk seem to have a discount now but at least a couple of minutes ago some were still getting added)
Post edited June 23, 2016 by Pheace
amok: with the new refound policy, flash deals and daily deals would be pointless.
mk47at: I see your point
Why? Have my trousers fallen down? No, they're up! I can see they're up! Oh, I see your point!
amok:
”Oh dear, how sad, nevermind!” ;)
Grargar: Supposedly, yes.
Good, i'll consider it, still a bit "expensive" due to my backlog/need of playing something on the pc.

Edit; Has anyone been able to sell a card? What is the current price (+/-)? Steam has stole one of mine, still waiting for it to appear on my inventory...
Post edited June 23, 2016 by Cyraxpt
Cyraxpt: Edit; Has anyone been able to sell a card? What is the current price (+/-)? Steam has stole one of mine, still waiting for it to appear on my inventory...
Can you sell them without a cool down period? I don't want to use the stupid phone authentification method…
wanderer_27: I got it right as it kicked off, then checked it against Wishlisted games.

Pheace: Then you haven't seen the sale yet. Every time I refresh my wishlist sales are being updated (Endless legend DLC's only just got a sale discount a minute ago for instance). At the time you posted most the deals weren't even live yet, they still aren't.

It's always best to wait ~1 hour after the sale starts to check for sales/prices because they're often inaccurate at the start.

Biggest disappointment for me so far (if it stays that way) is Rebuild 3 being -35%... seriously? I'm going to lose interest before that game becomes cheap :)
Yeah, I just checked it again - it looks like some discounts are starting to percolate up my WL now.