It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

BoxOfSnoo: Who are you with? Out East I was with Eastlink, with no caps... Here in Quebec I have TekSavvy, my DSL-50 comes with 150GB and no quotas from 2AM to 8AM. And no upload cap. But Canada is notoriously bad for ISP practices.
Shaw. We've got phone, internet, and television all wrapped into a bundle with them. I've been thinking about checking out TekSavvy though. I think a number of people out here on the west coast use them.
I chose my ISP purely based on the package offered for unlimited streaming quota for Netflix, then 300gb split peak/off peak, which suits me really well :D
Elite Dangerous: Arena is free on Steam until July 11th.
jimmmmmo: I chose my ISP purely based on the package offered for unlimited streaming quota for Netflix, then 300gb split peak/off peak, which suits me really well :D
well, I don't think chosing such anti net-neutrality packages is good, since in the end its just discrimination against any competitors of netflix and helps build monopolies. (think about having your isp take steam downloads out of your quota but gog and origin and uplay decrease your quota ... it's just an asshole move of the providers to get paid twice for the same service once from you for the internet and then again from netflix for letting them stream to you without cutting you off after some time)
but then I can talk easy because I do have an uncapped connection....

-----

As for Gaming Deals, I don't have one per se but I've been looking at any uk sites like uk.gamesplanet.com or funstockdigital.com whether there's good deals since the british pound is so cheap atm, it really might be worth it to buy there. (and help britains economy in the process :D) sad to say, I haven't really found anything yet besides maybe

red faction collection for 3.49pound (around $4.50)
jimmmmmo: I chose my ISP purely based on the package offered for unlimited streaming quota for Netflix, then 300gb split peak/off peak, which suits me really well :D
I chose my ISP because they are the only one available. I'm capped at 100GB, which is better than when it was 70GB. The extra 30 seems to make all the difference!
Post edited July 07, 2016 by hummer010
mchack: As for Gaming Deals, I don't have one per se but I've been looking at any uk sites like uk.gamesplanet.com or funstockdigital.com whether there's good deals since the british pound is so cheap atm, it really might be worth it to buy there. (and help britains economy in the process :D) sad to say, I haven't really found anything yet besides maybe

red faction collection for 3.49pound (around $4.50)
This discount seem tempting the complete pack.
Maybe one can spot a couple of deals [url=http://www.funstockdigital.co.uk/price:0-10?sort=price&order=asc&limit=100]on the list[/url].
Post edited July 08, 2016 by BlackThorny
triock: Groupees Build a Bundle 17 preorder!

https://groupees.com/bab17

$1.5 minimum for 8 games
Well, Tales from the Void was definitely worth way more than $1.
Vindictive Drive has interesting art style (for a RPGMaker game). The rest, well...
Post edited July 08, 2016 by dyscode
triock: Groupees Build a Bundle 17 preorder!

https://groupees.com/bab17

$1.5 minimum for 8 games
dyscode: Well, Tales from the Void was definitely worth way more than $1.
Vindictive Drive has interesting art style (for a RPGMaker game). The rest, well...
Tales from the void looks cool but nothing else is Mac so I'll have to sit this one out.
dyscode: Well, Tales from the Void was definitely worth way more than $1.
cecil: Tales from the void looks cool but nothing else is Mac so I'll have to sit this one out.
2 game (minimum) cost as much as 1 game, so....
cecil: Tales from the void looks cool but nothing else is Mac so I'll have to sit this one out.
dyscode: 2 game (minimum) cost as much as 1 game, so....
true but assuming someone doesn't want it and I trade for it could still be cheaper was my thought
I am Bread is in DRM-free sale.
Humble Bundle definitely has a different definition of "DRM-Free" because that game only shows steam icon.
Indiegala Friday Special Bundle of Steam games #35

Pay only $1 and Get these 3 Steam games

Milford Heaven - Luken's Chronicles (STEAM) +
Soul of the Devil (STEAM) +
Watson's Watch (STEAM)

Pay only $3.49 or more (ONLY FIRST 24 Hours) and Get The Entire Bundle of 10 Steam Games

There Came an Echo (STEAM) +
AdvertCity (STEAM) +
The Bug Butcher (STEAM) +
Battle Forever (STEAM) +
Stardust Vanguards (STEAM) +
Infection: Humanity's Last Gasp (STEAM) +
Music Wars Empire (STEAM)
Summer Savers Bundle

Pay at least $1.99 to get these games:

Explosionade
Last Horizon
Magic Quest
Mystica: The Ninth Society
RoBoRumble
Star Sky 2
stratO
Tales Across Time
Trouble In The Manor
Greenmangaming has a Bethesda sale on at the min'.

Using GMG voucher, you can even get the latest Doom for 52% off.
Hmm, I don't usually go for the Indiegala stuff anymore. But AdvertCity kind of caught my eye, and Watson's Watch has no reviews that I can find anywhere. A bit tempted, I'll think about it.