It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

pen_sq: Steam Halloween Sale, spooky savings. You know the drill.

(Ah ah, they pulled the banner, then put it back. Running a website is hard.)
To be honest, the deals this year over at Steam are beyond shabby.
So many titles that were 75% off now only are 50-66% off.
Post edited October 29, 2015 by NuffCatnip
pen_sq: Steam Halloween Sale, spooky savings. You know the drill.

(Ah ah, they pulled the banner, then put it back. Running a website is hard.)
NuffCatnip: To be honest, the deals this year over at Steam are beyond shabby.
Binding of Isaac for $0.49. But yeah, I didn't see much else that made me want to scream.

With delight.
Aw nooo. I already own all the games up to the BTA tier except for Escape Goat 2. I don't think I can justify purchasing this one...'~' Too bad, I think the games offered are pretty good!
NuffCatnip: To be honest, the deals this year over at Steam are beyond shabby.
bler144: Binding of Isaac for $0.49. But yeah, I didn't see much else that made me want to scream.

With delight.
^Only thing I bought too.

Shame steam forces you to enter a tel no to buy anything now.
Now, what was the number for Buck` Palace....? ;)
fishbaits: Shame steam forces you to enter a tel no to buy anything now.
Eh? I know they've been trying to force the "account security" measure that way, but havent seen this in relation to purchases myself.

Edit: was this by any chance on the beta client?! - I just checked and dont have it on client or site, so presume its a coming "feature"

Oh, and the number for the Queens Queef-house is 011111 010111
Post edited October 30, 2015 by Sachys
triock: Groupees the Mini bundle 8 preorder

https://groupees.com/mini8

6 games + 1 album - $1 minimum

edit: 3 are Steam (and one is actually game plus expansion). 1 is waiting for release on Steam, and the other two are Greenlight
4 of the games have DRM-free downloads btw. Also only one has been bundled before (the waiting for release game)
triock: Groupees the Mini bundle 8 preorder

https://groupees.com/mini8

6 games + 1 album - $1 minimum

edit: 3 are Steam (and one is actually game plus expansion). 1 is waiting for release on Steam, and the other two are Greenlight
letsmaybeLP92: 4 of the games have DRM-free downloads btw. Also only one has been bundled before (the waiting for release game)
Where does it say that?. (looked up and down that chat from the start)
fishbaits: Shame steam forces you to enter a tel no to buy anything now.
Sachys: Eh? I know they've been trying to force the "account security" measure that way, but havent seen this in relation to purchases myself.

Edit: was this by any chance on the beta client?! - I just checked and dont have it on client or site, so presume its a coming "feature"

Nope, I don`t use beta clients.
Only thing different I have on steam ui is that I use PixelVision2, but that shouldn`t add tel no nagging on purchasing part.
TribesUniverse.com is celebrating their Twenty Years of Tribes Universe Era and offering their legacy games in the series for free.

Earthsiege
Earthsiege 2
Starseige: Tribes
Tribes 2
Tribes: Aerial Assault
Tribes Vengeance
Tribes Ascend
Post edited October 30, 2015 by BenKii
Sachys: Eh? I know they've been trying to force the "account security" measure that way, but havent seen this in relation to purchases myself.

fishbaits: Nope, I don`t use beta clients.
Only thing different I have on steam ui is that I use PixelVision2, but that shouldn`t add tel no nagging on purchasing part.
it's optional? I can make purchases without adding phone number. Do you use the client to shop or web-browser?

(I only use browser because of Enhanced Steam - the client I only use as a launcher)
fishbaits: Nope, I don`t use beta clients.
amok: it's optional? I can make purchases without adding phone number. Do you use the client to shop or web-browser?

(I only use browser because of Enhanced Steam - the client I only use as a launcher)
I was using the browser because it was already open, steam only is when using a game.
Then switched to client, same result.

Oddly, the nagging on client isn`t nagging for my number now, yet settings shows no number...
BenKii: TribesUniverse.com is celebrating their Twenty Years of Tribes Universe Era and offering their legacy games in the series for free.

Earthsiege
Earthsiege 2
Starseige: Tribes
Tribes 2
Tribes: Aerial Assault
Tribes Vengeance
Tribes Ascend (Pictured)
Thank you! I was just saying last week that I'd pay good money to play Starsiege again. And now it's free!

I'm ignorant on ISOs, but I'll get it figured out. :)

I had Starsiege and the original manual was huge. If only I still was carting that thing around. :)
amok: it's optional? I can make purchases without adding phone number. Do you use the client to shop or web-browser?

fishbaits: I was using the browser because it was already open, steam only is when using a game.
Then switched to client, same result.

Oddly, the nagging on client isn`t nagging for my number now, yet settings shows no number...
Strange... I have not idea why this happens.
BenKii:
Tallima: Thank you! I was just saying last week that I'd pay good money to play Starsiege again. And now it's free!
Same here. If Gog released them I'd have payed for the whole bundle. :)

I originally only played Earthsiege 2 and loved it. I'm excited to see how Earthsiege 1 and Starsiege play now that I got them.
5 new 48-hour deals from GamersGate's Halloween weekend promo:

Stardock, up to -75%. All games require Steam. Featured series are Galactic Civilizations and Sins of a Solar Empire.

Mortal Kombat (Steam) -75%.

Might & Magic, up to -75%. The DRM used varies by game, so check the description before you buy.

F.E.A.R. -75%. The base version of the first F.E.A.R. carries SecuROM, and so do FE.A.R. 1 and 2 in the Complete Pack, while the rest require a Steam account.

Warframe (Steam) -50%.
Post edited October 30, 2015 by Grargar