It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Steam is having an OS Weekend Sale.

Now that i presented a deal i can do a bit of offtopic... Has anyone played Garry's mode? Is it easy to set up online servers? I just want to play Hide and Seek + Prop Hunt with 3 friends.
Post edited July 30, 2015 by Cyraxpt
<span class="bold">Humble Weekly Bundle: Games From Japan</span>

PWYW ($1 for Steam keys)
Vanguard Princess + Hilda Rize and Lilith DLC Packs (Steam)
99 Spirits + Art Book and Music Collection: Special Edition (DRM-Free/Steam)
Supercharged Robot VULKAISER (DRM-Free/Steam)

BTA
Gurumin: A Monstrous Adventure (Steam)
NEO AQUARIUM -- The King of Crustaceans (DRM-Free/Steam)
The Sacred Tears TRUE (DRM-Free/Steam)

$10
Hyperdimension Neptunia Re;Birth1 (Steam)

All games are Windows-only, except for Supercharged Robot VULKAISER, which also has a Linux build.
Post edited July 30, 2015 by Grargar
Passable number of DRM-free releases, though I'm pretty sure that Gurumin is available DRM-free as well somewhere.

A bit confusing though to see a Japan bundle without the words Adult Content splattered everywhere like so much, well, you know. ;)
high rated
I could convince myself to buy the Weekly. But probably won't.
IAmSinistar: A bit confusing though to see a Japan bundle without the words Adult Content splattered everywhere like so much, well, you know. ;)
All you need is another Visual Novel bundle and your confusion will melt away. ;)
IAmSinistar: A bit dissappointed though to see a Japan bundle without the words Adult Content splattered everywhere like so much, well, you know. ;)
FIXED!
Grargar: All you need is another Visual Novel bundle and your confusion will melt away. ;)
I played one of them. My confusion only increased. Confusion about many, many things. ;)

Sachys: FIXED!
If I were, do you think I'd care about such things? My dog sure didn't after he was.
Post edited July 30, 2015 by IAmSinistar
IAmSinistar: I played one of them. My confusion only increased. Confusion about many, many things. ;)
I don't mean playing them; just buying them. :P
Grargar: I don't mean playing them; just buying them. :P
Yes, that is a balm. :D
IAmSinistar: Dang, some good titles I want. If only it were DRM-free.
Me too . Missing some games from the Artifex Mundi catalog .
madth3: Another Hidden Object bundle

Hidden Mysteries Bundle on IndieGala
Holy Crap, I didn't know Hidden Object games were that popular on steam: out of the 9 games 6 have above 90% positive reviews (two even 98%) and from the the other 3, two rate over 80 and only one has mixed reviews... never seen something like it in a bundle .. (though I am kinda new to bundles)
IAmSinistar: If I were, do you think I'd care about such things? My dog sure didn't after he was.
*goes to get two bricks and a rubber band to find out
mchack: Holy Crap, I didn't know Hidden Object games were that popular on steam: out of the 9 games 6 have above 90% positive reviews (two even 98%) and from the the other 3, two rate over 80 and only one has mixed reviews... never seen something like it in a bundle .. (though I am kinda new to bundles)
Maybe it's not that they are popular but people who dislikes these kind of games would not buy them, and, therefore could not review them on Steam.

Artifex Mundi games have more quality than most other creators of HO games. Some games in the bundle are older and not that good (9 clues is crappy, for example) but others like the Nightmares of the Deep series are among the best examples within the genre.

There's still the silly puzzles, strange stories, and all the cliches, but with better artwork, maybe better voice acting, and not buggy implementations. This bundle is a great entry point if you are curious about the genre.

Also, they have trading cards and achievements and the Steam crowd loves those.
Post edited July 31, 2015 by madth3
mchack: Holy Crap, I didn't know Hidden Object games were that popular on steam: out of the 9 games 6 have above 90% positive reviews (two even 98%) and from the the other 3, two rate over 80 and only one has mixed reviews... never seen something like it in a bundle .. (though I am kinda new to bundles)
Because they're really good games, i have been playing Clockwork Tales on my phone (it was free with that amazon app) and i'm really enjoying it, the gameplay works well, a bit of challenge but not to the point of frustration, besides, it's a mix of hidden objects with puzzles and adventure.
gixgox: Sent.
Have fun in Venice. :)
Thank you and a huge +1 again.
I visited the true Venice years ago so I won't be disappointed ;)