It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Does anybody know if you get the uncut version of "Half-Life 2" at GMG if you buy it from Germany?
high rated
Geddes17: Does anybody know if you get the uncut version of "Half-Life 2" at GMG if you buy it from Germany?
Actually you don't if you are from germany and GMG knows it. But if you can convince GMG you are actually from the uk (find a convincing fake of an address and maybe a proxy or something) as I did you get Steam keys for the normal worldwide versions.
Since this discrimination against german users by Steam is a major pain in my ass, too (I'm soooo glad gog doesn't do this shit (apart from commandos)) I'm feeling with you and just went ahead and got you the uncut version of hl2.
Check pm ;)

(btw. speaking of giveaways...)

Edit: This isn't working on steam itself obviously (they are pretty hard on finding out where you live, but once you have imported a key, they are fine with letting you play the uncut version even when they know you are german.)
And this is also not working for humblebundle.com (at least when using paypal) since they check your paypal for your address and refuse to sell you the normal versions if you smell german). but with gmg you're fine.
Post edited July 12, 2015 by mchack
mchack: Since this discrimination against german users by Steam is a major pain in my ass, too (I'm soooo glad gog doesn't do this shit (apart from commandos)) I'm feeling with you and just went ahead and got you the uncut version of hl2.
Check pm ;)
Wow, thank you very much! Now I will finally find out if the game is really as great as everybody is saying. :)
GMG Summer Sale Day 3 - Questing. As stated, the games are Adventure and RPGs.

Skyrim, Magicka the Collection, The Elder Scrolls Online and Risen 3 have the Free Mystery Game offer.

Don't forget to use code GMGSUM-MERSAL-E20OFF for an extra 20% off.

EDIT: Of course Australia gets fucked over again - all the Elder Scrolls games redirect to the overpriced AU versions which aren't on sale.
Post edited July 12, 2015 by ABH20
ABH20: GMG Summer Sale Day 3 - Questing. As stated, the games are Adventure and RPGs.

Skyrim, Magicka the Collection, The Elder Scrolls Online and Risen 3 have the Free Mystery Game offer.

EDIT: Of course Australia gets fucked over again - all the Elder Scrolls games redirect to the overpriced AU versions which aren't on sale.
Wow. I almost bit on TES Online. $12 is dang cheap. By the reviews, $12 is still over-priced. :)
ABH20: GMG Summer Sale Day 3 - Questing. As stated, the games are Adventure and RPGs.

Tallima: Wow. I almost bit on TES Online. $12 is dang cheap. By the reviews, $12 is still over-priced. :)
Is TESO for Mac also? I feel myself drawn to wanting it but not sure if that is because it's one of the few multiplayer games for Mac...
Tallima: Wow. I almost bit on TES Online. $12 is dang cheap. By the reviews, $12 is still over-priced. :)
cecil: Is TESO for Mac also? I feel myself drawn to wanting it but not sure if that is because it's one of the few multiplayer games for Mac...
Yeah. It has a bit higher req to run on a mac, but there is a mac and win version.
cecil: Is TESO for Mac also? I feel myself drawn to wanting it but not sure if that is because it's one of the few multiplayer games for Mac...
Tallima: Yeah. It has a bit higher req to run on a mac, but there is a mac and win version.
Looks good but they are out of stock and the hard drive requirement is IMHO insane (60GB)
ABH20: GMG Summer Sale Day 3 - Questing.
I'm so torn on Party of Sin and Adventurer Manager.

EDIT: I got bamboozled. I bought "Barter Empire" which said it could run on Windows XP, but you need to install it through their client...which will not run on XP. -_-
Post edited July 13, 2015 by Fantasysci5
<span class="bold">Incitement 3</span> is the deal on the IndieGameStand

This sci-fi RPGMaker game is the sequel to <span class="bold">Incitement</span> and <span class="bold">Incitement 2</span> which are free. There a demo for it.

PWYW for a DRM-Free download. Windows only.

BTA for
Elements: Soul of Fire (DRM-Free, Steam / Win) and soundtrack
Atonement: Scourge of Time (DRM-Free, Greenlight / Win) and soundtrack

Game is on Greenlight. Pay $1 to get a Steam key if/when it becomes available.
Post edited July 13, 2015 by madth3
Am i crazy that i'm thinking about getting Oblivion? I never even really liked the game compared to Morrowind and Skyrim. Yet i am a hoarder... Weird is that the Deluxe version is even more expensive than Skyrim Legendary. Wtf?
blotunga: Weird is that the Deluxe version is even more expensive than Skyrim Legendary. Wtf?
It's not weird if Oblivion's discount is lower than Skyrim's (66% vs 75%).
Post edited July 13, 2015 by Grargar
blotunga: Weird is that the Deluxe version is even more expensive than Skyrim Legendary. Wtf?
Grargar: It's not weird if Oblivion's discount is lower than Skyrim's (66% vs 75%).
I know, but i'd expect that a very old game would get at least the same discount.
Grargar: It's not weird if Oblivion's discount is lower than Skyrim's (66% vs 75%).
blotunga: I know, but i'd expect that a very old game would get at least the same discount.
Oddly I've found over time games will tend to get less of a discount go on sale less sometimes so there is a "sweet spot" for when to get things on sale or in bundles. I think it has to do with sales are promotions and most devs don't want to promote older stuff but will still sell it since why not it's almost free to keep it for sale.
Anyone played the first two games and know if they are good? The reviews at the links above say that the world building is great while everything else is RPG Maker standard fare.

What keeps me from finishing most RPG Maker games is that the stories and characters are usually very clichee and follow the same beaten paths. Once I have explored the world for a few hours and seen all the mechanics that the game has to offer, I usually lose interest and move on to a different game. So a gripping story and deep, nuanced characters would go a long way towards making such games more enjoyable for me.
Post edited July 13, 2015 by Falkenherz