It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Grargar:
Cool, then I finally might get it. I don't buy unfinished stuff because I would risk getting an unfinished product :P
Grargar:
blotunga: Cool, then I finally might get it. I don't buy unfinished stuff because I would risk getting an unfinished product :P
Eh, to be fair there are only two cases where that happens:

1 - When the game doesn't sell well (not Prison Architect case);
2 - Griffing simulators (Dayz, 7 days to die, etc).

Edit: And i think that i'm getting sick, i'm actually thinking about buying that next groupees bundle if that On My Own is included.
Post edited July 10, 2015 by Cyraxpt
Cyraxpt: And i think that i'm getting sick
Yet, you miss the cold.
Cyraxpt: And i think that i'm getting sick
Grargar: Yet, you miss the cold.
Hey, not my fault that there's a character limit on the forum title, it's missing "weather".
Grargar: A couple of months ago we announced that we are going to finish Prison Architect in 2015. We've been working hard to fulfil that promise and as a result of April's bug bash we're happy to pin that down further and confirm that Prison Architect will be released in quarter four (Oct / Nov / Dec) 2015!

Source
Yay, thanks!
high rated
dyscode: My recommendation on the HB sale is Into The Gloom
even if only 25% off for $2.24 the game is totally worth it. 3 hours gameplay of finest pixel art and horror.
The Shadow? The... Shadow!

I may check that out, thanks. I personally recommend everyone check out The Gamers (movie), if not from here, then at least free from youtube. :)

Cyraxpt: Edit: And i think that i'm getting sick, i'm actually thinking about buying that next groupees bundle if that On My Own is included.
I feel fine, but that game looked cool. Uh oh... :)
GMG Summer Sale is up:

http://www.greenmangaming.com/day-1-day-of-the-undead/?utm_source=twitter&utm_medium=social

If you buy some products, you can get a free game with it.

Also you can use your credit on those games too.

If you don't own an account yet, please feel free to use my referral: this way after your first purchase on the site you will receive 2€ back as credit (and me too, of course):

http://www.greenmangaming.com/?gmgr=lolafiwe

Also there's this 25% off voucher you can use on the site too, I received it by mail, dunno if it's universal or generated for each user:

YJ52VK-EZNRDM-JP54ZD

This is the 20% off voucher listed on the site:

GMGSUM-MERSAL-E20OFF
Post edited July 10, 2015 by ThePunishedSnake
budejovice: I feel fine, but that game looked cool. Uh oh... :)
It's contagious, everyone run from this thread, especially the guy with the money jar! :p
Cyraxpt: It's contagious, everyone run from this thread, especially the guy with the money jar! :p
You can't infect me. Even if you somehow could, the Greek banks will eliminate any such ifs. :P
high rated
Cyraxpt: It's contagious, everyone run from this thread, especially the guy with the money jar! :p
Grargar: You can't infect me. Even if you somehow could, the Greek banks will eliminate any such ifs. :P
Someone could always "gift" you a pernicious groupees infection. "Gee, thanks guys." :)
Grargar: You can't infect me. Even if you somehow could, the Greek banks will eliminate any such ifs. :P
Quick, everyone get a greek bank account (wait, this is reminding me that World War Z movie).

Anyway, the bundle is up and uhm... well... at least it's $1 for On My Own...

Wait, what? They have a bundle limit, there's a counter on the top left side that started with 5000 bundles...

Edit: Just to ninja Madth3:

Groupees The mini bundle

For a minimum of $1 you get:

On My Own (Steam)
The Original Strife: Veteran Edition (Steam)
Supreme League of Patriots - Issue 2 (Steam)
Straima (drm free/greenlight)
OctaFuzZ Audio Works Compilation Pt.1 - The Best Of BoomChakra (Music)
Post edited July 10, 2015 by Cyraxpt
high rated
Groupees can't even do this one right. :) Would have bought for the crafting game if it wasn't DRMed. Sweet sigh of relief.
My swear jar stands at $22.25, by the way.
ThePunishedSnake: GMG Summer Sale is up:

http://www.greenmangaming.com/day-1-day-of-the-undead/?utm_source=twitter&utm_medium=social

If you buy some products, you can get a free game with it.

Also you can use your credit on those games too.

If you don't own an account yet, please feel free to use my referral: this way after your first purchase on the site you will receive 2€ back as credit (and me too, of course):

http://www.greenmangaming.com/?gmgr=lolafiwe

Also there's this 25% off voucher you can use on the site too, I received it by mail, dunno if it's universal or generated for each user:

YJ52VK-EZNRDM-JP54ZD

This is the 20% off voucher listed on the site:

GMGSUM-MERSAL-E20OFF
the free steam game I got was Corporate Lifestyle Simulator btw. Don't know if it's the same for everyone...
Wow! Groupees had had some spectacularly shitty bundles lately. Browsing the currently running bundles, it wasn't a matter of not finding a bundle I liked, it was a matter of not finding a single game I liked.

I guess the plus side is, they're saving me money.