It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

grimwerk: I haven't played it, so I can't comment on the game itself.
I've been tempted by it in the past, though.
It isn't very good and got quite repetitive in the end, but for $0.50 you can't go wrong.
Cyraxpt: Damn, 3 weeks off? Well, at least we can expect for the awesome Humble Kairosoft mobile bundle when it returns, right guys? Guys?
madth3: It will be an awewsome iOS bundle only compatible with the latest iOS version and US only or something like that.
:P
Don't you dare jinx it!
grimwerk: [Shattered Haven]
PaterAlf: It isn't very good and got quite repetitive in the end, but for $0.50 you can't go wrong.
Thank you. You confirm the reviews I've been reading. I'll skip it.

(I mentioned it here because I recognized it from the GOG catalog, and so assumed it had some merit.)
Cyraxpt: Don't you dare jinx it!
Welcome back, Cyraxpt! There was that strange guy that was somewhat resembling you and he was calling himself "Not Cyraxpt". Talk about Captain Obvious...
Grargar: Welcome back, Cyraxpt! There was that strange guy that was somewhat resembling you and he was calling himself "Not Cyraxpt". Talk about Captain Obvious...
MOTHERFU... Where is that douchebag? This is what happens when i leave for a few days, everygoddamntime!!!

Oh well, i need something to calm me down.... Ok. Guys, i predict that tomorrow more dlc will be added to the Borderlands bundle, hell, the very first episode of Tales from the Borderlands will also be included on the bta!
Post edited June 29, 2015 by Cyraxpt
madth3: It will be an awewsome iOS bundle only compatible with the latest iOS version and US only or something like that.
:P
Cyraxpt: Don't you dare jinx it!
TBH that sounds great to me ;)
triock: Something for VN fans.

IG Every Monday bundle

https://www.indiegala.com/monday

Pay $1.99 or more to get this bundle full of Steam games before price increases and SAVE OVER 98% !

eden*

Higurashi When They Cry Hou Ch.1 Onikakushi

[...]
I'm rather partial towards solid narratives and good music, so it's pretty nice to see previously unbundled(?) games like these. ( and [url=http://store.steampowered.com/app/310360/]Higurashi When They Cry Hou Ch.1 Onikakushi were both rather well-received on Steam.)

The rest of the games have been either bundled before or didn't really catch my eye, but this bundle seems worth buying regardless.
expopower: I'm rather partial towards solid narratives and good music, so it's pretty nice to see previously unbundled(?) games like these. ( and [url=http://store.steampowered.com/app/310360/]Higurashi When They Cry Hou Ch.1 Onikakushi were both rather well-received on Steam.)
And just when I had talked myself out of buying it...XD
cecil: TBH that sounds great to me ;)
Uhm, do they even sell ios apps on the Humble Store? Not that matters since they also don't sell eshop games and yet there was the Nintendo bundle... Uhm... I wonder if one day they will also have console games (digital, obviously) there...
cecil: TBH that sounds great to me ;)
Cyraxpt: Uhm, do they even sell ios apps on the Humble Store? Not that matters since they also don't sell eshop games and yet there was the Nintendo bundle... Uhm... I wonder if one day they will also have console games (digital, obviously) there...
anything is possible I guess.
Cyraxpt: Uhm, do they even sell ios apps on the Humble Store? Not that matters since they also don't sell eshop games and yet there was the Nintendo bundle... Uhm... I wonder if one day they will also have console games (digital, obviously) there...
cecil: anything is possible I guess.
they def. won't be selling iOS apps. With the Apple's iTunes economy system in place it's impossible.
You _could_ do that through promo-codes but Apple only allows the dev to generate a very limited amount (50 IIRC) per Version update.
Post edited June 30, 2015 by dyscode
Badass Banana Bundle can be reserved on Groupees

Curated by Remute

$1 for 8 games, 5 albums and more
Truckload Bundle on BundleStars

$2.49 for 10 Steam games

- 18 Wheels of Steel: American Long Haul
- Sprint Cars: Road to Knoxville
- Hunting Unlimited 2010
- Deadlock II: Shrine Wars
- Hot Dish
- Elizabeth Find M.D. - Diagnosis Mystery - Season 2
- Dr. Daisy Pet Vet
- Mahjongg Investigations: Under Suspicion
- Mission Runway
- The UnderGarden
That should have been called "Indiegala Bundle on BundleStars".
Post edited June 30, 2015 by Cyraxpt
Commandos Collection
at 1.19€ in Humble Store. Includes Commandos 1 + expansion + 2 + 3. Steam and DRM free.
Post edited June 30, 2015 by murcielago