It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Sachys: it is - kinda annoyed I DIDNT preorder (think thats a first!) - as the game does look like the dogs bollocks.
Well corn puddin', I suppose I can gamble a buck on an alpha and some other game to pad the void. Ta.
IAmSinistar: Any recommendations on this one? I'm interested in At the Mountains of Madness mainly for the subject matter, but it sounds like it's an alpha. So do some of the other games. Are any complete, and are any good?
Haven't played it yet, but Magical Brickout looks interesting. And it really might add something new to the good old Breakout formula.
Broken Age on macgamestore is $6.25 (75% off) or 50% cheaper then humble double fine sale price of $12.50 (50% off) FYI. Also anyone know why the cave isn't on sale or is only on steam and not DRM free also?
cecil: Also anyone know why the cave isn't on sale or is only on steam and not DRM free also?
The Cave is a Steam-only game.
Sachys: That might be to do with the fact you have an ALIEN SPACE LOBSTEROID POSING AS YOUR DOG!!!

*points at dog wearing tinfoil hat, moves to Venus
pigdog: It just occurred to me (it's late and I'm even slower than normal) that you, as Muttley, can check your own bollocks. Perhaps I should start a whole new thread to discuss and analyse various breeds testicles... :D
I is a chimp you numpty tho innit! Gash!
IAmSinistar: Any recommendations on this one? I'm interested in At the Mountains of Madness mainly for the subject matter, but it sounds like it's an alpha. So do some of the other games. Are any complete, and are any good?
That one does look interesting. But the trailer looks misleading with all those Unreal Engine eyecandy graphics trying to hide all the terrible animations.
triock: Something for VN fans.

IG Every Monday bundle

https://www.indiegala.com/monday

X-note ...
Someone wants the key for .... It's gone!

I will be back after a few hours of zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
Post edited July 01, 2015 by gixgox
cecil: Also anyone know why the cave isn't on sale or is only on steam and not DRM free also?
Grargar: The Cave is a Steam-only game.
The Cave is a fantastic game. It is like a cross between Silent Hill and Lost Vikings, as presented by Rod Serling. It is nearly flawless in execution.

The only thing they should have done differently is add more characters. Each play requires three characters, each with their own "Silent Hill" that, with the help of the other two, they have to.. resolve. This means that every game has three episodes you have to play in order to finish the game. The problem here is that there is not [multiple of three] characters. So if you want to see every characters story, eventually you will be seeing other characters storys twice.

I know this sounds nitpicky, but like I said, it is a near perfect game. This is the only shortfall. In any other game (mostly Bioware I'm looking at you) you probably would not even notice this. Even if you did you probably would not consider it a flaw.
Grargar: The Cave is a Steam-only game.
HeDanny: The Cave is a fantastic game. It is like a cross between Silent Hill and Lost Vikings, as presented by Rod Serling. It is nearly flawless in execution.

The only thing they should have done differently is add more characters. Each play requires three characters, each with their own "Silent Hill" that, with the help of the other two, they have to.. resolve. This means that every game has three episodes you have to play in order to finish the game. The problem here is that there is not [multiple of three] characters. So if you want to see every characters story, eventually you will be seeing other characters storys twice.

I know this sounds nitpicky, but like I said, it is a near perfect game. This is the only shortfall. In any other game (mostly Bioware I'm looking at you) you probably would not even notice this. Even if you did you probably would not consider it a flaw.
After further looking the Mac app store has it along with macgamefiles (DRM Free there i think) so will keep on my radar in case either one goes on sale.
madth3: Badass Banana Bundle can be reserved on Groupees

Curated by Remute

$1 for 8 games, 5 albums and more
Any guesses as to what might be in there? Don't want to step on a banana peel... =P
Dungeon Crawlers HD is new deal on the IndieGameStand

DRM-Free, Steam / Win, Mac

No BTA bonus this time
Beat the Average
Pay more than $1.63 to unlock this game's Bonus Content!
Includes: Original Soundtrack,
JaqFrost: Any guesses as to what might be in there? Don't want to step on a banana peel... =P
The Music Machine and MadSpace were confirmed. 5 Steam, 2 Greenlight, only 1 DRM-Free download (so there must be some itch.io keys in there or something?). More hints here.
Post edited July 01, 2015 by pablodusk
pablodusk: The Music Machine and MadSpace were confirmed. 5 Steam, 2 Greenlight, only 1 DRM-Free download (so there must be some itch.io keys in there or something?). More hints here.
Thank you, both for the information and the link. =)

cecil: Beat the Average
Pay more than $1.63 to unlock this game's Bonus Content!
Includes: Original Soundtrack,
I can't see that anywhere on the page. =/
JaqFrost: I can't see that anywhere on the page. =/
Click buy it now and you will see it in the BTA's description when you are asked to set the amount of money that you want to pay.
Attachments: