It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

genkicolleen: Sheesh, what a crappy-looking bunch of games. Talisman is good, but has been bundled -- what -- a couple of times before? and the others were previously free and/or have terrible reviews.
Yeah, it's a pretty quiet one. I've bought a lot of IndieGala bundles in the past, but the last few have been uninspired. Or maybe I've just bought so many that the games are turning up over and over again.
Paradox Interactive daily deals:

Magicka (Steam) (-75%)
War of the Roses Kingmaker (Steam) -75% (Also for the 4-pack)
War of the Vikings (Steam) -75% (Also for the 4-pack)
Steam currently has a sale going on the English localized version of One Way Heroics for $0.87 (75% off, ends March 16th)

It has received overwhelmingly positive praise, with 1,822 reviews on Steam and a 96% positive rate.

I've found out after purchasing it that the Japanese version of the game is actually freeware, available here (Japanese indie devs are pretty cool like that):
http://www.silversecond.net/contents/game/katamichi_brave/

And if you download the freeware version and copy over the .exe to the folder with the Steam/English version, it becomes a fully portable DRM-Free game.
Post edited March 10, 2015 by the.kuribo
New Groupees bundle finally up:

Kiss 5

8 games, minimum $1, or reserve for $2.

shiftyslug confirmed specifically that all games are Steam-keys only.

Depositing my first $2 in my bundle swear jar. ;)
yogsloth: New Groupees bundle finally up:

Kiss 5

Blech!

I will never ever pre-order a shitty KISS bundle again!! :D
yogsloth:
Image on the page looks like its from some HOG type game.

Think I'll be avoiding this one too!
Bundles of late have been overall declining in quality and offerings it seems. There have been a few gems that have happened like the Squeenix one, but it seems more and more bundles are some combination of modern 8-bit retro NES type RPGs and platformers or Japanese games that look like a teenage girl's underwear drawer exploded for pedophiles or something. LOL Makes me wonder what we can expect next... SUPER-MEGA-RETRO 4-bit games! Commodore 64 screen resolution 160x100 with 16 color graphics and SID chip emulation for sound! That'll be the hip indie game format for 2-3 years before they go to even more retro monochrome games played on a 40x25 text screen like Zork, or graphics made out of letters. Then eventually they'll move towards games where you're just a big purple half inch square being chased by a big green, red, pink and blue square and you have to run away and occasionally turn around and shoot a much smaller yellow square at them. RETROTASTIC GAME HAPPY FUN FUN!

<farting noise>
<flush>

:)
Crimson Bundle at Bundlestars:

$2.99 for

Urja
Crimsonland
Violett
Frederic: Evil Strikes Back
Frederic: Resurrection of Music
Hero of the Kingdom
inMomentum
War in a Box: Paper Tanks
Antisquad
The Blue Flamingo

I really enjoyed Violett (I have a review if anyone's interested), and Hero of the Kingdom is fantastic casual fun. No idea about the rest ;)
Post edited March 10, 2015 by genkicolleen
skeletonbow: Bundles of late have been overall declining in quality and offerings it seems. There have been a few gems that have happened like the Squeenix one, but it seems more and more bundles are some combination of modern 8-bit retro NES type RPGs and platformers or Japanese games that look like a teenage girl's underwear drawer exploded for pedophiles or something. LOL Makes me wonder what we can expect next... SUPER-MEGA-RETRO 4-bit games! Commodore 64 screen resolution 160x100 with 16 color graphics and SID chip emulation for sound! That'll be the hip indie game format for 2-3 years before they go to even more retro monochrome games played on a 40x25 text screen like Zork, or graphics made out of letters. Then eventually they'll move towards games where you're just a big purple half inch square being chased by a big green, red, pink and blue square and you have to run away and occasionally turn around and shoot a much smaller yellow square at them. RETROTASTIC GAME HAPPY FUN FUN!

<farting noise>
<flush>

:)
You forgot the recent Star Wars Humble Bundle. It only did about 5 million in sales.

But you are correct that for the most part, bundles have been going down in quality. I usually only buy humble bundles with the occasional bundle stars thrown in (the highlight for them recently was the Batman bundle a month or so ago).
genkicolleen: Crimson Bundle at Bundlestars:

$2.99 for

Urja
Crimsonland
Violett
Frederic: Evil Strikes Back
Frederic: Resurrection of Music
Hero of the Kingdom
inMomentum
War in a Box: Paper Tanks
Antisquad
The Blue Flamingo

I really enjoyed Violett (I have a review if anyone's interested), and Hero of the Kingdom is fantastic casual fun. No idea about the rest ;)
All I'm missing is Volett. I won't be buying the bundle, but feel free to PM me the review.
Post edited March 10, 2015 by spoderman
skeletonbow:
synfresh: You forgot the recent Star Wars Humble Bundle. It only did about 5 million in sales.

But you are correct that for the most part, bundles have been going down in quality. I usually only buy humble bundles with the occasional bundle stars thrown in (the highlight for them recently was the Batman bundle a month or so ago).
Yeah, I grabbed the Star Wars bundle just to hold onto the keys because $12 for 12 Star Wars games was stupid to pass up on, but ultimately I want to buy the games from the bundle here where there is overlap so I am not redeeming the Steam keys for the time being. I figured I'd grab it and sit on it and wait for GOG sales to pick up the GOG versions for myself but if I got desperate to play one of them I could always go ahead and redeem on Steam, then over time just use the remaining keys for trading and/or giveaways/gifts down the line.

I'm similar... I usually get Bundlestars bundles and occasionally Humble with the odd other bundle site thrown in from time to time. They just haven't had the same type of content for a while. I favour either new or old AAA/AA type games, or games that might be from smaller companies but are just as good as an AAA/AA game, and also older games that are nostalgic to me or I missed out on from years gone past. Rarely an indie game comes along that interests me also, such as things like Goat Simulator or Surgeon Simulator or even Trine/Trine2, but for the most part I don't have any interest in neoretro games or Japanese anime or games that are not a game but an interactive linear story or that sort of thing and it seems most of the bundles are these last few categories. I mean there are obviously people out there that love that stuff or they wouldn't make it, so it's great for them I suppose but it can be a snorefest for folks like us waiting for something that stirs our coffee so to speak. ;oP
yogsloth: New Groupees bundle finally up:

Kiss 5

shiftyslug confirmed specifically that all games are Steam-keys only.

Depositing my first $2 in my bundle swear jar. ;)
Kiss4 was terrible, still have an unredeemed gift key for it.
genkicolleen: Sheesh, what a crappy-looking bunch of games. Talisman is good, but has been bundled -- what -- a couple of times before? and the others were previously free and/or have terrible reviews.
Ephemerid looks interesting, at the very least it has a great artstyle and an excellent soundtrack. Jesse Cox and Jared Rosen have done an awesome video on it.
Up to 75% off on all Assassin's Creed games at the Humble Store.

Notable deals:
Assassin's Creed: Director's Cut (DRM-free) -- $4.99
Assassin's Creed III (Steam, Uplay) -- $4.99
Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood (Uplay) -- $4.99
Assassin's Creed: Revelations (Uplay) -- $4.99
Assassin's Creed: Liberation HD (Uplay) -- $4.99

In the case of Assassin's Creed III, does anyone know if it comes with a key for Steam and a key for Uplay?
BenKii: Up to 75% off on all Assassin's Creed games at the Humble Store.

Notable deals:
Assassin's Creed: Director's Cut (DRM-free) -- $4.99
Assassin's Creed III (Steam, Uplay) -- $4.99
Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood (Uplay) -- $4.99
Assassin's Creed: Revelations (Uplay) -- $4.99
Assassin's Creed: Liberation HD (Uplay) -- $4.99

In the case of Assassin's Creed III, does anyone know if it comes with a key for Steam and a key for Uplay?
I don't know, but I would only get it for Steam. I don't want to sign up for Uplay. Steam and GOG is enough for me.