It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

genkicolleen: NaissanceE, I'm sure -- but I thought you HATED platformers!
A chimp hating plateformers , that's pretty weird ;P
genkicolleen: NaissanceE, I'm sure -- but I thought you HATED platformers!
DyNaer: A chimp hating plateformers , that's pretty weird ;P
DOWN WITH CROCKERY MAKERS!!!
Grargar: Oquonie (DRM-Free/Mac-only)
Oops, I BTA for this game but didn't realize this was Mac-only. Boy that's rare, isn't it? A Mac-exclusive game?

Oh well, NaissanceE still looks interesting and I think I might have an old iBook lying around somewhere...
Post edited March 06, 2015 by the.kuribo
Grargar: Oquonie (DRM-Free/Mac-only)
the.kuribo: Oops, I BTA for this game but didn't realize this was Mac-only. Boy that's rare, isn't it? A Mac-exclusive game?

Oh well, NaissanceE still looks interesting and I think I might have an old iBook lying around somewhere...
Yeah, that surprised me. It's hard to notice that it's Mac-only unless you hover over the DRM-free icon. Crazy that they didn't make it more obvious.
low rated
G2A have Watch_Dogs for US$3.64 right now. I think it's quite a good game, easily worth $5, so - bargain!
PenguinJim: G2A have+++++ right now. I think it's quite a good game, easily worth $5, so - bargain!
Kindly don't list anything from that site again. Thank you,
the.kuribo: Oops, I BTA for this game but didn't realize this was Mac-only. Boy that's rare, isn't it? A Mac-exclusive game?
spoderman: Yeah, that surprised me. It's hard to notice that it's Mac-only unless you hover over the DRM-free icon. Crazy that they didn't make it more obvious.
I got bit by this one as well, as I have everything else on the BTA level except NaissanceE - which does look interesting, but bummer about Oquonie. It's so unusual to have a Mac-only game, it really should be announced boldly. Not cool.
Super Bundle 23 is up at DailyIndieGame

$1.49 for six Steam games, BTA for an extra key for each game.

- Chronicles of Dark Lord
- Chronicles of Dark Lord 2
- The Journey Down: Chapter 1
- Crunch Time!
- Evil Pumpkin: Lost Halloween
- Retention
The Big Time bundle on IndieGala

(All Steam)

$1 for

- Who's That Flying?!
- Bang Bang Racing

$2.99 for

- Anna - Extended Edition
- Sine Mora
- Ceville

$4.89 for

- Crash Time 3
- Grand Ages: Rome + Grand Ages: Rome - Reign of Augustus

EDIT: Forgot to write that 10% will go to charity.
Post edited March 06, 2015 by madth3
Humble is having a Microsoft sale

There's a few reasonable deals there.

Dust is a great game, so if you don't have it, here's a chance to get it! One of my favorite parts of Dust, is firing it up, and seeing the Microsoft logo on a DRM free game running natively on Linux!
hummer010: Humble is having a Microsoft sale

There's a few reasonable deals there.

Dust is a great game, so if you don't have it, here's a chance to get it! One of my favorite parts of Dust, is firing it up, and seeing the Microsoft logo on a DRM free game running natively on Linux!
Heh.
New IGS is Bloop Reloaded for Steam and DRM-free with the original Bloop as BTA

Bloop is back and it’s bigger and better than ever!
Your favourite chemistry potions puzzler is back in Bloop Reloaded and ready
to test the brain cells like never before. Make sure you save as much of the
potions as possible. How you do it is up to you!

Features
-27 Levels
-Build Paths and guide your potions to safety.
-Use environmental physics to your advantage.
-There is no one correct solution, just the limits of your creative mind!
-See what happens when you mix potions.
-Create your own levels
Grim Dawn is on sale on their own website for 12,50$ including a steam key and the DRM-free installer upon release.

http://www.grimdawn.com/contribute_buynow01.php
Robette: Grim Dawn is on sale on their own website for 12,50$ including a steam key and the DRM-free installer upon release.

http://www.grimdawn.com/contribute_buynow01.php
Any fans of TQ should like this game, if not love it. I'm purposely not playing it till official launch, because I love it so much and don't want to get burnt out before it's officially live.
Robette:
Leucius: Any fans of TQ should like this game, if not love it. I'm purposely not playing it till official launch, because I love it so much and don't want to get burnt out before it's officially live.
Same. I've got it on standby, but don't want to see it until it's good and ready. :)