It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

sasuke12: Does anyone know if g2a.com is legit website ?

I am really interested in buying the batman arkham games from there.
I don't like Polygon but here's something for you to read:

http://www.polygon.com/2015/2/9/8006693/the-truth-behind-those-mysteriously-cheap-gray-market-game-codes
Cyraxpt:
that was actually a really interesting read - particularly when I got to the comments and sites like GMG were being thrown into question (due to their discounts).

Cyraxpt: I don't like Polygon but here's something for you to read:

http://www.polygon.com/2015/2/9/8006693/the-truth-behind-those-mysteriously-cheap-gray-market-game-codes
I pretty much knew everything that's mentioned in that article, so it wasn't very interesting to me. The consensus is that most of the gray market keys come from stolen purchases and review/press copies. They also come from regions where games are generally cheaper (Russia/Brazil).
Post edited March 16, 2015 by spoderman
Cyraxpt:
Sachys: that was actually a really interesting read - particularly when I got to the comments and sites like GMG were being thrown into question (due to their discounts).
I think their rocky start and troubles with some US credit is what keeps them under undue suspicion.
fracturedsanity:
on the contrary, I think what was interesting about the comments is that ultimately, anything can be thrown into question / suspicion of being a "grey market vendor" when there are such a great multitude of sites spewing out cheap deals. ive seen people on here before asking if humble, groupees, GamersGate etc were legit or not.
Sachys: on the contrary, I think what was interesting about the comments is that ultimately, anything can be thrown into question / suspicion of being a "grey market vendor" when there are such a great multitude of sites spewing out cheap deals. ive seen people on here before asking if humble, groupees, GamersGate etc were legit or not.
And GOG is making money off abandonware. ;)
Sachys: on the contrary, I think what was interesting about the comments is that ultimately, anything can be thrown into question / suspicion of being a "grey market vendor" when there are such a great multitude of sites spewing out cheap deals. ive seen people on here before asking if humble, groupees, GamersGate etc were legit or not.
Leroux: And GOG is making money off abandonware. ;)
Exactly that kind of thinking, yes! Heheheh!
The article doesn't answer the most interesting question though - was it worth paying that price for Gravity Ghost? :P
I've had my eyes on it for some time and sooner or later I'd like to play it, but I'm still hesitant at this price point.
Leroux: The article doesn't answer the most interesting question though - was it worth paying that price for Gravity Ghost? :P
I've had my eyes on it for some time and sooner or later I'd like to play it, but I'm still hesitant at this price point.
you could always find out by becoming a credit card fraudster! ;D

It´s not an oficial store, but i bought more games and cero problems, but it is not the cheapest store. there are many cheaper and just as reliable stores. I recommend always pass before a price comparison site, like savygamer or gocdkeys.com
I think it has been posted before but i just stumbled over this at GamersGate:

<span class="bold">Europa Universalis (DRM-Free) - 0,59&euro;</span>
GamersGate deals:

Torchlight midweek -80%. Torchlight 1 is DRM-Free, while Torchlight 2 requires a Steam account.

TellTale midweek up to -80%. The DRM used is either SecuROM, TellTale's own DRM or a Steam key.

Killer is Dead: Nightmare Edition (Steam) -75%.
Post edited March 16, 2015 by Grargar
Grargar: TellTale midweek up to -80%. The DRM uses is either SecuROM, TellTale's own DRM or a Steam key.
From my own experience, its best to get the telltale games on steam when given this option - downloading / updating from the telltale site can be problematic for many - and without a seeming cause or fix.
Have a friend that had a Walking Dead s1 retail . He had no way to play the 400 Days DLC, as the DLC was only available on Steam and on their own store and it wasn't compatible with the disc version. He got a Steam copy after sending them a photo of the receipt as proof he purchased the game. And he ended up getting the DLC for free, because all the trouble he went through.

So, Steam versions for the newer Telltale games seems to be the norm, if you want to be able to play the DLC's and import the saves in the future seasons.
wolfsrain: So, Steam versions for the newer Telltale games seems to be the norm, if you want to be able to play the DLC's and import the saves in the future seasons.
or even just play more than the first episode (that was my issue with The Wolf Among Us - wouldnt ever download the rest of the episodes!)