It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Spinorial: As in, it doesn't take 1000 gems to make a sack of 1000?
...and if you meant the timeframe I referenced - it started when everybody here was orf for bed or gone.
MangaGamer Winter Sale has started today and will last until the 26th of December. 24 digital games have discounts ranging from 25 % to 50 % off. 4 of these games also have their hardcopies discounted.
beliar: MangaGamer Winter Sale has started today and will last until the 26th of December. 24 digital games have discounts ranging from 25 % to 50 % off. 4 of these games also have their hardcopies discounted.
O___O
The first tier worths it for Blades of Time, a cool TPS with a badass babe !
beliar: MangaGamer Winter Sale has started today and will last until the 26th of December. 24 digital games have discounts ranging from 25 % to 50 % off. 4 of these games also have their hardcopies discounted.
what kind of drm are on these? (and the hardcopies?)
This website is disturbing and weird is it really ok to post this kind of "sales" here on gog.com? I mean there are some really serious things on this website with torture, blood and death...ʕծ‸ ծʔ
DotEmu weekend... on DotEmu. All games have a -70% discount, with the exception of DotEmu Collection Volume 1 (No sign of 2 as of yet), which has a -87% discount.

2K Bundles 48 Hours deal on GamersGate.

Bioshock Triple Pack -75%/€17.50
Borderlands 1 and 2 Game of the Year Editions -75%/€17.50
Sid Meier's Civilization V: The Complete Edition -66%/€13.60
XCOM: Enemy Unknown - The Complete Edition -66%/€10.20

Everything is Steam-only, except for the first Bioshock, which carries SecuROM.
Post edited December 12, 2014 by Grargar
Niggles: what kind of drm are on these? (and the hardcopies?)
No DRM at all on the hard copies

Generally Soft Denchi (spelling?) on the titles directly downloaded from them

Nothing besides Steam's own DRM for the things on Steam
Niggles: what kind of drm are on these? (and the hardcopies?)
canyonaz: No DRM at all on the hard copies

Nice i guess the other thing is (might be obvious to some but i dont see it documented...) -- i assume only those listed as fully voiced will be so?. In japanese with english subs where applicable? (Koihime Musou is the one im most interested in but their blog stated it wont be voiced unless 2000 copies are sold and i couldnt find whether it actually had hit the mark at some point since release) ?.
Christoph89: This website is disturbing and weird is it really ok to post this kind of "sales" here on gog.com? I mean there are some really serious things on this website with torture, blood and death...ʕծ‸ ծʔ
No different from some of the gross things found in certain games like Cat Lady ;).
Post edited December 12, 2014 by Niggles
canyonaz: No DRM at all on the hard copies

Niggles: Nice i guess the other thing is (might be obvious to some but i dont see it documented...) -- i assume only those listed as fully voiced will be so?. In japanese with english subs where applicable? (Koihime Musou is the one im most interested in but their blog stated it wont be voiced unless 2000 copies are sold and i couldnt find whether it actually had hit the mark at some point since release) ?.
They sold enough Koihime Musou that it is fully voiced now. I think any others that had some sort of requirement to get the voices added back in all met their requirements, too. I don't know how accurate their tags are, but the great majority of their titles with a normal price of $25+ are fully voiced. They don't count the protagonist in that - so fully voiced means that all of the other major characters are voiced and the protagonist may or may not be. If the games are by a Japanese developer, the voices are all in Japanese. There are some titles with voices from developers in English-speaking countries where the voices are in English. Text is always in English.
These "games" are really playable or is it just hentai movies ? O_o
MaxFulvus: These "games" are really playable or is it just hentai movies ? O_o
Most are visual novel games. Demon Master Chris is a RPG/Visual Novel mix. Go Go Nippon is more of a virtual guidebook, but in a visual novel format. Some of the games have no adult content whatsoever.
I know the Steam auction is down atm. but has it also become impossible to convert items to gems for you guys, or is that just me?
skimmie: I know the Steam auction is down atm. but has it also become impossible to convert items to gems for you guys, or is that just me?
Can't say because i no longer have items to convert but Valve probably turn off that option because therr was some glitch and some people were abusing it, stuff like 3 000 000 000 gems and so on...
skimmie: I know the Steam auction is down atm. but has it also become impossible to convert items to gems for you guys, or is that just me?
its down - including conversion. I think it was not meant to be launched until the sale starts - and the market immediately bombed last night.