It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

The bonus requirement to unlock AGON on the Groupees ShinyLoot bundle has been decreased by 250 bundles from 1000 to 750 since yesterday.

https://groupees.com/shinyloot10

EDIT: Still not quite there, but this should guarantee an unlock.
Post edited December 19, 2014 by budejovice
Y'all may already know about this, but just in case...

This a very cool site for tracking the deals at Steam:
https://steamdb.info/sales/
budejovice: The bonus requirement to unlock AGON on the Groupees ShinyLoot bundle has been decreased by 250 bundles from 1000 to 750 since yesterday.

I'll get it tomorrow. I like Groupees in general, I like ShinyLoot and there are two games I might get from this. AGON would be a nice bonus. :-)
budejovice: The bonus requirement to unlock AGON on the Groupees ShinyLoot bundle has been decreased by 250 bundles from 1000 to 750 since yesterday.

madth3: I'll get it tomorrow. I like Groupees in general, I like ShinyLoot and there are two games I might get from this. AGON would be a nice bonus. :-)
That's about where I'm at too, although I'm stretching a bit to find two games I want and don't already have out of that bunch.
madth3: I have not seen DRM-Free since I started posting their deals. It's either Steam or their own Capsule client to download and activate.
budejovice: Thanks madth3 & Grargar!
There is a difference in the detail. on GMG 'requires Capsule to download' means it's basically DRM Free, since you only need to Client to download but not to play, while 'requires Capsule to play'', well means that the Client must be running to play the game and they use their SecuROM version, that requires you to be online from time to time.
But either way, while I had no problems with Capsule while I used it on W7x64 (though there are reported problems with W8.x IIRC), it's just so in vain. I mean Steam, uPlay, Origin, Desura if you will, I think that's enough, for me at least.
Post edited December 19, 2014 by dyscode
dyscode: There is a difference in the detail. on GMG 'requires Capsule to download' means it's basically DRM Free, since you only need to Client to download but not to play, while 'requires Capsule to play'', well means that the Client must be running to play the game and they use their SecuROM version, that requires you to be online from time to time.
But either way, while I had no problems with Capsule while I used it on W7x64 (though there are reported problems with W8.x IIRC), it's just so in vain. I mean Steam, uPlay, Origin, Desura if you will, I think that's enough, for me at least.
Thanks for the clarification. However I think I'm with you - I have recently expanded past GOG to a bunch of sites that offer DRM-free downloads. So many sites that I can safely disregard gmg's client. :)
Claire is $4 in the Humble Store. Lowest I've seen it at. Steam only, sadly. Dev has said they're working on a DRM-Free version, been waiting for it for months, no sign of it yet.
Friday Special Bundle on IndieGala

$2.49 (first 24 hours) for 12 Steam games

- Into the Dark: Ultimate Trash Edition
- Third Eye Crime
- Snuggle Truck
- Scourge: Outbreak Ambrosia Bundle
- Coldfire Keep
- Sacraboar
- Dracula: The Resurrection
- Dracula 2: The Last Sanctuary
- Dracula 3: The Path of the Dragon
- Penguins Arena: Sedna's World
- RIP Trilogy™
- The Cameron Files: The Secret at Loch Ness
genkicolleen: Faerie Solitaire - Normally $9.99 now 90% off for only 99cents USD!
FaeVerse Alchemy - Normally $29.99 now 90% off only $2.99 USD!
TODAY ONLY!
I hope no one who wanted these missed out!
Post edited December 19, 2014 by genkicolleen
genkicolleen: Faerie Solitaire - Normally $9.99 now 90% off for only 99cents USD!
FaeVerse Alchemy - Normally $29.99 now 90% off only $2.99 USD!
TODAY ONLY!
genkicolleen: I hope no one who wanted these missed out!
I really ought to remember to log into my VIP Subsoap account occasionally to see how development on projects are going - and maybe downloading all the titles... :P
Bigs: I really ought to remember to log into my VIP Subsoap account occasionally to see how development on projects are going - and maybe downloading all the titles... :P
lol~ Maybe! ;D

Brian's just uploaded an update to FaeVerse, so we have some new stuff to play with :D
blotunga: Dragon Age II is about 3.5 USD on Nuuvem. Unfortunately it has no DLCs. I wonder if Origin games are region restricted in Brazil though.
DA2 will never have a complete edition and it was tweeted by an EA employee. So if you want the game, you better buy it when it's cheap, no matter if it has DLCs or not (since you won't find an edition with DLCs).
Bigs: I really ought to remember to log into my VIP Subsoap account occasionally to see how development on projects are going - and maybe downloading all the titles... :P
genkicolleen: lol~ Maybe! ;D

Brian's just uploaded an update to FaeVerse, so we have some new stuff to play with :D
Fuck Brian! I've pre-purchased Faerie Solitaire 2 around 2 years ago (or maybe 3?) since Brian planned it's release in a few month back then. No FS2 since then and by the looks of it he doesn't even plan to release it anymore.
Post edited December 20, 2014 by gyokzoli
<span class="bold">Shadowgate Special Edition</span> with -75% seems like a good deal in the HB store. Steam only, though.
hummer010: That's about where I'm at too, although I'm stretching a bit to find two games I want and don't already have out of that bunch.
Have looked at the bundle over a dozen times, can't find two games I'd really like to play, and the bonuses are not doing the trick, as I already have both AGON titles.

is that like one of the lowest bundles they have sold?. hasnt even broken the 1k barrier...