It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

lukslo: You missed the deal gamesplanet had on Dragon Age 2 - it was 2,5€, don't know if the origin games are region locked though.
Well the nuuvem deal is about just as good. It also doesn't says anything about locks, though nuuvem usually does.
blotunga: Well the nuuvem deal is about just as good. It also doesn't says anything about locks, though nuuvem usually does.
I looked up if the games are region locked and the only thing I found is that it activates just fine (Have no personal experience on the matter though).
lukslo: I looked up if the games are region locked and the only thing I found is that it activates just fine (Have no personal experience on the matter though).
Thanks then. The annoying part is that it contains no DLCs. Same with the Mass Effect games. I think I will continue with my EA boycott for the time being as I'm not prepared to invest hundreds of USD in their DLCs.
Yeah I know what you mean, every game on Origin has no DLC included (Mass Effect trilogy pack has only the Mass Effect 1 DLCs which is such a shame) and bioware points don't go on any discounts ...

The only story relevant DLC for the Dragon Age 2 is Legacy which story connects to the new Dragon Age Inquisition.
Story wise you only have to get one instead of almost 10 DLCs for Mass Effect ...
lukslo:
Inquisition is insanely expensive right now, and it probably also will feature hundreds of DLCs... I think I go back to my DA:O ultimate for my Dragon Age fix.
LJChronx: Brothers: A Tale of Two Sons is 80% off at $2.99 on Steam. Might pick this one up. Recommended?
Absolutely recommended if you own an Xbox360 controller. If not, do some research first whether it will work with your particular gamepad. Not really recommended to play with mouse and keyboard - it's possible but you will encounter issues with crank turning and miss an important part of the storytelling experience. Awesome price though, so you don't have that much to lose (not like me when I bought it at full price, thinking I could play it with my PS2 controllers).

And keep in mind, despite the cute look, it deals with a serious subject matter. But seeing that you're also interested in The Cat Lady, I guess you're not one to shy away from the dark sides of life. ;)
Post edited December 19, 2014 by Leroux
blotunga: Inquisition is insanely expensive right now, and it probably also will feature hundreds of DLCs... I think I go back to my DA:O ultimate for my Dragon Age fix.
That's what I am doing ;)
Bigs: <3 my ability to buy from US Steam store in AU... but even with that being said Civ: BE is still too expensive... ><
Did pick up Dark Souls 2 though
CIV: Beyond Earth + Exoplanets map pack - AU$44.99
Bigs: <3 my ability to buy from US Steam store in AU... but even with that being said Civ: BE is still too expensive... ><
Did pick up Dark Souls 2 though
shane-o: CIV: Beyond Earth + Exoplanets map pack - AU$44.99
Cheers. Can get Civ BE for 30USD... But given what I've heard about it so far it needs a deeper discount... And/or to wait for the expansion pack
GreenmanGogre Holiday Sale

Some 24 hours deals
- Alien Isolation -50%
- Deals on Elder Scrolls, Tomb Raider, Hitman and Total War franchises

Some 48 hours deals on indie games

and and [url=http://www.greenmangaming.com/12-days-festive-indie-deals/]Spintires are -50% for today too.

Don't forget to try the voucher
madth3:
Greenman is all Steam, right? They don't show any designation except on individual game pages and after a few clicks seems it may be an exercise in futility looking for DRM free.
budejovice: Greenman is all Steam, right? They don't show any designation except on individual game pages and after a few clicks seems it may be an exercise in futility looking for DRM free.
No DRM-Free games there. If it's not Steam, then it's using the site's own client to run the games.
budejovice: Greenman is all Steam, right? They don't show any designation except on individual game pages and after a few clicks seems it may be an exercise in futility looking for DRM free.
I have not seen DRM-Free since I started posting their deals. It's either Steam or their own Capsule client to download and activate.
high rated
madth3: I have not seen DRM-Free since I started posting their deals. It's either Steam or their own Capsule client to download and activate.
Thanks madth3 & Grargar!
Post edited December 19, 2014 by budejovice
Humble Store Flash Sale: Killer is Dead (Steam) -66% for 12 more hours.
Post edited December 19, 2014 by Grargar