It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

The Wolf Among Us - $6.24 (75% off)
The Book of Unwritten Tales 2 (Early Access) - $7.49 (75% off)

"Save an ADDITIONAL 5% off any purchase with coupon code blackfriday."
genkicolleen: EDIT: I misread my coupon -- apparently this one is not a use-once code.

Use the code GAMERSGATE-TURKEY to get 20% off of your purchase at GamersGate.
Will not work on Evolve.
Is it just me, is $4.08 Van Helsing II its cheapest yet?
Continue from the previous post As it got too long:
$ 1.99 (90% off) 1954 Alcatraz, The Abbey, Victorian Admirals, Tryst, Basketball Pro Management 2014, Introversion Complete Pack, (80% off) Avernum: Escape From the Pit, Avadon: The Black Fortress, Gray Matter, Sacred Gold, Majesty Gold HD, Victoria I Complete, Terraria, AudioSurf, Serious Sam Double D XXL, Serious Sam Classics: Revolution, Serious Sam 2, Post Apocalyptic Mayhem, Darkest Hour: A Hearts of Iron Game, Arsenal of Democracy: A Hearts of Iron Game, For The Glory: A Europa Universalis Game, Commander: Conquest of the Americas, Gettysburg: Armored Warfare, Defenders of Ardania, US and THEM, Warrior Kings, Warrior Kings: Battles, Zeno Clash, Darkstar One, Shatter, AaAaAA!!! - A Reckless Disregard for Gravity, God Mode, Hacker Evolution, Hacker Evolution: Untold, Fleet Command, Ms. Splosion Man, Alter Ego, Grotesque Tactics: Evil Heroes, Grotesque Tactics 2 – Dungeons and Donuts, Wasteland Angel, And Yet It Moves, Jack Keane, Bionic Commando, The Wonderful End of the World, Hamilton's Great Adventure, Pirates of Black Cove, Dark Void™, Montague's Mount, Shiny The Firefly, Ironclads: High Seas, Ironclads: Schleswig War 1864, Ironclads: Chincha Islands War 1866, Ironclads: Anglo Russian War 1866, Battle Of Europe, Dysan the Shapeshifter, Day One : Garry's Incident, Moto Racer Collection, Hyper Fighters, World Basketball Tycoon, The Kings' Crusade, The Maw, Bloody Trapland, Rock of Ages, Tiny Brains, Space Pirates and Zombies, Waking Mars, Bus Driver, Zombie Driver HD, Prime World: Defenders, Journal, Bionic Commando: Rearmed, Go Home Dinosaurs!, Pineapple Smash Crew, Sub Command, 688(I) Hunter/Killer, Lost Chronicles of Zerzura, Culpa Innata, LocoCycle, Primal Fears, Block Story™, Orc Attack: Flatulent Rebellion, Shadow Harvest: Phantom Ops, Slam Bolt Scrappers, Anmynor Puzzles, Fireburst, Zack Zero, Pound of Ground, Dead Horde, The Tower, R.I.P.D.: The Game, Crash Time 2, Ubersoldier II, Tail Drift (published a month ago), (75% off) Chrome + SpecForce Bundle, Worms, Worms Blast, Worms Pinball, Nihilumbra, Post Mortem, Still Life, Still Life 2, Dracula 3: The Path of the Dragon, Return to Mysterious Island, Return to Mysterious Island 2, Nostradamus: The Last Prophecy, Stranded, Scourge: Outbreak, The Great Art Race, Iron Storm, Battle Group 2, (66% off) The Stalin Subway, (60% off) Broken Sword: Director's Cut, Blackwell Unbound, Blackwell Convergence, The Blackwell Legacy, The Shivah, Dark Fall: The Journal, Dark Fall 2: Lights Out, Fairy Tale About Father Frost, Ivan and Nastya, AquaNox, AquaNox 2: Revelation, Summoner, Genesis Rising, Braveland, Faces of War, Order of War™, McPixel, Elven Legacy, Elven Legacy: Magic, Elven Legacy: Ranger, Elven Legacy: Siege, Receiver, Ascension to the Throne, Painkiller Overdose, Painkiller Redemption, Desperados: Wanted Dead or Alive, Chaser, El Matador, Safecracker: The Ultimate Puzzle Adventure, Vlad the Impaler, 99 Levels To Hell, SpaceForce™ Rogue Universe, Jack Lumber, A.I.M. Racing, A.I.M.2 Clan Wars, Death Track®: Resurrection, Konung 2, Konung 3: Ties of the Dynasty, Dawn of Magic 2, BorderZone, Cold War, Aura: Fate of the Ages, Containment: The Zombie Puzzler, OMG Zombies!, Abalone, Puzzle Bots, Freight Tycoon Inc., Railroad Pioneer, Q*bert: Rebooted, Ninja Cats vs Samurai Dogs, 7,62 High Calibre, Noitu Love 2: Devolution, Danmaku Unlimited 2, Oozi: Earth Adventure, Lightfish, Prehistorik (50% off) Realms of Arkania 1 - Blade of Destiny Classic, Realms of Arkania 2 - Star Trail Classic, Realms of Arkania 3 - Shadows over Riva Classic, 8BitBoy, GTGD S2: Just One Dev, Beyond Space, Cubemen, The Basement Collection, Bullet Candy, KAMI, GAUGE, Zoo Rampage & DLC and S.T.s in varied %.
(0% off=regular price) Portal 2 - The Final Hours, Titanfall - The Final Hours, Tomb Raider - The Final Hours Digital Book, Crusader Kings II: The Song of Roland, Magnetis, Bounders and Cads, Paradigm Shift, AVSEQ, CID the Dummy, C-RUSH, Fortix 2

$ 2.00 (33% off) Moonlight Minions, The Binding of Isaac: Rebirth - Soundtrack, Heavy Bullets EP - Soundtrack, Runers - Soundtrack
$ 2.03 (66% off) Divine Divinity, Beyond Divinity, My Best Friends - Cats & Dogs, My Riding Stables: Life with Horses, My Vet Practice: In the Country, My Pet Hotel 2
Post edited November 30, 2014 by BlackThorny
BenKii: Added note to the current GMG deals: If you sign in to your GMG account and click on the VIP deals link on the Orange Saturday page you'll have the same deals to buy but at 20% or higher discounts (no you can't combine vouchers with VIP deals). What you can do is combine VIP discounts with any GMG credit you may have earned through Playfire rewards. Normally you can't combine vouchers with GMG credit so that's what makes the VIP so special.

Some VIP prices currently up:
Xcom: Enemy Within $5.76
Remember Me $5.93
Batman Arkham Origins $3.99
Alien Isolation $19.99
Tomb Raider GOTY $5.93
Thanks for the link. No idea if it is a regional thing but I attempted to get Xcom: Enemy within as that is the cheapest price that I have seen for it. No luck, it went to a page not found.

Edit: regional pricing bullshit as per usual http://www.greenmangaming.com/s/au/en/pc/games/strategy/xcom-enemy-within-anz/

Sure 2.5x the price is a great deal. Fuck off.
Post edited November 30, 2014 by Tarnicus
high rated
BlackThorny:
you do realise that instead of taking the time to post all of this, you (and others) could instead use a site like: http://www.cheapshark.com/browse?storeID=0&sortBy=Price&onSale=1

?!
BlackThorny:
Sachys: you do realise that instead of taking the time to post all of this, you (and others) could instead use a site like: http://www.cheapshark.com/browse?storeID=0&sortBy=Price&onSale=1

?!
You are evil...
BlackThorny:
Sachys: you do realise that instead of taking the time to post all of this, you (and others) could instead use a site like: http://www.cheapshark.com/browse?storeID=0&sortBy=Price&onSale=1

?!
That's a nice site, I only knew of steamdb and steamdeals before you posted so this one sure could be handy :)
Still 1. It doesn't list all (such as soundtracks - not that my post lists them all either, but it does list packs).
2. I rather have those postings as backups in this thread, so a search for a title in this thread - will show how much it cost.
2.b. In this case it might be easier to copy & repost from that site instead of steam directly, but will need to experiment to see if it is better.
edit: 3. I now tried looking for a title on that site, and didn't find it - apparently it's another site that checks periodically and may miss.
Post edited November 30, 2014 by BlackThorny
genkicolleen: EDIT: I misread my coupon -- apparently this one is not a use-once code.

Use the code GAMERSGATE-TURKEY to get 20% off of your purchase at GamersGate.
Will not work on Evolve.
PenguinJim: Is it just me, is $4.08 Van Helsing II its cheapest yet?
It isn't just you as I have kept my eye on this since release. Thanks for the mention of the discount code and sale. I haven't really been 'with it' for any of the sales. I just grabbed Van Helsing 2: The Complete Pack for $5.44 :)
http://store.steampowered.com/sub/964/

X-COM complete pack for 3.74
Steam: Blackwell Epiphany -60%, €6
GMG, Alien Isolation -50%, €25, €20 with voucher YEHWO3-8WN62G-KZ7AVT
Post edited November 30, 2014 by dyscode
Just picked up Fallout 3 GOTY and Fallout NV Ultimate on Steam for €4.99 each.
BlackThorny:

?!
+1 for an awesome link Sachys, never heard of that site! :)
Post edited November 30, 2014 by F1ach
PenguinJim: Is it just me, is $4.08 Van Helsing II its cheapest yet?
Tarnicus: It isn't just you as I have kept my eye on this since release. Thanks for the mention of the discount code and sale. I haven't really been 'with it' for any of the sales. I just grabbed Van Helsing 2: The Complete Pack for $5.44 :)
Yep thats what i did as well. been looking for a good deal on that game :)
Despite the generally negative reception FO3 gets on the internet, I actually enjoyed it.. Would it be worth it to pick up Fallout NV Ultimate ? How different is the gameplay?
Sachys:
Thank you Sachys:)
BlackThorny: You may have unnoticed my previous post as it got caught in the middle of several others.
Could you please be more selective?
I can scan though the databases myself but I want the good stuff recommended to me.
;)