It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Sachys: ah... another bunch of fiddling about - not really worth it for me as im not interested in the game, but if it was na easy $5 purchase I'd have picked it up as a gift
madth3: :)
I thought along those lines.

Not discounted here either but it's business as usual for Origin.
Last general discount was really good here in Mexico, though.
Sorry guys looks like it had expired. my bad :(...argh
Niggles: Sorry guys looks like it had expired. my bad :(...argh
*puts grenade down Niggles underoos and boots down the hill into angry mob
SCPM: GOG's winter sale starts tomorrow (dunno if the article means Thursday or Friday, it's still Wednesday on the east coast here in the U.S.), it'll be 48 hours long, 30 deals per hour, and 250,000 copies of Age of Wonders will be given away:
http://www.gamespot.com/articles/gog-com-winter-sale-starts-tomorrow-get-age-of-won/1100-6423965/
Too soon!!
Usually at 6AM they start their deals correct?
HypersomniacLive: Too soon!!
Great, I've been missing sales galore! This took my gaming funds and is being put to use daily :)
krillehog: Hello!

Yes, that's correct. Just make a general purchase on FireFlower and send me your FireFlower username and some proof that you own it on Steam (screenshot, email receipt, username or something similar).
Thank you very much for your answer.
SCPM: GOG's winter sale starts tomorrow (dunno if the article means Thursday or Friday, it's still Wednesday on the east coast here in the U.S.), it'll be 48 hours long, 30 deals per hour, and 250,000 copies of Age of Wonders will be given away:
http://www.gamespot.com/articles/gog-com-winter-sale-starts-tomorrow-get-age-of-won/1100-6423965/
HypersomniacLive: Too soon!!
and too short?! Perhaps because it'll be followed by a bunch of daily LucasArts releases:
8 December: Day of the Tentacle
9 December: Monkey Island 2
10 December: Kotor 2
11 December: Monkey Island 3
31 December: Grim Fandango
1 January: GOG servers are still down..

What? A man can dream... (apart from the gog servers being down).
Post edited December 04, 2014 by GabiMoro
Tarnicus: Great, I've been missing sales galore! This took my gaming funds and is being put to use daily :)
Nice escape route you got there. :-)
Tarnicus: Great, I've been missing sales galore! This took my gaming funds and is being put to use daily :)
HypersomniacLive: Nice escape route you got there. :-)
My fingers are soft from barely playing in the past year but callouses will develop again :)

Have I missed any deals? Oh hang on, this thread plus all the gaming deal spam I am signed up for suggest I have! :)
Oooh, nice. I wish the wife would agree to let me spend some coin on a new guitar. Alas, while I can play a bit of guitar, I'm no guitar player. If you catch my drift. (BTW, I see you're a lefty. :)
Tarnicus: My fingers are soft from barely playing in the past year but callouses will develop again :)

Have I missed any deals? Oh hang on, this thread plus all the gaming deal spam I am signed up for suggest I have! :)
Depends on what you're looking for, really. I think you'd better get back to developing those callouses again. ;-)

GabiMoro: and too short?! Perhaps because it'll be followed by a bunch of daily LucasArts releases:
8 December: Day of the Tentacle
9 December: Monkey Island 2
10 December: Kotor 2
11 December: Monkey Island 3
31 December: Grim Fandango
1 January: GOG servers are still down..

What? A man can dream... (apart from the gog servers being down).
Yep, that release schedule definitely makes you a dreamer. :-)
Coelocanth: Oooh, nice. I wish the wife would agree to let me spend some coin on a new guitar. Alas, while I can play a bit of guitar, I'm no guitar player. If you catch my drift. (BTW, I see you're a lefty. :)
It was indeed discussed, and MunkiSiren gave me her blessing :) I realised that I hadn't made a significant purchase for myself in almost 2 years, with my computer being the last one. I too am no guitar player! I had lessons briefly when I was 16-17 after playing around on friends right-handed guitars upside down. At first I found it difficult to adjust to playing a left-handed guitar, and missed the ability to play some of the songs I made on an upside down right-handed guitar. Before I moved in with MunkiSiren, the guy I lived for almost 2 years with had multiple guitars, and I had a crappy right handed acoustic strung upside down. Living with him encouraged me to play again. Due to the neck warping from not taking care of it(it was always meant to be a temporary guitar) it can't keep tune for even one session.

I haven't played another persons music since I was a teenager. I fiddle about and make my own up. Today I made the decision to be more disciplined and start playing scales again. I managed to "get in the zone" where I am not thinking and just playing. This is the first left-handed steel stringed acoustic I have played and it is really helping me to refine my chord changes, finger picking, and bar/power chords as the strings are closer together. It is a very "loud" acoustic too, so I am hearing every mistake much more easily than on my old nylon stringed acoustic.

Given that this is a gaming deals thread, and I am a tangenterine(type of fruit that when eaten goes off on tangents), I should add a deal here that I have not seen linked. My powers of observation aren't the best right now after a day of being active.

Hopefully Brothers - A Tale of Two Sons on Gamersgate hasn't been mentioned. $3.75 @ 75% off for the next 28.5 hours :)
HypersomniacLive: Depends on what you're looking for, really. I think you'd better get back to developing those callouses again. ;-)
If callouses from typing developed, then I would be known as Iron Fingers! :P
Post edited December 04, 2014 by Tarnicus
Tarnicus: [...]

If callouses from typing developed, then I would be known as Iron Fingers! :P
Not sure about typing, but I used to have one on my middle finger when handwriting was still in fashion (or mandatory). ;-)

Now go play that guitar, and stop looking at deals, if that article SCPM linked to is true, there will be an abundance of deals right here, in about 7hrs :-)
yogsloth: Crazy new groupees deal here.

45 steam games for $9.95 (or fewer for less $)

No pre-order for this one, obviously.
This deal is still on and I'd like to post something interesting.

The more games you add to your purchase, the more the price of the bundle goes up. BUT there is a strange step in the price when going over 36 games.
To be precise, if you choose 36 games to buy the price is $8.09. If you choose 37 games to buy the price goes to $7.96.
All other choices of games seem to affect the price in a linear manner.

I hope this is helpfull to someone.......
But why only 48 hours for the GOG Winter sale? Didn't Winter sale used to run through the holidays?
Post edited December 04, 2014 by blotunga