It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

spoderman: I don't know why you'd want to play it with KB/M.
people said the same about Dark Souls - enjoyed it more with KB+M than with a gamepad.
spoderman: I don't know why you'd want to play it with KB/M.
Sachys: people said the same about Dark Souls - enjoyed it more with KB+M than with a gamepad.
But Dark Souls isn't a twin stick shooter ;)
Sachys: people said the same about Dark Souls - enjoyed it more with KB+M than with a gamepad.
spoderman: But Dark Souls isn't a twin stick shooter ;)
which was why I edited your quote to the relevant part.

it could be considered a twin dick hack n slash though!
GioVio123: If they odn't have Final Fantasy V on that kind of note, they can kindly fuck off for almost turning this series into a musical
Tarnicus: Priceless comment and thanks for the laugh! :)
You seem to have been entertained, and I am happy for it
Tarnicus: Priceless comment and thanks for the laugh! :)
GioVio123: You seem to have been entertained, and I am happy for it
I hate musicals with a passion. I find them the most ridiculous form of storytelling, hence your comment resonated well with me and I've only played FF7. Sometimes a blunt "x can fuck off" is beautifully succinct in its directness and emotion conveyed :)
GioVio123: You seem to have been entertained, and I am happy for it
Tarnicus: I hate musicals with a passion. I find them the most ridiculous form of storytelling, hence your comment resonated well with me and I've only played FF7. Sometimes a blunt "x can fuck off" is beautifully succinct in its directness and emotion conveyed :)
And the sad thing is, is that Nomura was to turn FF really into one
http://www.ign.com/articles/2013/06/13/e3-2013-final-fantasy-xv-was-almost-a-musical

Thank god they moved him to Kingdom Hearts 3, wait, they have even more musicals?, WELL FUCK EVERYTHING
According to a Paypal spam I received, Steam's fall sale starts Nov 26th.

Edit: Attached pic. To preply the reply - I thought Steam just finished up a sale. If this is for real, it doesn't leave much time to relax before Candlelight Festivus Mandatory-Retail-Orgy Season. For Jesus.
Attachments:
Post edited November 23, 2014 by pen_sq
pen_sq: According to a Paypal spam I received, Steam's fall sale starts Nov 26th.
Isn't too soon for that? I thought it was mid December...
Arma 3 is 50% off at Bohemia Interactive. Works only in Steam.
pen_sq: According to a Paypal spam I received, Steam's fall sale starts Nov 26th.
Cyraxpt: Isn't too soon for that? I thought it was mid December...
their xmas sale started dec 19th i think last year....
Cyraxpt: Isn't too soon for that? I thought it was mid December...
No, that's fall/autumn sale, not xmas sale. ;)
Oh right, the Thanksgiving sale, i forgot that one.
Orcs Must Die! franchise has a -75% on Steam as daily deal
<span class="bold"><i>An Imp? A Fiend!</i></span> is on IndieGamestand

PWYW for a DRM-Free copy, BTA for The Way Of The Pixelated Fist
madth3: Weekend deals on Steam:

<span class="bold"><i>Chivalry: Medieval Warfare</i></span> -75% (regular, 4-pack and Complete Pack)
Also Free to play for the weekend
Jeets2: How does this compare to Mount and Blade? I'm really enjoying that game and not really looking to jumping to a new game already. Mainly curious for maybe somewhere down the road. And I see I could play for free this weekend but my download speed blows and I'm not going to be in front of my pc most of this weekend.
I'm not sure if this is considered piracy - I think not, but I warn anyway - but you can circuvement this by downloading - then moving steam to offline mode, and moving the system date back to the date of the free weekend, starting steam offline, playing, closing steam offline, changing the sytem date back to normal... rinse & repeat.
It won't update and you will have to remain without socialities for a while, but it should be enough to let you check the game when you have the time