It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Bundlestars have their Black Friday Sale with add. 25% off vouvher for newsletters subscribers (SUPERNOVA25).
All Steam.
e.g.
Memoria 80% off €4
Edna The Breakout €2.24
Shadowrun Online €7.50
The Last Door €2.50
Gomo €1.60
Munin €3.40

LOL AssCreed Unity is already 30% off. Also the dev team distanced themselves already from this POS with cancelling the Season Pass and giving everybody a kinda compensation* through free games. Rightfully deserved Ubisoft.

*edited
Post edited November 27, 2014 by dyscode
spoderman: Yes. I loved it. I highly recommend it if you like co-op games, otherwise I suggest passing.

Best co-op game in the series IMO, but the worst singleplayer experience.
Niggles: Er what is wrong with the single player experiences of this game? (i have no love for coop and have this game but never got it to work properly - bought at launch too lol).
Tarnicus: Yep those are the basics, although be sure to run 4-5 games at once :) There's a little more to it then that but given the amount you have made, you definitely know what you are doing (it's not rocket science like controlling an entire market in World of Warcraft) :)
Niggles: I gave up after i worked out.. whats the point when all it ends up with is another Steamworked game :P
The SP is alright, but the game was designed with co-op in mind so it just works better with it (aside from Ada's campaign which had co-op tacked on after console release).

It's the same for RE5.
227: Amazon has a bunch of apps for free. Tales of Illyria (TOI: Fallen Knight) is one of my favorite games on the platform, and what little I played of Quell Memento was pretty good. There's also one of the Angry Birds games as well as a Bejeweled 2.
That one wasn't free for me for some reason - maybe a regional thing? Everything else worked, thanks! :)
Downloading folks should reffer to comments in regard of privacy issues, as a small bunch of those free ones have issues!
dyscode: LOL AssCreed Unity is already 30% off. Also the dev team distanced themselves already from this POS with cancelling the Season Pass and giving everybody a refund through free games. Rightfully deserved Ubisoft.
No refund in any way, they're just dumping more broken Ubishit on the poor sods.
dyscode: LOL AssCreed Unity is already 30% off. Also the dev team distanced themselves already from this POS with cancelling the Season Pass and giving everybody a refund through free games. Rightfully deserved Ubisoft.
realkman666: No refund in any way, they're just dumping more broken Ubishit on the poor sods.
Yes you're right indeed, proper refund would be money. But Far Cry 4, Watch Dogs and Assassin's Creed Black Flag are no bad games at all, either, The other question of course is, if you want those games at all or what if you already have them.
realkman666: No refund in any way, they're just dumping more broken Ubishit on the poor sods.
dyscode: Yes you're right indeed, proper refund would be money. But Far Cry 4, Watch Dogs and Assassin's Creed Black Flag are no bad games at all, either, The other question of course is, if you want those games at all or what if you already have them.
If I were frustrated with a broken game, I would want my money back and a prompt uninstall of the game and Uplay. I was so relieved when I got rid of NASCAR 13 for similar reasons. Getting a bonus game attached to it would not sweeten the deal for me.

But I admit that the game selection is decent, even if WD looks very disappointing.
New deal on IGS - Survivalist
https://indiegamestand.com/deal/

DRM-Free + Desura

Interesting BTA :p - Cheats
triock: New deal on IGS - Survivalist
https://indiegamestand.com/deal/

DRM-Free + Desura

Interesting BTA :p - Cheats
Really good game (aside from the music). Been chatting with the dev and helping solve some bug problems I found (in relation to my own computer / hardware) - he's adding more stuff it seems, but as it is the current builds allow a complete story and that. Worth a dollar I'd say.
Greenmangaming has a Green Thursday Sale going on now.

Link

Plus extra 20% off with promo code: B9J1L1-0AZCS9-S0IASV
BenKii: Greenmangaming has a Green Thursday Sale going on now.

Link

Wow, Evil Within already down to €17. Drastic!

Also Sacred 3 is alsready 50% off on gamesplanet for £12.49

Link

Just bagged a game to giveaway later.

Little note though - prices are better for those in the UK than the US, so if yer looking to grab something, might be an idea to hit up a friend or make a trade

Link

dyscode: Wow, Evil Within already down to €17. Drastic!

Also Sacred 3 is alsready 50% off on gamesplanet for £12.49
Hrm... Evil Within worth it for $16? I reckon it'll probably be even cheaper soon.
There's some good Sega titles up on Humble Bundle. Also, is there a way I can trade some of the I don't want from the Sega bundle for Freedom Planet when it comes out on GOG.com?
Post edited November 27, 2014 by AmethystViper
siulebuo: I do not think so.
Steam Card Exchange says it was 0.15€.
And in the attached image you can see that they are far from that.
Brah, i know what i'm saying. Remember what i first said when i saw the bundle?

" I'll bite, if i'm lucky enought i'll sell the cards before their prices plundge and i'll do some profit. "

As you can see, i sold for 0.17€, 0.15€ went to my wallet and 0.02€ to Gaben Wallet.

227: Amazon free apps.
Thanks for sharing, Amazon is a bless with these offerings (and with the daily free app), i loved Braveland and Bloacky Roads from the last time. :)

dyscode: The Evil Within & Sacred 3.
Well, to be fair TEW was released way too late (too many games released) and was a technical mess, still, at least it did well on the consoles on the USA (according to NPD).
As for Sacred 3, well deserved, the game is garbage, they went from the traditional rpg formula to a dumb button masher.
Post edited November 27, 2014 by Cyraxpt
Cyraxpt: As you can see, i sold for 0.17€, 0.15€ went to my wallet and 0.02€ to Gaben Wallet.
Well. This was irrefutable. You were right.