It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

IAmSinistar: How is Not The Robots? I think I might have that myself, but haven't tried it if so.
I haven't got to it. I got it in a Blink Bundle I think.
IAmSinistar: How is Not The Robots? I think I might have that myself, but haven't tried it if so.
madth3: I haven't got to it. I got it in a Blink Bundle I think.
Stranger danger! *blows whistle furiously*

Oh, avatar change. Nevermind. :)
New GamersGate deals.

Dungeon Siege III Daily -75%. Steam-only.

Total War weekend up to -75%. A bit misleading since the sale doesn't cover the base Total War: Rome 2 game (despite being prominently included in the banner). The DRM is mostly Steam-only, with the odd cases of SecuROM for the older games.

The 2K week comes to an end with the XCOM weekend. The discount is up to -75% and all the games are Steam-only. Note that these are only discounts for the new games.
Sachys: £4.99 in the UK. Bloody regional pricing.

Good price for the whole package though - dont recall seeing it cheaper before, and with the redux out, possibly the last chance to grab the (better looking many say) original.
Metro 2033 and Last Light no longer show on Steam for me(in Australia). It seems that the redux has made it obsolete?
Tarnicus: Metro 2033 and Last Light no longer show on Steam for me(in Australia). It seems that the redux has made it obsolete?
Seems like the games have been removed from Steam and GamersGate, but not GreenmanGaming and Humble Store.
IAmSinistar: They have three bundles going live at once? Must be stress-testing their server.
Cyraxpt: Uhhhhh, if that was the case they would go for better games and something tells me the games will be... mediocre (I'm being nice, what i really want to say is bad).
host holic *shudder*
Sachys: £4.99 in the UK. Bloody regional pricing.

Good price for the whole package though - dont recall seeing it cheaper before, and with the redux out, possibly the last chance to grab the (better looking many say) original.
Tarnicus: Metro 2033 and Last Light no longer show on Steam for me(in Australia). It seems that the redux has made it obsolete?
yup. and as the reaction is not particularly favourable with a lot of people regarding the redux...
and this are supposed to be game deals??Shadow of chernobil 8 dollars??GoG what are u doing?
indio68: and this are supposed to be game deals??Shadow of chernobil 8 dollars??GoG what are u doing?
$8 is a bargain for DRM FREE SoC!

also, wouldnt your comment be better off in the weekend promo thread?
Sachys: $8 is a bargain for DRM FREE SoC!
Hell yeah it is. SoC puts the "Awesome" in "AAA game".
Sachys: $8 is a bargain for DRM FREE SoC!
IAmSinistar: Hell yeah it is. SoC puts the "Awesome" in "AAA game".
and Atmospheric!
IAmSinistar: Hell yeah it is. SoC puts the "Awesome" in "AAA game".
Sachys: and Atmospheric!
And of course, Atomic.
Sachys: and Atmospheric!
IAmSinistar: And of course, Atomic.
Abhorrations!

...dunno if thats spelled remotely rightways.
Sachys: Abhorrations!

...dunno if thats spelled remotely rightways.
Aberrations. You're conflating "abhorrent" (repellant or horrifying) with "aberrant" (deviant or freakish). Though clearly both words apply in this case.
Ironclad Tactics is free to play this weekend on steam.

Anyone have thoughts on the grotesque bundle on Indieglala?. I was mainly thinking about it for grotesque and Avenclast. I've been on the fence about getting it since the bundle came out.