It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Cyraxpt: *snip*
Well, $1.5 for ST4x E is good enough, it would be perfect if they gave the apk with it! :)
Impaler26: Maybe they'll add the android version as bonus, they did that for a few games in previous bundles.
Eh, i wish that would happen but something tells me that the 3rd (and final) bonus will be another ost or another game.
Impaler26: Maybe they'll add the android version as bonus, they did that for a few games in previous bundles.
Cyraxpt: Eh, i wish that would happen but something tells me that the 3rd (and final) bonus will be another ost or another game.
Or maybe a coveted Groupees coin! ;)
Hmm, I guess Star Traders 4X Empires and either Luna Shattered Hearts or Phoenix Force are the ones to get from the new Groupees. The rest, eh, someone want to sell me on them?
jcosmocohen: Now that the Groupees Build a Greenlight is live, what do all of you think? I ended up pre-ordering at the last moment.

I'm excited about a few of them, actually. They look pretty good from the videos.

Now, just waiting for them to sort out the error so I can actually start downloading these games and trying them out. :-)
when i checked it on my phone just after it launched, there were about ten bonuses - all the games from the last BAG... weird glitchyness!

and for me... cant say anything other than the 4x game appeals

Edit: four games im not interested in dont even come with a desura key. so yeah... wont be doing the preorder thing for a mystery bundle again. not worth it at all.
Post edited September 10, 2014 by Sachys
IAmSinistar: Hmm, I guess Star Traders 4X Empires and either Luna Shattered Hearts or Phoenix Force are the ones to get from the new Groupees. The rest, eh, someone want to sell me on them?
Do you have Crunch Time ? Looks like a weird card game that could be fun. :D
IAmSinistar: Hmm, I guess Star Traders 4X Empires and either Luna Shattered Hearts or Phoenix Force are the ones to get from the new Groupees. The rest, eh, someone want to sell me on them?
Impaler26: Do you have Crunch Time ? Looks like a weird card game that could be fun. :D
I don't, but it's a bonus item. I need at least two games to pick, and I have no interest in the pseudo-retro, the speedrun, or the early access *craft game. I'm not a fan of bullet-hell (Phoenix Force) but am cheesed that the other one I would happily buy (Luna Shattered Hearts) is flipping "Episode 1".

I'll probably go with Star Traders and Luna in the end, though. Or say "screw it" and let it pass. Maybe drop my coins on the new HB Android bundle instead.
Impaler26: Do you have Crunch Time ? Looks like a weird card game that could be fun. :D
IAmSinistar: I don't, but it's a bonus item. I need at least two games to pick, and I have no interest in the pseudo-retro, the speedrun, or the early access *craft game. I'm not a fan of bullet-hell (Phoenix Force) but am cheesed that the other one I would happily buy (Luna Shattered Hearts) is flipping "Episode 1".

I'll probably go with Star Traders and Luna in the end, though. Or say "screw it" and let it pass. Maybe drop my coins on the new HB Android bundle instead.
D'OH! I forgot that it's a bonus game. You can disregard my PM then. :D
Impaler26: D'OH! I forgot that it's a bonus game. You can disregard my PM then. :D
I appreciate it though. If I end up not buying the bundle then I'll redeem it. Will let you know. :)
IAmSinistar: ... I need at least two games to pick...
Don't they sometimes switch to one game minimum towards the end? I'm in the same boat as you, really only interested in Star Traders.
pablodusk: Don't they sometimes switch to one game minimum towards the end? I'm in the same boat as you, really only interested in Star Traders.
I don't know, but I'm sure someone here can answer. I tend to buy the bundles when I first check them out, so I've not well versed in last-minute options and happy hour deals. But I know some bundles have them.
There's a Razor Cortex & GOG Promotion going on, and you can get a decent deal on few GOG games
http://www.razerzone.com/cortex/?src=pgm.87681000&utm_source=RazerStore&utm_campaign=CortexWW&utm_medium=edm_US
Attachments:
razrg.jpg (75 Kb)
Impaler26: D'OH! I forgot that it's a bonus game. You can disregard my PM then. :D
Went with Star Traders and Luna. so I've got the bonus game too. Really hope that Luna isn't yet another "Episode 1 that ends up being the only release" scenario. :/
IAmSinistar: ... I need at least two games to pick...
pablodusk: Don't they sometimes switch to one game minimum towards the end? I'm in the same boat as you, really only interested in Star Traders.
Can't speak for the last bundles, as I don't check bundles so close anymore, but they did that in the past. But don't ask me when exactly, maybe when one week to go.

Btw, Crunch Time is right now also part of the Indie Royale bundle.
UIG Giant Bundle - 80% (1.80€)

THIS BUNDLE CONTAINS THE FOLLOWING PRODUCTS

Farming Giant Gold Edition (Steam)

Hotel Giant 1 Edition 2012 (DRM Free)

Hotel Giant 2 Edition 2012 (DRM Free)

Industry Giant 2 Gold Edition 2012 (DRM Free)

Traffic Giant Gold Edition 2012 (DRM Free)

Transport Giant Gold Edition 2012 (DRM Free)

http://www.gamersgate.com/DDB-UIG/uig-giant-bundle
Post edited September 10, 2014 by benderz
I can't find this posted already but Humble Store have Shadow Warrior (which I assume is the same as the GOG version) for £4.99 and it's DRM-free

Link here: https://www.humblebundle.com/store/p/shadowwarrior_storefront