It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

jcosmocohen: Oof, bummer. :-( Contact them again anyway, just to be sure. The worst they can say is 'no.'

Also, Prison Architect is a great game, so don't feel at a total loss. :-)
Yeah, I've had my eye on it for a while.
jcosmocohen: Contact support. Not kidding. They're really really cool and I bet you could get the Humble Bundle instead. But contact them now because last time I had to contact them it took 4 days for them to get back to me.
They are? I contacted their support on Apr 3 about an issue with my account, and never heard back from them. How cool is that?
HypersomniacLive: They are? I contacted their support on Apr 3 about an issue with my account, and never heard back from them. How cool is that?
Do they keep sending you emails that they haven't forgotten you, but they haven't gotten to you yet?
I've had two so far...
jcosmocohen: Contact support. Not kidding. They're really really cool and I bet you could get the Humble Bundle instead. But contact them now because last time I had to contact them it took 4 days for them to get back to me.
HypersomniacLive: They are? I contacted their support on Apr 3 about an issue with my account, and never heard back from them. How cool is that?
Really? The longest I've waited is 4 days. Sorry to hear everyone else is having such a problem!
Anybody ever heard of / used Gamesrocket before? - only seen their site today but they appear to have DRM-FREE stuff as well as rollling discounts.

http://www.gamesrocket.com/PC-Mac/DRM-free/
Sachys: Anybody ever heard of / used Gamesrocket before? - only seen their site today but they appear to have DRM-FREE stuff as well as rollling discounts.

What is Planetary Annihilation doing on the DRM-Free section? Especially when it carries the following description:
"The Code must be activated at the publisher's website!"
Never mind the fact that the game doesn't offer any kind of offline mode for the time being.
Sachys: Anybody ever heard of / used Gamesrocket before? - only seen their site today but they appear to have DRM-FREE stuff as well as rollling discounts.

Grargar: What is Planetary Annihilation doing on the DRM-Free section? Especially when it carries the following description:
"The Code must be activated at the publisher's website!"
Never mind the fact that the game doesn't offer any kind of offline mode for the time being.
no idea - part of why im asking
Getcomposted: Do they keep sending you emails that they haven't forgotten you, but they haven't gotten to you yet?
I've had two so far...
Not a single word! But they never fail to send me their promotional emails! :-P

Its a German site IIRC, perhaps someone from there can inform more, I have heard of them as a distributor that has gotten in trouble in the past by selling uncensored games in restricted area's. More than that however I cannot say.

reaver894: Its a German site IIRC, perhaps someone from there can inform more, I have heard of them as a distributor that has gotten in trouble in the past by selling uncensored games in restricted area's. More than that however I cannot say.
cheers reaver!

* * * * * UH... * * * * *

Groupees now doing a pre-order for the greenlight 10 bundle - all 8 games $1.50

not sure what to think as theres no listing of the games, so will bite and take one for the team on this. O____o

...expecting repeatocrap!
Post edited September 09, 2014 by Sachys
Sachys: * * * * * UH... * * * * *

not sure what to think as theres no listing of the games, so will bite and take one for the team on this. O____o

Saw this too. I can't decide if it'll be worth it. I wonder what the price will be once you find out which games are included.
Post edited September 09, 2014 by jcosmocohen
jcosmocohen: Saw this too. I can't decide if it'll be worth it. I wonder what the price will be once you find out which games are included.
1 buck for 4 games.
Sachys: * * * * * UH... * * * * *

jcosmocohen: Saw this too. I can't decide if it'll be worth it. I wonder what the price will be once you find out which games are included.
$0.50c per game, two game minimum is usual i think, so for 8 games... might be worth it. only usually see one or two worth getting though, so im expecting a lot of utter crap in my account - possibly a wasted $1.50
triock: 1 buck for 4 games.
Thanks!
Sachys: $0.50c per game, two game minimum is usual i think, so for 8 games... might be worth it. only usually see one or two worth getting though, so im expecting a lot of utter crap in my account - possibly a wasted $1.50
Thanks! Yeah, definitely a gamble. Seems like they're testing the waters and seeing if people bite.
Post edited September 09, 2014 by jcosmocohen
triock: 1 buck for 4 games.
jcosmocohen: Thanks!
Sachys: $0.50c per game, two game minimum is usual i think, so for 8 games... might be worth it. only usually see one or two worth getting though, so im expecting a lot of utter crap in my account - possibly a wasted $1.50
jcosmocohen: Thanks! Yeah, definitely a gamble. Seems like they're testing the waters and seeing if people bite.
they will. i did (out of curiosity), and there will be a massive backlash if its total shit in the bundle I bet.