It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

sinugie: im not sure where to post hmmm i'm interested with sw kotor deal on gmg, prob is listed as mac though. my question is, will be ok if im purchased it for my win pc? im asking because i notice on steam page listed as steamplay
dyscode: if you mean this
http://www.greenmangaming.com/s/jp/en/pc/games/rpgs/star-wars-knights-old-republic-mac/
then yes it will work on PC and Mac, as all Steamplay titles do.
yupe sorry forgot to update it, def working. grr miss couple of sales because i though it's mac only
high rated
The 10 Days of Summer Sale might be over, but the ShinyLoot deals live on. For six more days, the following DRM-Free games are discounted by 60%:

Ampu-Tea: $3.00
Chernobyl Commando: $4.00
Chompy Chomp Chomp: $2.40
Grimind: $4.00
iBomber Attack: $2.80
iBomber Defense: $2.40
iBomber Defense Pacific: $2.40
International Snooker: $5.20
Kairo: $3.20
Q.U.B.E.: $4.00
Shadows on the Vatican Act 1: Greed: $2.40
Smash Cat: $1.60
Steam Heroes: $2.40
Storm in a Teacup: $3.00
The 39 Steps: $6.00
Galastore Pixeljunk Shooter down to $1.50 with Gala-Points
Tarnicus: Well it's a trend that GOG unfortunately espouse. I was going through some old bundles last night, to find that some of the GOG codes had expired.
I know, and started a thread here to try to keep track of them. (Speaking of could you see if you have any that aren't on my list?) The most troubling thing about the GOG ones are that the people handing them out may not know they expire. See my thread for more details.
Post edited September 09, 2014 by samlii
Tarnicus: I've confirmed myself that the disclaimer on Amazon of "Steam key only valid in North America" is indeed a region locked key. I haven't tried it with this particular product, but had to test it personally with a Borderlands 2 DLC a couple of months ago when I noticed this new disclaimer added, and the key wouldn't work for me. Any game listed on Amazon that does not specifically state that the key is region locked, does work, and has been a great source of games for myself and others who wish to circumvent regional pricing.
I don't know about that. Every game seems to say it now, including a fair number of games I know were fine in the EU a while ago.
Tarnicus: I've confirmed myself that the disclaimer on Amazon of "Steam key only valid in North America" is indeed a region locked key. I haven't tried it with this particular product, but had to test it personally with a Borderlands 2 DLC a couple of months ago when I noticed this new disclaimer added, and the key wouldn't work for me. Any game listed on Amazon that does not specifically state that the key is region locked, does work, and has been a great source of games for myself and others who wish to circumvent regional pricing.
Yea, I myself have bought Tomb Raider and Dragon Age from amazon, but it seems with the recent regional stuff, it's getting increasingly harder to get a fair deal. Let's hope GOG manages to land some awesome deals :D
edit:
Support sent me a new link and I have my games now. So no worries.

---

Just a heads up for people considering this. I purchased it an hour ago and I haven't received email confirmation or any of the games. Paypal, however, confirmed immediately that the payment went through.

I've contacted support, and I imagine they'll fix it. I'll edit this post when it has been solved.

TrevorWilliams: Flying Greenlight Bundle #2 is up; $1 gets six games and a future mystery game.

All Desura redeemable, and Greenlight obviously.

Www.flyingbundle.com

Coated

Don't Move

One Snack Please

Startag

We Slay Monsters

WolfWars
Post edited September 09, 2014 by grimwerk
grimwerk: Just a heads up for people considering this. I purchased it an hour ago and I haven't received email confirmation or any of the games. Paypal, however, confirmed immediately that the payment went through.

I've contacted support, and I imagine they'll fix it. I'll edit this post when it has been solved.
I got the bundle 2 days ago, and I got an email confirmation that I bought the bundle, as well as the PayPal recipt. I got the confirmation straight after I bought the bundle...

Have you tried to log into your account?
amok: I got the bundle 2 days ago, and I got an email confirmation that I bought the bundle, as well as the PayPal recipt. I got the confirmation straight after I bought the bundle...

Have you tried to log into your account?
Thanks for the positive info. Yep, I've tried logging in multiple times. The "My Bundles" page is empty.

The only thing I've received from Flying is an automated response from support. I'm content to wait.
As part of the ongoing End of Summer Sale, there are 2 more games on Humble Store with a price of less than €1:

Capzised -90%/€0.79 (DRM-Free/Steam, Windows/Mac/Linux)
(FLASH SALE) MX vs ATV Reflex -96%/€0.79 (Steam, Windows)

MX vs ATV Reflex will have this ridiculous discount for 12 more hours.
<span class="bold">The Humble Indie Bundle 12</span>

PWYW
SteamWorld Dig
Hammerwatch
Gunpoint

BTA
Papers, Please
LUFTRAUSERS
Gone Home

$10
Prison Architect (Early Access)

$65
Humble Indie Bundle 12 Entertainment System*

Every game is DRM-Free+Steam and is compatible with Windows/Mac/Linux.

Includes soundtracks for Gone Home, Hammerwatch, LUFTRAUSERS and SteamWorld Dig.

*Plug into the power of the Humble Indie Bundle 12 Entertainment System! Get the power straight from the indie masters. Killer stuff you can only get on Humble Bundle.

This power pack gives you the complete bundle experience with a special issue of HIB Informer Magazine, 30-pages of tips and tricks for those radical games you just bought. You will also get a HIB 12 Super Shirt and a set of pins with the Humble Bundle logo and Arstotzka Crest to match. After showing off the new gear at school, kick back at home with the HIB 12 EP on Vinyl as you hack through the HIB 12 Shareware 3.5" Floppy Disk for hidden secrets. Get all of this in one slick collectors box to put on your shelf to show all your friends!

Note: Worldwide shipping is included!

Additional Note: Yes, there is a vinyl record and 3.5" floppy disk in this package. For real, not a joke. If you don't know what either of those things are then go ask your parents or the Google.
Post edited September 09, 2014 by Grargar
Grargar: <span class="bold">The Humble Indie Bundle 12</span>

PWYW
SteamWorld Dig
Hammerwatch
Gunpoint

BTA
Papers, Please
LUFTRAUSERS
Gone Home

$10
Prison Architect (Early Access)

$65
Humble Indie Bundle 12 Entertainment System*

Every game is DRM-Free+Steam and is compatible with Windows/Mac/Linux.

Includes soundtracks for Gone Home, Hammerwatch, LUFTRAUSERS and SteamWorld Dig.

*Plug into the power of the Humble Indie Bundle 12 Entertainment System! Get the power straight from the indie masters. Killer stuff you can only get on Humble Bundle.

This power pack gives you the complete bundle experience with a special issue of HIB Informer Magazine, 30-pages of tips and tricks for those radical games you just bought. You will also get a HIB 12 Super Shirt and a set of pins with the Humble Bundle logo and Arstotzka Crest to match. After showing off the new gear at school, kick back at home with the HIB 12 EP on Vinyl as you hack through the HIB 12 Shareware 3.5" Floppy Disk for hidden secrets. Get all of this in one slick collectors box to put on your shelf to show all your friends!

Note: Worldwide shipping is included!

Additional Note: Yes, there is a vinyl record and 3.5" floppy disk in this package. For real, not a joke. If you don't know what either of those things are then go ask your parents or the Google.
Oh, for crying out loud!
I *just" got Prison Architect on the Humble store! I could have gotten 6+ free games if I had only waited.
Hindsight is a bitch...
Getcomposted: Oh, for crying out loud!
I *just" got Prison Architect on the Humble store! I could have gotten 6+ free games if I had only waited.
Hindsight is a bitch...
Contact support. Not kidding. They're really really cool and I bet you could get the Humble Bundle instead. But contact them now because last time I had to contact them it took 4 days for them to get back to me.
jcosmocohen: Contact support. Not kidding. They're really really cool and I bet you could get the Humble Bundle instead. But contact them now because last time I had to contact them it took 4 days for them to get back to me.
Unfortunately, I've already redeemed it to my Steam account. :(
Also, I've contacted Support, and two weeks later, I'm still waiting to hear back from them about something else they mucked up.
jcosmocohen: Contact support. Not kidding. They're really really cool and I bet you could get the Humble Bundle instead. But contact them now because last time I had to contact them it took 4 days for them to get back to me.
Getcomposted: Unfortunately, I've already redeemed it to my Steam account. :(
Also, I've contacted Support, and two weeks later, I'm still waiting to hear back from them about something else they mucked up.
Oof, bummer. :-( Contact them again anyway, just to be sure. The worst they can say is 'no.'

Also, Prison Architect is a great game, so don't feel at a total loss. :-)