It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

For fans of eastern (Ukranian in that case) unknown games,
Collapse is $5 this week.
Russian Audio with English Subs!
Seems like some Resident Evil/ MGS-mix inspired game. And I mean that in the best sense.
Buka is the publisher so there might be an idea how off-beat this game might be :)
Post edited August 25, 2014 by dyscode
dyscode: For fans of eastern (Ukranian in that case) unknown games,
Collapse is $5 this week.
Russian Audio with English Subs!
Seems like some Resident Evil/ MGS-mix inspired game. And I mean that in the best sense.
Buka is the publisher so there might be an idea how off-beat this game might be :)
Ah yes, heard some very odd things about this game. Already have it on a watchlist myself (rather than a wishlist), but for my money, I shall await a bundle or glitch. cheers though! ;)
madth3: At GreenmanGaming

Iceberg games
(Iceberg Interactive, I mean. There probably is some Iceberg Simulator somewhere.)
Yeah but the Titanic DLC costs extra.

Speaking of DLC!

All you folks who bought the Humble Jumbo Bundle and are now the proud owners of Crusader Kings 2, rejoice or beware! For thine coin-purse may soon be emptied once more: CKII DLC Collection 50% off at $24.99

Oh and some other deals too:

Now $3.74
Legend of Grimrock

Now $13.49
Super Time Force Ultra

Now $2.99
Anomaly Warzone Earth

Now $1.24
Praetorians

Now $4.99
To the Moon

Now $3.74
Driftmoon

Now $7.49
Signs of Life (Early Access Game)

Now $3.74
Vanguard Princess

Now $24.99
Crusader Kings II DLC Collection

Now $11.99
The Incredible Adventures of Van Helsing II

Now $15.99
Invisible, Inc. (Early Access)

Now $4.99
Monster Truck Destruction

Now $4.99
Age of Fear: The Undead King
Post edited August 26, 2014 by Ragnarblackmane
I just found that Hazen, $2 on GG, is now a Steam-Key, was formerly SecuRom DRM or something.
If you are in for this Diablo-Style game now seems a good time.
ShinyLoot's 101 Days of Summer Daily Deals: Day 89

-AGON - The Lost Sword of Toledo -75%/$2.50 (DRM-Free)
-Morbid Land -80%/$1.80 (DRM-Free+Desura Key)
-On The Shoulders of Ancestors -75%/$1.25 (DRM-Free+Desura Key)
-Quick Slick Deadly -30%/$0.69 (DRM-Free)
-RPG Maker VX Ace -75%/$17.50 (Online One Time Key Validation)
-So Blonde -75%/$1.75 (DRM-Free)
I like your new look better than the last one.
madth3: I like your new look better than the last one.
It isn't a new look; it's the avatar from June. :P
madth3: ( There probably is some Iceberg Simulator somewhere.)
Ragnarblackmane: Yeah but the Titanic DLC costs extra.
Not if you pre-ordered
:-)
Ragnarblackmane: Speaking of DLC!

All you folks who bought the Humble Jumbo Bundle and are now the proud owners of Crusader Kings 2, rejoice or beware! For thine coin-purse may soon be emptied once more: CKII DLC Collection 50% off at $24.99
Keep in mind that this does not contain all the DLCs of the game. More specifically, every DLC in this list from Hymns to the Old Gods and above is not included in the DLC Collection.
Watch Dogs is 47% Off on Amazon.com. $32, uPlay
Also for Consoles.
Post edited August 26, 2014 by dyscode
Grargar: <span class="bold">The Humble Flash Bundle: Modern Retro</span>

PWYW
Super Amazing Wagon Adventure
Full Bore
Tiny Barbarian DX

$6
NEStalgia
Angry Video Game Nerd Adventures

Everything is DRM-Free+Steam key except for Angry Video Game Nerd Adventures, which is Steam-only. In addition, everything is Windows-only except Full Bore, which also supports Linux and Tiny Barbarian DX, which also supports Mac.

Includes soundtracks for all games except NEStalgia.
About Tiny Barbarian DX, it's an episodic game with more episodes to come, right ?
Is someone knows if the DRM-free version will be update later by HB with the new episodes or remain locked to the current version ?
MaxFulvus: About Tiny Barbarian DX, it's an episodic game with more episodes to come, right ?
Is someone knows if the DRM-free version will be update later by HB with the new episodes or remain locked to the current version ?
From Humble's description of the game:

"Tiny Barbarian DX is an action-packed sword 'em up inspired by fantasy pulp fiction. Like those short stories, the game is split into four distinct episodes, each with a new setting, new enemies, and new music! This bundle includes Episode 1 (The Serpent Lord) and Episode 2 (Ruins of Xanadu), but that's not all! Your download key will also give access to the remaining episodes as they release."
MaxFulvus: About Tiny Barbarian DX, it's an episodic game with more episodes to come, right ?
Grargar: From Humble's description of the game:

"Tiny Barbarian DX is an action-packed sword 'em up inspired by fantasy pulp fiction. Like those short stories, the game is split into four distinct episodes, each with a new setting, new enemies, and new music! This bundle includes Episode 1 (The Serpent Lord) and Episode 2 (Ruins of Xanadu), but that's not all! Your download key will also give access to the remaining episodes as they release."
Well, my fault ! I didn't read the description, just watch the video :/
Thanks, wise cat !
dyscode: Watch Dogs is 47% Off on Amazon.com. $3, uPlay
Also for Consoles.
Throwing money at the screen!

In fact it's 31,99$.
dyscode: Watch Dogs is 47% Off on Amazon.com. $3, uPlay
Also for Consoles.
GabiMoro: Throwing money at the screen!

In fact it's 31,99$.
Sorry typo, I was meant to write $32 not $3 :)