It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

ShinyLoot's 101 Days of Summer Daily Deals: Day 90

-Aztaka -80%/$1.99 (DRM-Free+Steam Key)
-Dead Horde -75%/$2.50 (DRM-Free)
-Hacker Evolution Duality -90%/$2.00 (DRM-Free+Steam Key)
-Mahjong World Contest -75%/$1.25 (DRM-Free)
-Mystery Masters: Dark Journey Bundle -50%/$9.99 (DRM-Free)
-The Omega Stone -75%/$2.50 (DRM-Free)
madth3: For the strategy lovers: Victoria Complete Bundle at BundleStars

$4.99 for the next 16 days:

- Victoria Complete
- Victoria 2 + 10 DLC

(This is the Victoria Collection at Steam)
Heh, I got this email about the same time you must have, but had just purchased the Jumbo Bundle #2 after they added OMD2! and LoGR, so no Victoria complete for me, can't justify that:).
on GG everything Torchlight is 75% off for one week

- Victoria Complete
- Victoria 2 + 10 DLC

Ragnarblackmane: Heh, I got this email about the same time you must have, but had just purchased the Jumbo Bundle #2 after they added OMD2! and LoGR, so no Victoria complete for me, can't justify that:).
Ah, the Victoria collection has dropped to ca. that price a few times on GMG already -- IIRC I got it for ca. ~5$ there with discount+voucher a couple months ago -- so I wouldn't worry about skipping this particular BundleStars deal; there will no doubt be more opportunities at that price point or lower. :)
Post edited August 27, 2014 by chean
PixelJunk Bundle at GamesRepublic

$3.99 (Steam), including
- Shooter
- Eden
- Monsters Ultimate

Each game is at $1.99, also.
Letter Quest: Grimm's Journey is the new deal at IndieGameStand

PWYW (DRM-Free / Windows, Mac), 82 hours left.

BTA ($1.40 currently) for the soundtrack in MP3 and FLAC

================================================================

That **** Is Trying To Steal Our Gold is the DailyIndieGame

PWYW for one Desura key, BTA ($1.11 right now) for two keys
Post edited August 27, 2014 by madth3
Hmmm
http://store.steampowered.com/app/292990/
Woohoo! Too bad my chinese and japanese are a bit too rusty! :D

- Victoria Complete
- Victoria 2 + 10 DLC

Veeeery tempting... there's a few principles I'd have to break over it, though. Thanks for the tip.
I need this.
Post edited August 27, 2014 by kip68
Wow. I spent many hours on the NES trying to beat Nobunaga's Ambition. No, not that version, this one, on the NES. This version

It can be had for far less than $60, if you can keep your NES from emitting the power flash of doom. Or you play it on an emulator with one of those NES to PC converters. They say the repeated insertions of the cartridges used to wear out the connector in the NES. Here I always thought it was the carts themselves.

I wonder if this is a Shogun:Total War commercial mod? Anyone from China recognize it?
anybody know if Silent Hunter Pack is redeemable on uPlay?
$2.50 for
Silent Hunter 4 Wolves of the Pacific
Silent Hunter 4 Wolves of the Pacific U-Boat Missions
Silent Hunter ® 5: Battle of the Atlantic Gold Edition
&
Silent Hunter® III
is nice, Tagés is not
dyscode: anybody know if Silent Hunter Pack is redeemable on uPlay?
$2.50 for
Silent Hunter 4 Wolves of the Pacific
Silent Hunter 4 Wolves of the Pacific U-Boat Missions
is nice, Tagés is not
If you can unpack the installer files, then remove the Tagés and other redistributables and proceed with installation, I believe either the U-boat Missions or their 1.04 patch remove Tagés. Then again, the version info on GG is a bit confusing, so...
Deals on Steam:

- Zombie Driver HD has a 80% discount (also in the + Soundtrack edition and the Complete Edition) For another 42 hours.

- , [url=http://store.steampowered.com/app/276890/]FATE: Undiscovered Realms and the new FATE: The Traitor Soul have a 40% discount. Until September 3rd.
madth3: Deals on Steam:

- Zombie Driver HD has a 80% discount (also in the + Soundtrack edition and the Complete Edition) For another 42 hours.

- , [url=http://store.steampowered.com/app/276890/]FATE: Undiscovered Realms and the new FATE: The Traitor Soul have a 40% discount. Until September 3rd.
Another Fate game?! Oh noes, more money flying out of my wallet!