It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

madth3: Weekend at Steam
I guess Steam has no freaking clue what a weekend is... ;p
babark: And yet I missed it, and am feeling stung after seeing the final 11 :(. Should I get Skyrim, despite it not including the DLC, and it being the same sale price as it was in the Steam sale a couple months ago?
I would recommend against buying base Skyrim, if only because Bethesda has an annoying tendency of selling the DLCs too expensively (20 bucks for Dragonborn and Dawnguard each, while the Legendary edition costs 30 bucks) and almost never getting more than 50% discount on them. I suggest you wait for the Legendary Edition to go on sale.

Edit: Oh well, too late.
Post edited August 20, 2014 by Grargar
trusteft: The game on its own can be 100s of hours long.
I caved and bought it :D
Humble Sega Mobile Bundle

DRM-Free for Android

PWYW:
Sonic 4 Ep. 1
ChuChu Rocket!
Virtua Tennis Challenge

BTA:
Sonic Racing
Sonic 4 Ep. 2
Crazy Taxi

+More games coming soon
Stooner: I guess Steam has no freaking clue what a weekend is... ;p
If 2K wants to have a weekend starting on Odin's day, they'll make it so.
:)
madth3: GMG 50 Games You Must Play Before You Die. #11-1
(All Steam)

Brothers: A Tale of Two Sons -50% / $7.49

Grand Theft Auto: Vice City - 75% / $2.49

Civilization IV Complete - 75% / $7.49

BioShock Infinite - 75% / $7.49

The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim - 75% / $4.99

Portal 2 - 75% / $4.99

The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion - 75% / $4.99

The Orange Box - 75% / $4.99

Half-Life - 75% / $2.49

BioShock - 75% / $4.99

Half-Life 2 - 75% / $2.49
This is a disappointing top 11 list to my eyes. *Adjusts glasses* Pro-Valve bias from a major online game key distributor? Well I never! ;)

Thanks for posting the deals all the same madth3, my crotchetiness shall not detract from your dutiful service to gaming folk.
Stooner: Humble Sega Mobile Bundle

DRM-Free for Android

PWYW:
Sonic 4 Ep. 1
ChuChu Rocket!
Virtua Tennis Challenge

BTA:
Sonic Racing
Sonic 4 Ep. 2
Crazy Taxi

+More games coming soon
Wow, the line of tabs at the top of the Humble site is starting to get pretty long.
expopower: Wow, the line of tabs at the top of the Humble site is starting to get pretty long.
Yeah.. and now I wish they would return to single Indie bundles only... :/
Ragnarblackmane: This is a disappointing top 11 list to my eyes. *Adjusts glasses* Pro-Valve bias from a major online game key distributor? Well I never! ;)
I agree completely.
Post edited August 20, 2014 by madth3
expopower: Wow, the line of tabs at the top of the Humble site is starting to get pretty long.
Stooner: Yeah.. and now I wish they would return to single Indie bundles only... :/
I think that era has long passed for Humble Bundle. I miss it.
trusteft: The game on its own can be 100s of hours long.
babark: I caved and bought it :D
Happy gaming! Dont forget to download through steam he HD pack' if you have a good system.
Ragnarblackmane: This is a disappointing top 11 list to my eyes. *Adjusts glasses* Pro-Valve bias from a major online game key distributor? Well I never! ;)
madth3: I agree completely.
I think it's funny that most people say Half Life was some sort of pinnacle of story driven fps games. The only advantage of Half Life against other games like, say, System Shock 2 or Deus Ex is the smoother controls.
But yeah, the whole list was in the "more of the same" category. I'm surprised that Skyrim didn't made it to the first place and that Oblivion is in a better position. I guess this is the end of an era and Skyrim is being accepted as an "old" game now.
Anyone played The Fall?

Looks pretty good but have never seen it advertised and there are barely any comprehensive reviews.
pigdog: Anyone played The Fall?

Looks pretty good but have never seen it advertised and there are barely any comprehensive reviews.
I have played The Fall and enjoyed it considerably.
Daily Deal on Humble is $4.99
https://www.humblebundle.com/store

My review is on metacritic under id "fartheststar". I would recommend The Fall if you have even some interest in the genre.
http://www.metacritic.com/game/pc/the-fall

Developers are active in Steam forum also if you look there, just be careful to avoid spoilers.
Post edited August 20, 2014 by fartheststar
The following games are at $1 each at BundleStars (meaning Steam, obviously)
- Black Mirror 2
- Black Mirror 3
- New Star Soccer 5
- Dead Bits
- Clickr
- Tales From Space: Mutant Blobs Attack