It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Smannesman: Alright so I did read it correctly, I suppose it could be a terrible joke.
Most Dutch people speak better english than Many English people, myself included xD

Edit : we do get a lot of this which brings down the average to be fair:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3sNFELNig1k
Post edited August 07, 2014 by CptFandango
Smannesman: Alright so I did read it correctly, I suppose it could be a terrible joke.
CptFandango: Most Dutch people speak better english than Many English people, myself included xD

Edit : we do get a lot of this which brings down the average to be fair:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3sNFELNig1k
A lot of foreigners over here are better at our own language as well, I suppose it has something to do with them spending more time and effort on learning the grammar which the actual Dutch people take for granted or something like that.
That video reminds me of Idiocracy BTW.
BenKii: PSN has Persona titles for $5 each

Shin Megami Tensei: Persona (PSP, PS Vita)
Shin Megami Tensei: Persona 2: Innocent Sin (PSP, PS Vita)
Shin Megami Tensei: Persona 3 Portable (PSP, PS Vita)
Why oh why can't we ever get deals like this in EU? :'(
QC: http://www.gamestop.com/nintendo-3ds/games/paper-mario-sticker-star/89905

At Gamestop, for both website and as I've discovered in person, Paper Mario Sticker Star is being priced at $10 where a digital copy would be $40. I have no idea why, but I did actually purchase a game in store with this price tag, with a used copy being $25, soooooooo oversight?
Summer Sale
http://www.gamestop.com/collection/gamestop-sale

the main page has it listed as $9.99 with graphics reflecting it as well. not a glitch.
its been like that a few days or almost a week as well iirc.
I am well versed in the use of English, but I tend to use it instinctively, rather than knowing all the rules of grammar.
I parse the semantic content of a sentence in order to make it state what I want.

In this case, eventually or finally can be used interchangeably.

eventually (ɪˈvɛntʃʊəlɪ)
— adv
1. at the very end; finally
2. ( as sentence modifier ) after a long time or long delay: eventually, he arrived

Eventually (after such a long time), a bundle I like the look of!

or

finally (ˈfaɪnəlɪ)
— adv
1. after a long delay; at last; eventually
2. at the end or final point; lastly
3. completely; conclusively; irrevocably

Finally (after such a long time), a bundle I like the look of!
Post edited August 07, 2014 by Getcomposted
Getcomposted: I tend to use English instinctively.
In this case, eventually or finally can be used interchangeably.

eventually (ɪˈvɛntʃʊəlɪ)
— adv
1. at the very end; finally
2. ( as sentence modifier ) after a long time or long delay: eventually, he arrived

Eventually (after such a long time), a bundle I like the look of!
According to your grammar dictionary thingamajig it should be "Eventually, a bundle I liked the look of (arrived)".
It still needs to be past tense.. right?
I also use English instinctively by the way, which is why your sentence made me cringe. ;)
Having Ys Origins for 6 bucks is enough for me. In the end you can buy the Arcania games from bundle stars separatedly. Chaos in Deponia is on sale on Steam right now.
Smannesman: According to your grammar dictionary thingamajig it should be "Eventually, a bundle I liked the look of (arrived)".
It still needs to be past tense.. right?
I also use English instinctively by the way, which is why your sentence made me cringe. ;)
You could be right, but re-reading my sentence, it still also seems right to me... :(
Getcomposted: You could be right, but re-reading my sentence, it still also seems right to me... :(
Alright, I feel the same way (as in you could be right).
So what exactly about the bundle do you like?
Smannesman: Alright, I feel the same way (as in you could be right).
More RPG's. :)
My favourite genre, and games that I can actually play. \0/
Smannesman: Alright, I feel the same way (as in you could be right).
Getcomposted: More RPG's. :)
My favourite genre, and games that I can actually play. \0/
That would be the bit that's interesting to me as well :P
The bullet hell top tier isn't really my cup of tea, unless maybe it has local co-op.
Hmm it's also the one Ys I don't have yet on Steam, yeah I'll probably pick it up :)
Origin has a new "Game Time" deal. This time it's one week of Game Time for Battlefield 4. Go here and click the Get it now button to add the game to your library. Your Game Time won't start until you click the play button so you can just add it to your library and save it for when you get a week off of work.

Also available is Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning "Game Time" for 48 hours.
Post edited August 07, 2014 by BenKii
CptFandango: Just wondering why would you buy grand theft auto 4 complete edition for £7.50 when you can have everything in that package and the prequels too for £7.00 ? :o

http://www.gamersgate.co.uk/games?prio=relevance&q=gtaweekend
If you already own all the other games and don't want to glog your inventory or hassle around with giveaways, maybe.
Still not a good decision, moneywise.

Grargar: GlitchGate, that's why. :P
GlitchGate has nothing to do with that for once. On Steam RSP of GTA4 is $30 and the Bundle's RSP is $40.
So the math is correct.
;)
BenKii: Origin has a new "Game Time" deal. This time it's one week of Game Time for Battlefield 4. Go here and click the Get it now button to add the game to your library. Your Game Time won't start until you click the play button so you can just add it to your library and save it for when you get a week off of work.

Also available is Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning "Game Time" for 48 hours.
Wow, thanks for the info. Origin is really not that bad. They have given me alot of free games over the last few years.
CptFandango: Just wondering why would you buy grand theft auto 4 complete edition for £7.50 when you can have everything in that package and the prequels too for £7.00 ? :o

http://www.gamersgate.co.uk/games?prio=relevance&q=gtaweekend
And a mere US$10 on Gamersgate.com.

I've only played GTA 1 and had a blast when it came out. I'd heard a lot of good about these games and enjoy open world roaming doing whatever I feel like, which usually involves being a nasty fucker (isn't that the point of these games?)

I was about to click "buy" until I read the fine print "Software installations required including DirectX and Sony DADC SecuROM."

Fuck off SecuROM. You burned me once and never again!

Edit: A review of GTA IV on Steam exemplifies why I would warn anyone concerned by intrusive DRM to think twice:

"For everyone who wishes to play this game:

This is a unacceptable game, for the PC. Making a windows live account, logging in, making a rockstar account, logging in, install GFWL will break the game. All the patches and fixes I have tried have not worked. This game is an absolute piece of trash. Hoping to play multiplayer with friends, I come across launcher errors. I cant even get to the game. Launcher. Keeps. Freaking. Breaking. I dont know how people play it, and I wasted 20$ on this piece of trash. Save your 20$ for the xbox or ps3, not PC. "
Post edited August 08, 2014 by Tarnicus