It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Meridian 4 is celebrating 10 years with a Steam Sale. Everything is 75% off.
Post edited August 05, 2014 by madth3
Getcomposted: [Edit: Ninja'ed.]

Meh again. The only thing that looks inviting is Mines of Mars.
But Mines of Mars rocks: Review
ShinyLoot's 101 Days of Summer Daily Deals: Day 69

-Ground Control Simulator -75%/$2.50 (DRM-Free)
-Hacker Evolution Untold -90%/$1.00 (DRM-Free+Steam Key)
-Snake Blocks -75%/$1.25 (DRM-Free)
-Tales of Maj’Eyal -75%/$1.75 (Online One Time Key Validation+Steam Key)
-Unstoppable Gorg -75%/$2.50 (DRM-Free+Desura Key)
-Uprising 44 - The Silent Shadows -75%/$1.50 (Online One Time Key Validation)
Grargar: ShinyLoot's 101 Days of Summer Daily Deals: Day 69

-Ground Control Simulator -75%/$2.50 (DRM-Free)
-Hacker Evolution Untold -90%/$1.00 (DRM-Free+Steam Key)
-Snake Blocks -75%/$1.25 (DRM-Free)
-Tales of Maj’Eyal -75%/$1.75 (Online One Time Key Validation+Steam Key)
-Unstoppable Gorg -75%/$2.50 (DRM-Free+Desura Key)
-Uprising 44 - The Silent Shadows -75%/$1.50 (Online One Time Key Validation)
Unstoppable Gorg is fantastic. The only problem is the repeating music loop.
Getcomposted: Yes! Finally got Frozen Hearth!
Your Steam profile does need to be public. Keep on refreshing the page until you get a game key underneath "IndieGala Click here for Frozen Hearth".
Since you're already logged into IndieGala, and you should already be connected to Steam, click on "Redeem on Steam", and hey presto! Bob's your uncle!
I got my hands on this too. The community seems to be down on the developers in the forums, but it was free so I can't complain.
Rocksmith 2014 Edition (no cable, digital steam code) available from Gamestop for $13.49 after using coupon code:

"SUMMERPC"

Link
GamersGate Daily Deal: S.T.A.L.K.E.R. Franchise

-S.T.A.L.K.E.R. Call of Pripyat Loyalty Edition* (Tagés) -50%/€5.98/$6.48/£4.98
-S.T.A.L.K.E.R. Clear Sky (DRM-Free) -75%/€2.49/$2.49/£2.00
-S.T.A.L.K.E.R. Collection (See below*) -50%/€12.50/$20.00/£12.50
-S.T.A.L.K.E.R. Shadow of Chernobyl (SecuROM) -50%/€3.48/$9.98/£4.98

*Where to start with this... Call of Pripyat Loyalty Edition is the non-standalone version which requires either Shadow of Chernobyl or Clear Sky. The standalone version merely called Call of Pripyat is not currently on sale, costs a whooping €17.99/$19.99/£14.99 and carries Starforce instead of Tagés. The S.T.A.L.K.E.R. Collection contains the standalone Call of Pripyat (for some odd reason), Clear Sky and Shadow of Chernobyl. The funny thing is that it costs a bit more to buy the collection than getting the games separately.
Post edited August 06, 2014 by Grargar
Grargar: *Where to start with this... Call of Pripyat Loyalty Edition is the non-standalone version which requires either Shadow of Chernobyl or Clear Sky. The standalone version merely called Call of Pripyat is not currently on sale, costs a whooping €17.99/$19.99/£14.99 and carries Starforce instead of Tagés. The S.T.A.L.K.E.R. Collection contains the standalone Call of Pripyat (for some odd reason), Clear Sky and Shadow of Chernobyl. The funny thing is that it costs a bit more to buy the collection than getting the games separately.
I suppose that's a mistake. The "Loyalty Edition" has a different publisher than the other editions, but it does require one of the other games or it won't work (and it won't recognize the Steam versions of those). I suspect that the regular version (from GSC Worlds) was supposed to go on sale instead of the Loyalty Edition.

The Loyalty Edition was always a bit cheaper than the regular edition, because it requires one of the other games installed. It was the developers' way of saying "Thank you for already having bought another of our products - we'll give you this one a bit cheaper".

The rights to this franchise are a mess after THQ went down, and there are now several different versions with different DRM attached, and with unclear compatibility. Personally I'd recommend to get all three games DRM-free from GOG, as that seems the most hassle-free offer for the franchise at the moment.
Psyringe: I suppose that's a mistake. The "Loyalty Edition" has a different publisher than the other editions, but it does require one of the other games or it won't work (and it won't recognize the Steam versions of those). I suspect that the regular version (from GSC Worlds) was supposed to go on sale instead of the Loyalty Edition.

The Loyalty Edition was always a bit cheaper than the regular edition, because it requires one of the other games installed. It was the developers' way of saying "Thank you for already having bought another of our products - we'll give you this one a bit cheaper".

The rights to this franchise are a mess after THQ went down, and there are now several different versions with different DRM attached, and with unclear compatibility. Personally I'd recommend to get all three games DRM-free from GOG, as that seems the most hassle-free offer for the franchise at the moment.
I understand that. I just find it funny that you can get the 3 games cheaper if you buy them separately, instead of buying the collection.
Post edited August 06, 2014 by Grargar
Once I was at the North Sea with a German friend, and we went to one of the trawlers that fishes whitefish (I think) and smokes the fish while it's out and sells them once it's back at the docks. They make great lunches. We waited in the long line while the crew called out to the crowd. "Fish! Fish! One-fifty for one, three for five marks!" (This was before the Euro.)

No one else seemed to notice the problem with this. When it was my turn at the front, I told the guy I wanted "one and one and one, because it's cheaper." He was quite startled.

OK, back to games deals.
Post edited August 06, 2014 by LinustheBold
This is an ongoing deal that I have found many people don't know about:

XBOX Live Gold members get a free game every 15 days or so. But even if you don't own an XBOX ONE yet, you can still go online and "buy" the XBOX ONE game for free. So when you do finally get your XBOX ONE, it'll have a bunch of games ready to go.
Groupees' Remute's Retro Rampage Bundle
https://groupees.com/remute2

$1 Minimum
Megarace [DRM-free]
Megarace 2 [DRM-free]
BIK [DRM free, Android, Steam Greenlight]
Soda Drinker Pro [DRM-free]
Furry 2 - Ultimate Edition [DRM-free, Desura]
Space/Off [DRM-free]
+ some music

Daily Indie Games - $1 for A Valley Without Wind 1 + 2 Steam key [BTA for 2 copies]
http://www.reddit.com/r/GameDeals/comments/2cqrt1/dailyindiegame_a_valley_without_wind_1_and_2/
Post edited August 06, 2014 by undeadcow
realkman666: Unstoppable Gorg is fantastic. The only problem is the repeating music loop.
And level 8. I ragequit about right there.
DailyIndie Games Super Bundle 7

$0.99 or more for:
- 500 Years Act 1 (Desura, Steam Greenlight)
- Little Trus Man (Desura, Steam Greenlight)
- Onager (Desura)
- Project Night (Desura, Steam Greenlight)
- Revenge: Rhobar's myth (Desura, Steam Greenlight)
- Space Slice (Desura)
The Mixer 7 at IndieRoyale

- Beatblasters 3 (Win,Mac, Linux) (DRM-Free, Desura, Steam)
- Farm For Your Life (Win) (DRM-Free, Desura, Steam)
- Soul Gambler (Win) (DRM-Free, Desura, Steam) + soundtrack and artbook
- Legend of Aetherus (Win, Mac, Linux) (Steam)
- Dead Bits (Win) (DRM-Free, Desura, Steam)
- Corporate Lifestyle Simulator (Win) (DRM-Free, Desura, Steam)
- Etherlords (Win) (Steam)
- Etherlords II (Win) (Steam)

- Black Shadow (Win) (Desura) (According to an email from IndieRoyal although the page does not show this at the moment)

current minimum $3.95

Edit: Mystery game unlocked. Updated minimum.
Post edited August 06, 2014 by madth3