It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

realkman666: Yeah, GTA4 is not to be played on PC. The frame rate is garbage too.
Yeah I found it amusing that my girlfriend said she'd prefer we got it on the xbox360 before I looked at the PC version and I said "But I can't stand console controllers for most games" and it appears that she will get her wish as it won't be on any of our PCs :)
Borderlands 2: GOTY Edition is $9.99 at the Mac Game Store. Game activates via Steam so is available for Mac and Windows PC.

Link
Big Fish Games: all games 60% off

Use coupon code SUMMER to get any Collector's Edition for only $7.99.

Use coupon code SAVINGS to get any standard version game for only $3.99.
Story about my Uncle is 50% off on GG, $6.50, Steam
Additionally, from the newsletter:
This is going to be a great weekend for deals. How do we know? Because we're in charge, and we're giving a 5% discount on top of already historic lows for the entire weekend. Just enter code 'GR8' at checkout for an extra 5% off your entire order!
MoP: Additionally, from the newsletter:
This is going to be a great weekend for deals. How do we know? Because we're in charge, and we're giving a 5% discount on top of already historic lows for the entire weekend. Just enter code 'GR8' at checkout for an extra 5% off your entire order!
Thanks, all. Seems like a nice store. Got Cargo and Tesla.
Tarnicus: snip...
Lt Daniels just walked into the room and torn a poleroid of me in half....
ShinyLoot's 101 Days of Summer Daily Deals: Day 73

-Beware Planet Earth! -70%/$3.00 (DRM-Free+Desura Key)
-Creeper World 3: Arc Eternal -50%/$7.50 (Offline One Time Key Validation+Steam Key)
-Goscurry -50%/$3.00 (DRM-Free+Desura Key)
-Impire -75%/$5.00 (Steam)
-Kairo -80%/$1.60 (DRM-Free)
-Last Knight -60%/$2.40 (DRM-Free)
-Laxius Force II -75%/$5.00 (DRM-Free)
-Royal Defense -75%/$2.50 (DRM-Free)
-Steam Heroes -75%/$1.50 (DRM-Free)
-Stick It To The Man! -67%/$4.95 (DRM-Free+Steam Key)
-Twin Sector -75%/$1.25 (DRM-Free+Desura Key)
-Zombie Football Carnage -80%/$0.80 (DRM-Free)
Tarnicus: snip...
CptFandango: Lt Daniels just walked into the room and torn a poleroid of me in half....
Lt Dan can't walk.
CptFandango: Lt Daniels just walked into the room and torn a poleroid of me in half....
Smannesman: Lt Dan can't walk.
lol he's not lying.
GamersGate Daily Deal: Dungeons and Dragons Anthology: The Master Collection* (DRM-Free) -80%/€3.99

*The Collection contains the GOG versions of Baldur's Gate 1+2, Icewind Dale 1+2, Planescape: Torment and The Temple of Elemental Evil.
Grargar: *The Collection contains the GOG versions of Baldur's Gate 1+2, Icewind Dale 1+2, Planescape: Torment and The Temple of Elemental Evil.
Are you sure? I can't find that information there...
Stooner: Are you sure? I can't find that information there...
By GOG version, I meant the files, not GOG keys. :P
People have confirmed in the past that they are the GOG files indeed.
Grargar: By GOG version, I meant the files, not GOG keys. :P
People have confirmed in the past that they are the GOG files indeed.
Oh! Haha, nice... sorry for the stupidity.. :)
Green man gaming, up to 80 percent of certain titles promotion

http://www.greenmangaming.com/50-games-you-must-play/

5 games are added every 2 days I think and it runs to 50. Sid miers pirates and fear both up for under £2
Smannesman: Lt Dan can't walk.
But he can ride a storm!
Post edited August 10, 2014 by CptFandango