It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Grargar: You could wait for the main Humble Bundle tomorrow, I guess. Then again, there are no guarantees it won't also disappoint.
I think the Humble bundles are running out of ideas. I hope the main bundle will be good, but I'm not really expecting it to be. :(
Another sneaky GamersGate deal that popped out of nowhere. It must have something to do with the company's name:

[url=http://www.gamersgate.com/games?filter=publisher:4804&prio=title&state=available]Surprise Attack Midweek Deal[/url]

Critical Mass -60%/€0.60
Dungeon Dashers - Early Access -35%/€5.84
Ironclad Tactics -40%/€7.19
Ironclad Tactics 2-Pack -40%/€12.59
Ironclad Tactics Delux Edition -40%/€16.79
Ironclad Tactics: Blood and Ironclads -40%/€2.99
Ironclad Tactics: The Rise of Dmitry -40%/€2.99
Megabyte Punch -50%/€7.00
Particulars - Early Access -35%/€5.84
Party of Sin -75%/€2.50
Postmortem: One Must Die (Extended Cut) -60%/€2.40
Secrets of Raetikon -25%/€7.49
Surprise Attack Games Collection -40%/€41.12
Teslagrad -35%/€5.84
Vertiginous Golf - Early Access -55%/€9.09
Zombie Tycoon 2: Brainhov’s Revenge -40%/€5.99
Zombie Tycoon 2: Brainhov’s Revenge - Two Pack -40%/€8.99

Everything is on Steam with the exception of Critical Mass, Megabyte Punch and Party of Sin, which are DRM-Free. Megabyte Punch also comes with a Steam key.
PWYW for <span class="bold">Dungeon Colony</span> (a 2D strategy game, still on Alpha ...Dungeon Keeper?)
Post edited August 04, 2014 by Stooner
Stooner: PWYW for <span class="bold">Dungeon Colony</span> (a 2D strategy game, still on Alpha ...Dungeon Keeper?)
Looks good, especially with the PWYW. I can't afford a lot, but I'll give what I can. :)
Stooner: PWYW for <span class="bold">Dungeon Colony</span> (a 2D strategy game, still on Alpha ...Dungeon Keeper?)
You need Java installed? That's... uncommon.
madth3: You need Java installed? That's... uncommon.
Actually, I already installed Java for another game, so it's no biggie for me.
Cyberevil: man, two weeks of complete disappointment on Monday.

well... what do I expect I guess... It's Monday.
Yep, another typical Monday
madth3: You need Java installed? That's... uncommon.
Getcomposted: Actually, I already installed Java for another game, so it's no biggie for me.
I think you can also try the "demo" (or the game without account) before deciding...
Getcomposted: Actually, I already installed Java for another game, so it's no biggie for me.
I have Java installed also, it's just that I have not found many examples of games using it. What other game required it, if I may ask?
ShinyLoot's 101 Days of Summer Daily Deals: Day 68

-Arson & Plunder -75%/$1.25 (DRM-Free)
-Creeper World -75%/$2.50 (Offline One Time Key Validation)
-Hacker Evolution -90%/$1.00 (DRM-Free+Steam Key)
-SmashBox -67%/$0.99 (DRM-Free)
-The Lunar Pack: Lunnye Devitsy and Wake -75%/$1.25 (DRM-Free+Steam Key)
madth3: I have Java installed also, it's just that I have not found many examples of games using it. What other game required it, if I may ask?
I can chime in and give you a few examples if that's okay?

Minecraft, 3079, and 3089 are three games on my computer that use Java
gamesplanet.com - Final Day!

Oblivion GOTY (Not GOTY Deluxe) &euro;2.49
Skyrim Legendary &pound;6.80
AC4 Black Flag DLX &pound;12.49
Far Cry 3 DLX &pound;5
Wolfenstein New Order [url=http://uk.gamesplanet.com/buy-download-pc-games/Wolfenstein%28R%29:-The-New-Order-3926-38.html]£17.49[/url]
Saints Row IV / [url=https://de.gamesplanet.com/game/saints-row-iv-100-uncut--1093-1]&euro;5
Dishonored GOTY &pound;6.80
Post edited August 05, 2014 by dyscode
madth3: I have Java installed also, it's just that I have not found many examples of games using it. What other game required it, if I may ask?
A Kickstarter game I pledged for called Balrum. Pretty good actually although you can't order it yet since I think the devs have decided to wait to open their store until they've come out of alpha at least.
GamersGate Daily Deal: Metro Last Light Complete Edition -75%/&euro;5.00
Are you able to access the US version of Gamersgate? I just checked (I switch between UK and US) and as per usual, the US site is cheaper (US$5 or 5000 blue coins).