It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

For those of you using an Android OS phone or tablet, Google Play has Little Big Adventure for $1.99.

Link

Have this game on PC (GOG version) and absolutely love it.
high rated
Uhm...goodbye rent money...

Humble Bundle Store Paradox Interactive Sale, up to 90% off
Ragnarblackmane: Uhm...goodbye rent money...

Lol. I wonder if you were around at the time of [url=http://igbwiki.com/wiki/The_Humble_Weekly_Sale:_Paradox_Interactive]Humble Paradox Weekly[/url].
just wonder Europa Universalis 2 complete and 3 complete has been there at Shinny loots as DRM Free for many, many months but still not here yet at GOG.
Post edited July 26, 2014 by Muttala
Ragnarblackmane: Uhm...goodbye rent money...

Grargar: Lol. I wonder if you were around at the time of [url=http://igbwiki.com/wiki/The_Humble_Weekly_Sale:_Paradox_Interactive]Humble Paradox Weekly[/url].
I was wondering where I got Europa Universalis III at. Damn thing crashes during the first tutorial and I could never get anywhere with it. Was told that if I bought ALL of the add-ons, it should work for me. Yeah. Right. Supposed to be a great game, but I'm not being suckered into paying more for something I have already paid for and should be working to begin with. I have been iffy on Paradox ever since then.
dyscode: For Max Payne 3 I see they changed the DRM from Gameshield to Steamworks but I could find no info that GameShield is also removed from the Steamversion and they say there is a 15 activations limit - despite of Steam.
Grargar: Indeed. It still seems to be present.
Darn! I really want to give it a try but with that DRM in place, no chance.
Post edited July 26, 2014 by dyscode
Reposted from http://forums.redflagdeals.com/newegg-pcdd-2k-game-sale-1520107/

http://www.newegg.ca/Downloadable-Games/SubCategory/ID-438?AID=10657534&PID=749547&SID=rfdcb-d725&nm_mc=AFC-C8JunctionCA&cm_mmc=AFC-C8JunctionCA-_-na-_-na-_-na

Newegg is having 2K game and 2K bundle sale. All games are Steam DRM. I am not much of a PC gamer, so I could be wrong, but some of these prices look good to me.

Games & DLC

Bioshock - $4.99
Bioshock 2 - $4.99
Bioshock 2: Minerva's Den - $2.49
Bioshock Infinite - $9.90
XCOM: Enemy Unknown - $9.89
XCOM: Enemy Within - $14.99
The Bureau: XCOM Declassified - $6.99
Borderlands GOTY - $7.50
Borderlands 2 - $6.80
Borderlands 2 GOTY - $19.99
NBA 2K14 - $14.99
Spec Ops: The Line - $6.90
Mafia II - $6.90
The Darkness II - $5.09
Sid Meier's Ace Patrol: Pacific Skies - $1.69
Civilization IV: The Complete Edition - $6.79
Civilization V - $7.50
Civilization V: Brave New World - $7.50
Civilization V: Gods and Kings - $7.50
Civilization V: The Complete Edition - $24.99

Bundles

Bioshock Triple Pack (Bioshock 1 & 2, Bioshock Infinite) - $11.89
XCOM Double Pack (Enemy Unknown, Enemy Within) - $24.99
XCOM Triple Pack (Enemy Unknown, Enemy Within, The Bureau) - $27.99
Borderlands Double Pack (Borderlands GOTY, Borderlands 2) - $9.99
Sid Meier's Ace Patrol Bundle (Base Game & Pacific Skies) - $4.96
2K AAA Pack (Bioshock Infinite, Enemy Unknown, Borderlands 2, Civilization V) - $19.79
Civilization Power Pack (Civilization IV: The Complete Edition, Civilization V: The Complete Edition) - $39.99
Firaxis Complete Pack (Enemy Unknown, Enemy Within, Civilization IV: The Complete Edition, Civilization V: The Complete Edition) - $64.99
Grargar: Lol. I wonder if you were around at the time of [url=http://igbwiki.com/wiki/The_Humble_Weekly_Sale:_Paradox_Interactive]Humble Paradox Weekly[/url].
kip68: I was wondering where I got Europa Universalis III at. Damn thing crashes during the first tutorial and I could never get anywhere with it. Was told that if I bought ALL of the add-ons, it should work for me. Yeah. Right. Supposed to be a great game, but I'm not being suckered into paying more for something I have already paid for and should be working to begin with. I have been iffy on Paradox ever since then.
If memory serves me well (who knows, sometimes it does), it's only the tutorial that it is buggy. At least that's what I read when I was frustrated having problems with it, so I started a campaign and the game ran flawlessly on my system. Give it another chance, it's a wonderful game.
DotEmu:
Another World: 20th Anniversary Edition: $4.

Games Republic:
Type:Rider: $3.50. [Steam]
Cubetractor: $2.50.
Transcripted: $1.
3SwitcheD: $2.50.
Critical Mass: $1.
Post edited July 27, 2014 by Lugamo
ShinyLoot's 101 Days of Summer Daily Deals: Day 59

-Al Emmo Enhanced -75%/$2.50 (DRM-Free)
-Black Mirror 3 -75%/$1.74 (DRM-Free)
-Defenders of the Last Colony -75%/$1.00 (DRM-Free)
-Knytt Underground -75%/$1.75 (DRM-Free+Steam Key)
-Sword of the Stars: The Pit - Gold Edition -80%/$2.60 (DRM-Free+Steam Key)
-Tales of Maj’Eyal -75%/$1.75 (Online One Time Key Validation+Steam Key)
-Tower of Eglathia -75%/$1.00 (DRM-Free)
-Ubinota -80%/$2.00 (DRM-Free)
-War of the Human Tanks -80%/$2.00 (DRM-Free+Steam Key+Desura Key)
-War of the Human Tanks Deluxe -80%/$2.40 (DRM-Free+Steam Key+Desura Key)
Post edited July 27, 2014 by Grargar
kip68: I was wondering where I got Europa Universalis III at. Damn thing crashes during the first tutorial and I could never get anywhere with it. Was told that if I bought ALL of the add-ons, it should work for me. Yeah. Right. Supposed to be a great game, but I'm not being suckered into paying more for something I have already paid for and should be working to begin with. I have been iffy on Paradox ever since then.
Andanzas: If memory serves me well (who knows, sometimes it does), it's only the tutorial that it is buggy. At least that's what I read when I was frustrated having problems with it, so I started a campaign and the game ran flawlessly on my system. Give it another chance, it's a wonderful game.
I have always heard that is was a great game. Was excited when I got it, that's why I got so pissed when it crashed like it did. You are probably right though. I need to try figuring the game mechanics out on my own somehow and enjoy it.
Since Black Mirror 1 and 2 has been released here at GOG I think maybe some people would like to get BM 3 now.
It's completely DRM-Free for just 1,74$. But I guess that at GOG we'll get a version with soundtrack and some other bonuses too. http://www.shinyloot.com/black-mirror-3
Andanzas: If memory serves me well (who knows, sometimes it does), it's only the tutorial that it is buggy. At least that's what I read when I was frustrated having problems with it, so I started a campaign and the game ran flawlessly on my system. Give it another chance, it's a wonderful game.
kip68: I have always heard that is was a great game. Was excited when I got it, that's why I got so pissed when it crashed like it did. You are probably right though. I need to try figuring the game mechanics out on my own somehow and enjoy it.
http://www.paradoxian.org/eu3wiki/Main_Page
GamersGate Daily Deal: SpellForce

Everything SpellForce related (except for the standard version of Faith in Destiny) is off by 75%, even Demons of the Past, which is not included in the above link.

As for the DRM, SpellForce Platinum and SpellForce 2 Gold are using Offline CD Keys, while Faith in Destiny and Demons of the Past are using Steam.
Post edited July 27, 2014 by Grargar
Grargar: As for the DRM, SpellForce Platinum and SpellForce 2 Gold are using Offline CD Keys, while Faith in Destiny and Demons of the Past are using Steam.
I was checking Spellforce Platinum and in specifications says "Not Win 7!!!"
(?)