It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Tarnicus: Darn it you beat me to it! lol
Hah!
You go find your own SpacheChem-less recipient.
;-)
madth3: Hah!
;-)
The market has bottomed out with the Space Chem gifting these days after the powers that be flooded the market with cheap synthetic...oh hang on, Space Chems. I've gotta stop using my own stash to get me to Betelgeuse 9. If anyone wants, be sure to ask :)
madth3: Hah!
;-)
Tarnicus: The market has bottomed out with the Space Chem gifting these days after the powers that be flooded the market with cheap synthetic...oh hang on, Space Chems. I've gotta stop using my own stash to get me to Betelgeuse 9. If anyone wants, be sure to ask :)
I'll take it, looks interesting ;)
trentonlf: I'll take it, looks interesting ;)
It's no Risen(did you get that for yourself yet???) but sure thing, PM incoming :)
Tarnicus: It's no Risen(did you get that for yourself yet???) but sure thing, PM incoming :)
Redeemed for myself :)

I do have Risen, thanks for the thought :)
ShinyLoot's 101 Days of Summer Daily Deals: Day 53

-Asguaard -75%/$6.25 (DRM-Free)
-Enclave Gold -75%/$2.00 (DRM-Free)
-Gas Guzzlers: Combat Carnage -80%/$4.00 (DRM-Free+Desura Key)
-March of the Eagles -75%/$5.00 (Steam)
-Meatballphobia -75%/$0.75 (DRM-Free+Desura Key)
-The Lonely Hearts Collector's Edition -60%/$4.00 (DRM-Free)
Grargar: ShinyLoot's 101 Days of Summer Daily Deals: Day 53
-March of the Eagles -75%/$5.00 (Steam)
That's actually a great price...just wish I could use the funds from my Steam wallet.
Ragnarblackmane: That's actually a great price...just wish I could use the funds from my Steam wallet.
If you want we can do a trade. I've been contemplating to get Morrowind GOTY but i hate the regional pricing on it. I could get you MOTE on shinyloot and you can get me Morrowind as a steam gift. Win win... You have about 8-9 hours to decide :P. PM if interested.
Post edited July 21, 2014 by blotunga
blotunga: If you want we can do a trade. I've been contemplating to get Morrowind GOTY but i hate the regional pricing on it. I could get you MOTE on shinyloot and you can get me Morrowind as a steam gift. Win win... You have about 8-9 hours to decide :P. PM if interested.
Just saw that it's the weekend deal, unfortunately I won't have that much until I get values for some steam cards, so if they sell before the timer runs out and I'm awake I'll PM you:)
Ragnarblackmane: Just saw that it's the weekend deal, unfortunately I won't have that much until I get values for some steam cards, so if they sell before the timer runs out and I'm awake I'll PM you:)
Ok, np :).
<span class="bold">Super Lemonade Factory part two</span>, Pay With a Tweet. (or a Facebook post)

Edit: looks like there's a 90% coupon for the first game on Steam running around, does anyone have that?
Post edited July 21, 2014 by Stooner
GamersGate Deals

Fallout (24 Hours)
Fallout 3 GOTY -60%/€4.00
Fallout: New Vegas -60%/€4.00
Fallout: New Vegas Ultimate Edition -67%/€6.60

Company of Heroes (48 Hours)
Company of Heroes -75%/€1.99
Company of Heroes 1 Complete -75%/€6.24
Company of Heroes 2 -75%/€8.75
Company of Heroes 2 - Theatre of War: Case Blue DLC Pack -50%/€4.00
Company of Heroes 2 - Victory at Stalingrad DLC -50%/€4.00
Company of Heroes 2 Barbarossa Skin Pack -66%/€6.80
Company of Heroes 2 Digital Collector's Edition -66%/€22.08
Company of Heroes 2 eGuide -75%/€2.50
Company of Heroes 2 Southern Fronts -50%/€2.00
Company of Heroes 2 Starter Camo Bundle -66%/€2.55
Company of Heroes 2 Starter Commander Bundle -66%/€2.89
Company of Heroes Opposing Fronts -75%/€3.24
Company of Heroes: Tales of Valor -75%/€3.24

War of the Roses (24 Hours)
War of the Roses Kingmaker -75%/€4.99
War of the Roses Kingmaker - Four Pack -75%/€14.96
War of the Roses: Brian Bressed DLC -75%/€1.25
Tarnicus: Edit: I just tested and the Steam version definitely has the Czech version(as I own the game there). I just learned how to install different language versions on Steam, so thought I'd share it for anyone else who wasn't aware:
I didn't realise you could select DLC to install/uninstall that way as well.
Thanks for the info. I'll keep my eye on it there, then.
Yeah, you can change language in properties but few times we had weird quirks when it reset itself back to original language without us doing anything. It is quite annoying with some games because some of them have to download a lot of new files (up to whole game) to change language.

The DLC option is fairly new. About 1 month, 2 at max. And it is quite handy with some games with cheating DLC.
There are mac-steamkeys on Nuuvem. Would be interested into the seasonpass for bioshock infinite. Does anybody know if it would be a compatible key so you could play on a win-pc?
merow: There are mac-steamkeys on Nuuvem. Would be interested into the seasonpass for bioshock infinite. Does anybody know if it would be a compatible key so you could play on a win-pc?
yes, you get mac, win and linux versions on steam from same key