It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

If anyone is still wondering about the missing free game from the GOG/ Curse.com partnership, JudasIscariot has weighed in on the subject.
Panzer Corps: -50% (will become active on Steam later today)
Humble Flash Re-Bundle: Codemasters
24 hours only.

PWYW:
Overlord (Steam)
Overlord: Raising Hell DLC (Steam)
Operation Flashpoint: Red River (Steam)
Operation Flashpoint: Dragon Rising (Steam)
Rise of the Argonauts (Steam)

$6 or more:
DiRT Showdown (Steam)
DiRT 3 (Steam)
Overlord II (Steam)
Post edited July 14, 2014 by madth3
madth3: Humble Flash Re-Bundle: Codemasters
24 hours only.

PWYW:
Overlord (Steam)

$6 or more:
DiRT Showdown (Steam)
DiRT 3 (Steam)
Overlord II (Steam)
Oh shit, daily bundles seem to be back. From Humble's blog:

"Remember that time when we ran a bunch of daily bundles and everyone thought we were crazy ha ha? WELL IT’S BACK HA HA HA

Uh, so, ahem. The bundle formerly known as the Humble Daily Bundle is now the Humble Flash Bundle! And we’re kicking things off with an oldie but a goodie: Codemasters. You know the drill. Act fast, because the Humble Flash Re-Bundle: Codemasters is only available for 24 HOURS!

One of our top-performing weekly bundles of all time with a little bit of everything. You may have seen this one before and perhaps even regret not getting it. Let’s make this post short so you can buy it and start going vroom vroom.

Pay what you want for Rise of the Argonauts, Overlord with Raising Hell DLC, Operation Flashpoint: Red River and Operation Flashpoint: Dragon Rising. Pay $6 or more for all of the above plus DiRT Showdown, DiRT 3 and Overlord II.

As always, you get to choose where your money goes: between the developers and charity. The featured charity for this bundle is the Prince’s Trust. If you like what we do feel free to leave us a tip, too.

The Humble Flash Re-Bundle: Codemasters ends Tuesday, July 15, 2014 at 11 a.m. Pacific time, so why are you still reading this?

vroom vroom"
Schein $6.74, 25% off on Indiegamestand.
If I read the page correctly you get a DRM-free copy and a Steam key if it gets Greenlit.
Happy about the Humble Flash Bundle. Hopefully i can pickup some of the earlier bundles that i missed.
24 hours only.
I'm assuming, like before, each tier has their own Steam key, rather than individually for each game.

EDIT: All separate keys. Nice!
Post edited July 14, 2014 by foxworks
Humble Store's DRM-Freedom Final Day

140 €0.79
Antichamber €2.49
Anomaly Defenders €5.99
Assassin’s Creed® Director's Cut €2.49
Beyond Good & Evil® €1.24
Far Cry® €2.49
Far Cry® 2 Fortunes Edition €2.49
Intake €0.79
Rayman® Origins €2.49
Secrets of Rætikon €4.49

The Ubisoft games all come with uplay keys in addition to DRM-Free installers.
Grargar: Oh shit, daily bundles seem to be back. From Humble's blog:
Yep.

Well, to match the new name I created a new thread for this Flash bundles, like the threads for the Weekly bundles and the Book bundles.
24 hours only.

PWYW:
Overlord (Steam)

$6 or more:
DiRT Showdown (Steam)
DiRT 3 (Steam)
Overlord II (Steam)
See now it's things like this that make me want to enter you in that Original Sin giveaway ;) I just picked up some great games and some new Giveaway items. Thanks for posting this.
Ragnarblackmane: See now it's things like this that make me want to enter you in that Original Sin giveaway ;) I just picked up some great games and some new Giveaway items. Thanks for posting this.
Oh, can then you confirm the Steam keys distribution?
madth3: Oh, can then you confirm the Steam keys distribution?
I've only redeemed Rise of the Argonauts and the Overlords but yes they appear in my steam library:)
Ragnarblackmane: I've only redeemed Rise of the Argonauts and the Overlords but yes they appear in my steam library:)
This bundle appeared originally as a weekly bundle but there were only two keys, one for each group of games, instead of individual keys as is common in new bundles. What is the case here?
Ragnarblackmane: I've only redeemed Rise of the Argonauts and the Overlords but yes they appear in my steam library:)
Good. I bought the original Codemasters bundle, and it was just two keys: first tier and bta tier. I already owned Dirt 3, but there was no way to separate it out back then - basically a wasted Dirt 3 key.
madth3: This bundle appeared originally as a weekly bundle but there were only two keys, one for each group of games, instead of individual keys as is common in new bundles. What is the case here?
Separate keys.