It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Leroux: Careful, when I bought Puzzle Agent 1 on GamersGate it had SecuRom (apart from being an outdated buggy version which means I had to wait two weeks for Telltale's customer service to get back to me and send me a patched one). It still displays SecuRom for me on the game page.

Personally, I'd stay away from anything Telltale related that isn't explicitly DRM-free or at least on Steam. GamersGate's SecuRom and Telltale's own DRM are the worst, their customer service sucks and if you buy The Walking Dead directly from them, you might have to download all the episodes in-game (!). DRM-free Hector and Puzzle Agent 2 are good deals though.
HeDanny: ooh. wow. ok. Not terribly encouraging. Do not think I will bother. Thanks very much for this. I'll just keep hoping the games turn up here on GOG, but at this point I am really not holding my breath.

--------

Been sort of following the shiny loot sale. Keep seeing interesting looking games by Aldorlea Games pop up DRM-Free. I shot them an email asking if they would consider talking to GOG about getting their games on here. This is was their reply...

I would be very happy to release my games on GoG, but for a strange reason they are not interested. Steam, Greenmangaming, Gamersgate, Gamestop all have released my games, but not GoG. I would recommend you to send them an email of complaint. If you are a faithful customer, they might listen to you.
HeDanny: I'm sure it is not just me who is getting a bit irritated by this. Not just for Aldorlea, but for other smaller deevelopers and publishers who seem to also be getting regected despite their being an obvious interest in those of us here in the gog community to buy their games here.

Shout out to any blue text reading this. Please, Take another look at these guys. Their stuff looks admirably competent and I'd like to buy them, but I would like to buy them here on GOG. Now however I will not be so hesitant to buy them when I get the chance from a competitor.
I've been playing Skyborn, and so far I really like it. I also have several other of their games on my wishlist, would have loved to buy them here instead of on Steam.
high rated
ShinyLoot's 101 Days of Summer Daily Deals: Day 39

-Castle Dracula -75%/$1.25 (DRM-Free)
-Earth 2140 XP -67%/$1.00 (DRM-Free)
-Europa Universalis III Complete -75%/$3.75 (DRM-Free)
-Heavy Fire: Afghanistan -67%/$4.95 (DRM-Free)
-Laxius Force -75%/$2.50 (DRM-Free)
-Not So Fast -50%/$1.00 (DRM-Free)
-Obludia -75%/$1.75 (DRM-Free+Desura Key)

P.S.: I'm gonna be missing on holidays for a few days, thus I will not update ShinyLoot's daily deals. If someone is interested, he can continue posting the daily deals here till I return. Or not, whatever rocks your boat really.
Grargar: ShinyLoot's 101 Days of Summer Daily Deals: Day 39
P.S.: I'm gonna be missing on holidays for a few days, thus I will not update ShinyLoot's daily deals. If someone is interested, he can continue posting the daily deals here till I return. Or not, whatever rocks your boat really.
I'll try to fill in. I hope you'll have a good time.
madth3: I'll try to fill in. I hope you'll have a good time.
Thank you. :)
Grargar: P.S.: I'm gonna be missing on holidays for a few days, thus I will not update ShinyLoot's daily deals. If someone is interested, he can continue posting the daily deals here till I return. Or not, whatever rocks your boat really.
Enjoy your holidays!
high rated
IndieGala - Every Monday Bundle

$1.49 (First 24h)
- Blade Symphony (Steam)
- Bardbarian (Steam)
- Coldfire Keep (Steam)
- Into the Dark: Ultimate Trash Edition (Steam)
- Toki Tori 2+ (Steam)
- Micy Roll (Desura)
GamersGate has a promotion on Kalypso games. Most of them at 80%.

It seems most games come with "Other DRM" which could require a third party login, but there are [url=http://www.gamersgate.com/games?filter=feature:12&prio=title&q=kalypsomidweek]some that are DRM free[/url].

Among others
- Omerta DLC for Steam (but not the base game)
- Tropico games
- Disciples III
- Patrician 3 and IV
- Port Royale 2 and 3
Risen, Risen 2 and Risen 2 DLC are 80% off at Steam. All together or in parts, for the next 48 hours.
Gamesplanet has Assassin's creed IV Black flag for £11.99

http://uk.gamesplanet.com/buy-download-pc-games/Assassin%27s-Creed-4-4049-13.html
amok: Buying bundles and then selling the keys after is not legit... even though they do not sell them for monies but the points you earn. All bundles are for personal use only, and not for resale.
genkicolleen: Oh dear :(
They don't "sell" the bundles. They more gift it to you in exchange to tremor coins. You get coins for different activities, like playing achievement games and in exchange they gift you a game.
Post edited July 07, 2014 by Bibora
Stooner: - Into the Dark: Ultimate Trash Edition (Steam)
Yes! A poopy game for my collection! :)
genkicolleen: Regarding Tremor Games, they're legit. As far as I know, they buy up games whilst they're in bundles or on special deals, which you can then get from them via points that you've earned on their site. I don't do any of the big coin-earning tasks like signing up for other sites, etc, but I like playing the achievement games, and watching the videos is no big deal. :)
amok: Buying bundles and then selling the keys after is not legit... even though they do not sell them for monies but the points you earn. All bundles are for personal use only, and not for resale.
"In principal, should a shop I buy a thing from be able to dictate what I do with it once I have bought it? I am of the opinion that once I have bought something, it is my property to do with as I see fit. If I want to use it, destroy it, give it away or sell it, that is my decision. Of course, if a shop isn’t happy with what I do with the things I buy from them, they are perfectly entitled to refuse me service in the future."

Taken from this comprehensive article on the subject.
Tarnicus: "In principal, should a shop I buy a thing from be able to dictate what I do with it once I have bought it? I am of the opinion that once I have bought something, it is my property to do with as I see fit. If I want to use it, destroy it, give it away or sell it, that is my decision. Of course, if a shop isn’t happy with what I do with the things I buy from them, they are perfectly entitled to refuse me service in the future."

Taken from this comprehensive article on the subject.
I'd offer slight amendments in that the shop dictates the terms before he buys them and if he doesn't agree with them he shouldn't be buying it. Rather than turning it around and making it seem he's being slighted for something he had the freedom to refuse and chooses to ignore, and then expects the shop to enforce/refuse him service after he abuses it.
Well that Tremor Games got me interested, I don't have too many offers in my area (Israel), but I still managed to get about 100* points within an hour or so. I tried one game and it was very cute puzzler and it got me hooked until I finished it...
So the site does have some allure, but I dunno if I'll come back to it before I have time to spare.
If you want to check out that random game I played (and that could drop by some points to my account I assume), here is Wheely2.
You can play every game without registration, but it won't give you points/rewards/acheivements/etc

* 65 is enough for a Unmechanical/8-Bit Commando on desura, 75 can grant SOUL GAMBLER and such on desura and as mentioned Dracula 4: Shadow Of The Dragon GOG Game)
Bundle-in-a-box bundle store shutting down
Not a game deal, but people looking for game deals are probably going to want to know about this as they are more likely to have used this site before and hopefully can download/copy everything before the site shuts down for good:

https://secure.gog.com/forum/general/bundleinabox_going_away_882014