It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

TrevorWilliams: That does look like a nice bundle. I think I own most of them on GOG already though, so I may be able to resist a bundle for once.
Same here, i own all of those games on GOG except for Ascension to the Throne (which i own DRM-Free from Strategy First). :D
TrevorWilliams: That does look like a nice bundle. I think I own most of them on GOG already though, so I may be able to resist a bundle for once.
Impaler26: Same here, i own all of those games on GOG except for Ascension to the Throne (which i own DRM-Free from Strategy First). :D
Blast you for introducing me to a new sale site. ;)

It's on sale for $4.99 there fwiw.
Instead of buying Shadowgrounds you can try to win it in my Giveaway here:

http://www.gog.com/forum/general/gogmix_giveaway_for_shadowgrounds
Ragnarblackmane: Instead of buying Shadowgrounds you can try to win it in my Giveaway here:

Generous of you.

That deal in Steam is very good but I have all the games. :(
My consolation is that I got them here at GOG at different sales.
Ragnarblackmane: Instead of buying Shadowgrounds you can try to win it in my Giveaway here:

madth3: Generous of you.

That deal in Steam is very good but I have all the games. :(
My consolation is that I got them here at GOG at different sales.
Heh, well it's only .$69 so there are a lot of people here more generous than I, offering $5-10 bundles for free. Thanks for the kind sentiment though.
LOL at the new Humble Weekly bundle. Pay $9 or more to unlock Magrunner! We GOGers have it good. :)
Rakuru: LOL at the new Humble Weekly bundle. Pay $9 or more to unlock Magrunner! We GOGers have it good. :)
I totally agree that we have it much better here, but I'll probably still go to $9 just for the charity aspect and the extra Sherlock game. And I guess I could then gift the steam magrunner.
TrevorWilliams: I totally agree that we have it much better here, but I'll probably still go to $9 just for the charity aspect and the extra Sherlock game. And I guess I could then gift the steam magrunner.
Well said.
After the summer sales I don't know if I could make it to the $9 but I'm eyeing the BTA and I already have several if not all of those SH games.
Dishonored is 3.74 euros on steam. The Goty is almost 3 times more. Should I get the GOTY or just the base game and spend the rest of my credits to get Tropico 4 Collectors?
Post edited June 26, 2014 by blotunga
blotunga: Dishonored is 3.74 euros on steam. The Goty is almost 3 times more. Should I get the GOTY or just the base game and spend the rest of my credits to get Tropico 4 Collectors?
I got base game only. You can always get separate extra dlc-s. In your case, you`ll have 2 different games instead of one :)
blotunga: Dishonored is 3.74 euros on steam. The Goty is almost 3 times more. Should I get the GOTY or just the base game ........?
I asked my self the same thing. I believe a more fair price should be 5 euro for the base game and 7,5 euro for GOTY, The same for Skyrim Legendary and XCOM EU+EW.

In the end I bought nothing.
blotunga: Dishonored is 3.74 euros on steam. The Goty is almost 3 times more. Should I get the GOTY or just the base game ........?
GabiMoro: I asked my self the same thing. I believe a more fair price should be 5 euro for the base game and 7,5 euro for GOTY, The same for Skyrim Legendary and XCOM EU+EW.

In the end I bought nothing.
XCOM EU + EW is so worth the €9.89 it was when it was on sale though... was the €2.39 difference really that important? :)
Post edited June 26, 2014 by Pheace
A good price for XCOM is getting the entire XCOM collection including EU for $10 or less. Dunno if they have a collection that includes EW also yet though. I scored mine minus XW for $10 in Nov.
The Ship, a multiplayer murder game is only $1.00 at BundleStars, with two giftable copies.
Almost six more days or when a limited number of keys run out.
The ship looks like a fun game to play with a group of friends.