It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

fracturedsanity: If anyone needs a little more TES in their lives.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00E9I1FPI/
Oh wow, that is a pretty awesome deal. Best I've seen to date for these games. When it hits $10 or less in 3/6/9/12/15/18/n+3 months it'll be a super crazy bargain! :) I'll have to pass that URL on to some folks that are eager to play sooner than later though for sure! Thanks for the link!

Yes! Thank you. I just checked this yesterday and it was still $39. Might not have checked again for a while. Sad thing is that I know someone who bought it when it first came out for $60 and just got around to playing it this month. :P

Too bad they don't ship here... :/

Dark Souls: Prepare To Die Edition, $4.99 (75% off) also on Amazon
Post edited June 24, 2014 by Stooner
high rated
Omerta is free on the front page flash deals for the next 3 hours.
BenKii: Omerta is free on the front page flash deals for the next 3 hours.
Not for me - it's not even part of the flash deals for me, and the only part of it that is free is a bonus DLC. Are you certain?
Psyringe: Not for me - it's not even part of the flash deals for me, and the only part of it that is free is a bonus DLC. Are you certain?
GOG front page?
Psyringe: Not for me - it's not even part of the flash deals for me, and the only part of it that is free is a bonus DLC. Are you certain?
Yes. The full title is Omerta: City of Gangsters. It's near the bottom of the flash deals and is marked with free on its price tag.
BenKii: Yes. The full title is Omerta: City of Gangsters. It's near the bottom of the flash deals and is marked with free on its price tag.
Sharp eyes, BenKii.

Thank you, I'd certainly have missed it without your comment.
BenKii: Yes. The full title is Omerta: City of Gangsters. It's near the bottom of the flash deals and is marked with free on its price tag.
Ah, you're correct. I somehow didn't get that you were talking about the GOG sales. :) Thanks!
Thanks ! Would've missed it if it hadn't been for you :)
Stooner: Dark Souls: Prepare To Die Edition, $4.99 (75% off) also on Amazon
I think that's the same price as in the Steam sale (at least for another 3 hours)
Licurg: Thanks ! Would've missed it if it hadn't been for you :)
^This!
Stooner: Dark Souls: Prepare To Die Edition, $4.99 (75% off) also on Amazon
madth3: I think that's the same price as in the Steam sale (at least for another 3 hours)
Yeah, they usually do price match (US Store).
The price of this game here is almost 2x (on Steam)
Stooner: Yeah, they usually do price match (US Store).
The price of this game here is almost 2x (on Steam)
Two times? That's rough.

Well the Amazon offer is theoretically also for U.S. only, just not strictly enforced.

Note: Currently, this item is available only to customers located in the United States and who have a U.S. billing address.
hellz yeah thanks for this post!

spotted this one had changed on the GOG main page (probably ninjaed or its it the OP or something >_<)

"A TIDE OF 30 FLASH SALES AT ONCE · 4 SECRET FLASH-GIVEAWAYS · 24 HOURS OF EXCITEMENT"

so is this round 1 of 4 for the "Secret Flash-Giveaways" or did i miss all other rounds?