It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

triock: I have it from Kiss bundle and it is Steam + DRM-Free.
Hmm... now I'm getting conflicting reports. I sure remember it as Steam-only from Groupees Bundle of the Damned 2, but IGBWiki mentions it as DRM-Free plus Steam. Who to believe?
Grargar: Hmm... now I'm getting conflicting reports. I sure remember it as Steam-only from Groupees Bundle of the Damned 2, but IGBWiki mentions it as DRM-Free plus Steam. Who to believe?
It was DRM-free (+steam key) in the Damned 2. I'm staring at it right now.
There's a chance it was added retroactively, I don't remember exactly.

Got it!
http://www.gog.com/forum/general/groupees_bundle_of_the_damned_2/post45
Post edited May 21, 2014 by DarkoD13
DarkoD13: It was DRM-free (+steam key) in the Damned 2. I'm staring at it right now.
There's a chance it was added retroactively, I don't remember exactly.

Got it!
http://www.gog.com/forum/general/groupees_bundle_of_the_damned_2/post45
Thanks.
Damn misleading icons.
cmdr_flashheart: If it starts without Steam client, then it's DRM-free. Even better test is to start the game without starting on Steam at all after installation.
chean: It fails that test; if the game is launched when Steam isn't running, the former launches the latter. Of course, an even bigger test would be to see if it runs or not if Steam isn't installed, e.g. if the game folder is copied to another computer. I recall some games with optional Steamworks features will launch Steam if they find it installed, but will also run without complaint if it (Steam) isn't. Uninstalling it just to check would be too much of a hassle for me right now, though. ;)
There may be one or more Steam related DLLs in the game's installation directory (for example steam_api.dll and/or others) - try renaming those. Sometimes a DRM-free game will require/load the Steam client if those DLLs exist and not bother with Steam if those DLLs aren't found.
Grargar: I can see the discount just fine. I'm just talking about the base price which is $19.99 just for the main game. The expansion costs an additional $14.99, which total up to $34.99 which is insane. Alternatively, there is also the Platinum Edition which normally costs $34.99, but now has an 82% discount for $6.24. I have no idea about the DRM, though. Some reviews mention something about limited activations.
chean: FWIW, Crossworlds is a standalone expansion that apparently contains the original Armored Princess campaign as well as an expanded version of it, so it seems debatable whether picking up AP itself is useful/needed if you have Crossworlds.
follow this thread ->

http://forums.steampowered.com/forums/showthread.php?t=2996790

but granted it's a royal mess , glad gog has the goty version :)
DyNaer: snip
It seem to be a bit dated. One of the forum members says:"The Crossworld expansion on Steam flat out tells you that you have to own the Steam version of Armored Princess to play it."

But the game's page says:"King’s Bounty: Crossworlds is the stand alone expansion for the famous King's Bounty: Armored Princess role-playing game that contains an improved version of it, two additional campaigns and world editor. "

Which of those statements is true anyway?
DyNaer: snip
Grargar: It seem to be a bit dated. One of the forum members says:"The Crossworld expansion on Steam flat out tells you that you have to own the Steam version of Armored Princess to play it."

But the game's page says:"King’s Bounty: Crossworlds is the stand alone expansion for the famous King's Bounty: Armored Princess role-playing game that contains an improved version of it, two additional campaigns and world editor. "

yup , sorry i didn't watch the date ^^

i checked the 'new* forum

http://steamcommunity.com/app/63910/discussions/0/846965611332597510/

so basically if you have Armored Princess alone + crossworld ; you have twice armored princess (sort of) o_O :

since Crossworlds has Armored Princess included : But it's a rebalanced / extended campaign .... Crossworlds by itself doesn't have lots of additional content in the end.

I know that's odd -_-

the gog's gamecard explain all by the way.
Post edited May 22, 2014 by DyNaer
Grargar: It seem to be a bit dated. One of the forum members says:"The Crossworld expansion on Steam flat out tells you that you have to own the Steam version of Armored Princess to play it."

DyNaer: yup , sorry i didn't watch the date ^^

i checked the 'new* forum

http://steamcommunity.com/app/63910/discussions/0/846965611332597510/

so basically if you have Armored Princess alone + crossworld ; you have twice armored princess (sort of) o_O :

since Crossworlds has Armored Princess included : But it's a rebalanced / extended campaign .... Crossworlds by itself doesn't have lots of additional content by itself in the end.

I know that's odd -_-

the gog's gamecard explain all by the way.
I bought the complete edition from steam and it has both AP and Crosswords(which includes the reballanced AP) o_o
Don't Die Pack 5 steam games for $9.49:
Aliens vs. Predator (steam)
Binary Domain (steam)
Condemned: Criminal Origins (steam)
The Typing of the Dead: Overkill (steam)
Warhammer 40,000: Space Marine (steam)

So like $2 per game, not bad :D.

edit: oh amazon finally has a sale going on, May 22-31, titled Mayhem :P
Many game packs, and a ton of games, all up to 80% off. Check it out.

Few highlights:
Ultimate LEGO Bundle (8 Games) $45 (about $5.62 each) all steam.

Batman Mega Bundle (3 Games + season pass) $22.50 (about $5.62 each)

Sonic Everywhere Pack (17 games <6 genesis, 1 segacd, 1 dreamcast, 6 pc + 3 dlc>) $12.39
Post edited May 22, 2014 by gbaz69
Shadowrun Online (Early Access), 40% off $17.99 or of course, €17.99 on Bundlestars.
Redeems on Steam BTW.
Post edited May 22, 2014 by Smannesman
Heh, Deus Ex: The Fall is already 70% off (2.99$) at Amazon, didn't exactly take long to reach deep discounting.
chean: Heh, Deus Ex: The Fall is already 70% off (2.99$) at Amazon, didn't exactly take long to reach deep discounting.
Lots of discounts on Amazon...
chean: Heh, Deus Ex: The Fall is already 70% off (2.99$) at Amazon, didn't exactly take long to reach deep discounting.
blotunga: Lots of discounts on Amazon...
Indeed, I just noticed the big discount on The Fall in particular because it's only been out for 2 months.
Groupees has a bundle with a bunch of music and a few games I haven't heard of (Retro/Grade, Banzai Pecan and Famaze), but includes Eschalon Book 1 and 2, DRM-free and Steam copies (no GOG keys) for $1.

Also, my novel The Darkest Wand will be an ebook in an upcoming Groupees! Should be out in the next couple days.

Here's a link: http://groupees.com/clash5
Post edited May 22, 2014 by Tallima
VODO.net - The really creepy bundle_

PWYW:
Bloodstoned EP (Audio) - Electric, eldritch sounds from Not Not Fun
Oknytt (Game) - Adventure game inspired by dark Swedish folklore.
Finding Teddy (Game) - Point & click: cryptic riddles and eerie music
Tales From The Creep'd (Film) - Sinister short films to unsettle your soul
Nightmare Magazine (Book) - Horror & dark fantasy zine: 6 month subscription

BTA:
The Path (Game) - Atmospheric horror game from Tale of Tales
Sang Froid (Game) - Bloody action-strategy. Wolves vs. lumberjacks
A Stranger in Olondria (Book) - Ghosts, treachery and mystery. Nebula nominee
The Furry Trap (Book) - Twisted tales from graphic novelist Josh Simmons