It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

chezybezy: Sorry kinda related to here:
Ive gone back 13 pages (with max per page) and cant find a thread on the indiegala capsule bundle I wanted to see what people thought of the last addition (gemini wars)? Have they fixed anything? Cant decide on the level to get yet im still torn if lower or higher.

Also im still undecided about stonerid, anyone think it might be in a future bundle?

Has anyone used the axis game factory in the bundlestars, im tempted it looks fun, but worried about if it will be useful as the pro version seems to be needed to do anything with your creations, do I understand that correctly? Its just a builder / designer and you cant export your stuff elsewhere or create a game with it? (Can not afford to pro version right now even at a discount).

Finally https://stacksocial.com has a nice training bundle going on, mainly web based programming. <-- see on topic finally.

Id really appreciate your advice guys, a bit skint hence all the questions and not just buy it all incase!
Oh and on a tab hence the lump together post
I grabbed the Indie Gala Capsule base bundle for $1 just to get Dracula 4 on GOG as that's a significant discount than the regular GOG price so I couldn't pass it up. Now I just need to wait for GOG to put the first 3 games on sale. :) No idea about the other games though I'm afraid.
chezybezy: Finally https://stacksocial.com has a nice training bundle going on, mainly web based programming. <-- see on topic finally.

Id really appreciate your advice guys, a bit skint hence all the questions and not just buy it all incase!
Oh and on a tab hence the lump together post
Sadly, all that stuff isn't drm-free. It's tied to a site account (Udemy) so I imagine you have to be online to use the materials. :(
IAmSinistar: Oo, PopCrap. No ta.

I just noticed that the Origin service symbol looks like the weather map symbol for "hurricane". How appropriate, both warning of impending disaster and woe.
PoopCrap :)
I just can't stand those games... wallet saved I guess.
Post edited March 07, 2014 by blotunga
http://www.nuuvem.com.br/combos
Lots of great packs. Too bad I already have half of the 2K bundle, and the other half (shooters) doesn't really interests me. The Calypso bundle on the other hand might be worth it.
Does anyone know if Tropico 4 gets any more DLC? The nuuvem sale is just too enticing :D.
blotunga: Does anyone know if Tropico 4 gets any more DLC? The nuuvem sale is just too enticing :D.
Is nuuvem only in non-english? if yes I can't tell. there are different collectors editions floating around.
blotunga: Does anyone know if Tropico 4 gets any more DLC? The nuuvem sale is just too enticing :D.
I think not. As I said before, there are 4 DLC missing there.
Those were realeased in July, August, September, October. Since then no other DLC was realeased and Tropico 5 was announced already, so I think it is safe to say there won't be any more DLC released.

I bought the nuuvem bundle yesterday.
Post edited March 07, 2014 by Vitek
Gonchi: DARK is R$10 (around $4~5 USD) on Nuuvem.
Anyone know if that is a region restricted code?

kinda tempted but a little wary.
Gonchi: DARK is R$10 (around $4~5 USD) on Nuuvem.
reaver894: Anyone know if that is a region restricted code?

When I redeemed DARK on Steam it only said DARK retail. Generally when Nuuvem sells something that's region restricted it says so on the left side under "Importante", for example, Football Manager 2014 and South Park.
reaver894: Anyone know if that is a region restricted code?

Gonchi: When I redeemed DARK on Steam it only said DARK retail. Generally when Nuuvem sells something that's region restricted it says so on the left side under "Importante", for example, Football Manager 2014 and South Park.
Fantastic, Much appreciated, worst case scenario its a couple of $ wasted no big deal.

Cheers mate.

meh, need a vpn apparently, it converts the R9.99 to GBP
Post edited March 07, 2014 by reaver894
Vitek: I think not. As I said before, there are 4 DLC missing there.
Those were realeased in July, August, September, October. Since then no other DLC was realeased and Tropico 5 was announced already, so I think it is safe to say there won't be any more DLC released.

I bought the nuuvem bundle yesterday.
What DLCs are missing? Never mind, found it.. Hmm probably i should wait for the complete one then.
Post edited March 07, 2014 by blotunga
blotunga: What DLCs are missing? Never mind, found it.. Hmm probably i should wait for the complete one then.
If there will ever be any.

I myself decided that I can live without them and if I like the game I could maybe get them from trading card money on Steam some time in the future.
chezybezy: Finally https://stacksocial.com has a nice training bundle going on, mainly web based programming. <-- see on topic finally.
I haven't used any of these so I can't comment on the quality, but content-wise it looks like a good bundle for an absolute beginner. If somebody is just curious about how that programming and web stuff works the base package is good, but if they want to create their own web sites and applications I'd spring for the full package.
Frayed Knights: The Skull of S'makh-Daon has a permanent price reduction on Desura, pegging it now at $14.99 (25% off). It's been bundled before however, so it's up to you if this new price point is attractive or not.

Also on sale there is the beta version of TRI, for 33% off. They also have been Greenlit. I'm really hoping GOG is going to pick this one up.
IAmSinistar: snip

Also on sale there is the beta version of TRI, for 33% off. They also have been Greenlit. I'm really hoping GOG is going to pick this one up.
Odd, it says ALPHA (big capital letters) for me.