It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

GabiMoro: What DLCs aren't in DA Origins Ultimate?
blotunga: Missing encrypted DLCs:
Memory Band
Feral Wolf Charm
Guildmaster's Belt
Band of Fire
Dalish Promise Ring
Collector's Edition extras
Missing non-encrypted DLCs:
Bulwark of the True King (for Awakening)
Bregan's Bow (for Awakening)
Pearl of the Anointed (for Awakening)
Bulwark of the True King (for Origins)
The Edge
Embri's Many Pockets
Bregan's Bow (for Origins)
Helm of the Deep
The Lucky Stone
The Lion's Paw
Pearl of the Anointed (for Origins)
Mark of Vigilance
Amulet of the War Mage
The Wicked Oath

Imagine how pissed I was after finally buying the Ultimate Edition and trying to load a savegame which admittedly was created with the pirated one and a large list of missing DLCs greeting me and no way to buy them. Thus I admit, I have pirated them all (even the encrypted ones)
Hmmm, some of them sound familiar. Are you sure you can't activate them? For some of them you need to go to your account on Bioware and then they will become available on Steam also.
Or are you having an Origin copy?
GabiMoro: Hmmm, some of them sound familiar. Are you sure you can't activate them? For some of them you need to go to your account on Bioware and then they will become available on Steam also.
I have activated the DLCs which were included in the Ultimate package, but these were missing. I have the Amazon version which is also the same with the Origin version (I have registered both the game and DLCs on Origin and Bioware Social Network), and I still don't have those DLCs by default, only if I install them manually. The rest of the DLCs were installed by default and only needed activation.
GabiMoro: Hmmm, some of them sound familiar. Are you sure you can't activate them? For some of them you need to go to your account on Bioware and then they will become available on Steam also.
blotunga: I have activated the DLCs which were included in the Ultimate package, but these were missing. I have the Amazon version which is also the same with the Origin version (I have registered both the game and DLCs on Origin and Bioware Social Network), and I still don't have those DLCs by default, only if I install them manually. The rest of the DLCs were installed by default and only needed activation.
Yes, some DLC were installed by default and some need to be activated on Bioware site and then could be manually instaled within the game.
But all of them were free of charge.
GabiMoro: Yes, some DLC were installed by default and some need to be activated on Bioware site and then could be manually instaled within the game.
I think except the Collector's Edition extras you can unlock most DLCs. But that I still cannot find.
GabiMoro: Yes, some DLC were installed by default and some need to be activated on Bioware site and then could be manually instaled within the game.
And this is only because thanks to you I've looked into this: http://social.bioware.com/da2/dlc_bundle/
Otherwise some would still be locked.
Anyway I don't understand why I have to jump through so many hoops just to play a game with all content enabled.
Post edited March 06, 2014 by blotunga
blotunga: Imagine how pissed I was after finally buying the Ultimate Edition and trying to load a savegame which admittedly was created with the pirated one and a large list of missing DLCs greeting me. Thus I admit, I have pirated them all (even the encrypted ones)
Isn't it a little unsatisfying to have all this (usually) good loot right from the beginning of the game? With a lot of DLC, I'm glad I have it until I've been playing a while and I realise I've been using the same items all game. The joy of finding a fantastic new item is removed from the experience :(

P.S. Nexus Mods has many of those DLC available as "replica" items.
blotunga: Imagine how pissed I was after finally buying the Ultimate Edition and trying to load a savegame which admittedly was created with the pirated one and a large list of missing DLCs greeting me. Thus I admit, I have pirated them all (even the encrypted ones)
Dzsono: Isn't it a little unsatisfying to have all this (usually) good loot right from the beginning of the game? With a lot of DLC, I'm glad I have it until I've been playing a while and I realise I've been using the same items all game. The joy of finding a fantastic new item is removed from the experience :(

You have a point.

That's why I have not activated the Steam key for Kings Bounty Warriors of the North Valhalla Edition. It gives you a powerfull set right from the begining.
I have the normal version and I will gift the Valhalla edition.
Dzsono: Isn't it a little unsatisfying to have all this (usually) good loot right from the beginning of the game? With a lot of DLC, I'm glad I have it until I've been playing a while and I realise I've been using the same items all game. The joy of finding a fantastic new item is removed from the experience :(

I don't necessarily use all of the items, though some are good, and only a few are relevant for the last part of the game. I usually give them to companions though. And yes I also have mixed feelings about them, but this is why hardcore difficulty levels were invented :D.
GabiMoro: You have a point.

That's why I have not activated the Steam key for Kings Bounty Warriors of the North Valhalla Edition. It gives you a powerfull set right from the begining.
I have the normal version and I will gift the Valhalla edition.
Hmm, i didn't knew that. Luckily I'm already far in KB: WotN so it won't affect me.
Post edited March 06, 2014 by blotunga
gbaz69: Indieroyale - The Mixer 2 Bundle

Starting price $2.49

steam games:
Face Noir
The 39 Steps
Data Jammers: FastForward
Fairy Bloom Freesia
LightFish
Primal Fears
Dawn of Fantasy: Kingdom Wars

non-steam games:
Fish vs. Crabs (edit: Greenlight)

+1 unrevealed game (unsure if steam)
Niggles: Must be a dreadful bundle. No dedicated thread plus the average hasnt moved much since launch.....
Just too many repeats I think. I'd say Face Noir alone is worth the $2.50.
Gonchi: Just too many repeats I think. I'd say Face Noir alone is worth the $2.50.
Well yes, the rest I either have or I'm not interested in them.
X-Com Complete Pack (DRM-Free) - 3.74€ at GamersGate.

Games included:

- X-Com UFO Defence
- X-Com Terror from the Deep
- X-Com Apocalypse
- X-Com Interceptor
- X-Com Enforcer
Impaler26: X-Com Complete Pack (DRM-Free) - 3.74€ at GamersGate.
Same amount in USD. I bought this last time around it was on sale, and of course can heartily recommend it to folks at this amazing price.
Interesting. Does anyone know if the steam versions of these games are DRM-free?
DarkoD13: Interesting. Does anyone know if the steam versions of these games are DRM-free?
I think all of those use DOSBox, so they should be DRM-Free.

Edit: Grargar informs me that Enforcer and Interceptor don't have a DOS version, so their DRM status on steam is unknown.
Post edited March 06, 2014 by JMich
DARK is R$10 (around $4~5 USD) on Nuuvem.
JMich: I think all of those use DOSBox, so they should be DRM-Free.
Enforcer and Interceptor don't have a DOS version, so it's unknown if they are really DRM-Free.