It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Stooner: Not sure if it was posted:

Bundlestars Reboot bundle 2.0
Apparently the popularity of your post has caused their site to crash :p
Grargar: <span class="bold">Titan Quest Gold Edition</span> - 75% 2.49€/3.74£ at GamersGate for those who cannot wait for Nordic to release it here. Comes with offline activation serials.
HypersomniacLive: The reason it's not here yet?
Beats me. ThomNG had hinted at a possible February release, but, apparently, nothing came of it.
Stooner: Not sure if it was posted:

Bundlestars Reboot bundle 2.0
foxworks: Apparently the popularity of your post has caused their site to crash :p
Yep, nothing unusual here... ;p

They should pay me for bringing so many people to them...
HypersomniacLive: The reason it's not here yet?
Grargar: Beats me. ThomNG had hinted at a possible February release, but, apparently, nothing came of it.
ThornNG clarified (in the Red Fraction release thread) that this teaser in Spellforce 2: DotP thread, which seemed directed at Titan Quest, was actually just a general statement about the slew of releases Nordic had coming in February (Red Fractions, Full Spectrum Warriors, Summoner, etc) and not specific to Titan Quest. It does seem odd that Titan Quest is available with only offline serial DRM on other sites but not on GOG.
undeadcow: ThornNG clarified (in the Red Fraction release thread) that this teaser in Spellforce 2: DotP thread, which seemed directed at Titan Quest, was actually just a general statement about the slew of releases Nordic had coming in February (Red Fractions, Full Spectrum Warriors, Summoner, etc) and not specific to Titan Quest. It does seem odd that Titan Quest is available with only offline serial DRM on other sites but not on GOG.
Not odd at all if he serial is not restricted to the multiplayer part. As I'm not familiar with the game, is it or is the serial required to activate the game even for single player?
undeadcow: ThornNG clarified (in the Red Fraction release thread) that this teaser in Spellforce 2: DotP thread, which seemed directed at Titan Quest, was actually just a general statement about the slew of releases Nordic had coming in February (Red Fractions, Full Spectrum Warriors, Summoner, etc) and not specific to Titan Quest. It does seem odd that Titan Quest is available with only offline serial DRM on other sites but not on GOG.
HypersomniacLive: Not odd at all if he serial is not restricted to the multiplayer part. As I'm not familiar with the game, is it or is the serial required to activate the game even for single player?
The serial for Titan Quest is required to play the game altogether, if I recall correctly. This seems the likely explanation for TItan Quest's absence on GOG and Nordic's hint that it wouldn't be coming soon.
undeadcow: The serial for Titan Quest is required to play the game altogether, if I recall correctly. This seems the likely explanation for TItan Quest's absence on GOG and Nordic's hint that it wouldn't be coming soon.
As I suspected, thanks.
HypersomniacLive: Not odd at all if he serial is not restricted to the multiplayer part. As I'm not familiar with the game, is it or is the serial required to activate the game even for single player?
undeadcow: The serial for Titan Quest is required to play the game altogether, if I recall correctly. This seems the likely explanation for TItan Quest's absence on GOG and Nordic's hint that it wouldn't be coming soon.
But this doesn't make any sense. There are already games with serials here, like the Neverwinter Nights series.
Grargar: But this doesn't make any sense. There are already games with serials here, like the Neverwinter Nights series.
I'm not sure... but isn't Neverwinter Nights serial necessary for multiplayer only? Maybe GOG takes a stand against DRM serial activations for single player component but is tolerant of multiplayer keys?
Grargar: But this doesn't make any sense. There are already games with serials here, like the Neverwinter Nights series.
undeadcow: I'm not sure... but isn't Neverwinter Nights serial necessary for multiplayer only? Maybe GOG takes a stand against DRM serial activations for single player component but is tolerant of multiplayer keys?
Not really. I have Neverwinter Nights 1+2 on disc and both of them require serial keys for their installation, in the same way that Titan Quest does. GOG automatically installs a fake serial key for Neverwinter Nights 1+2, but it only works for the single player part. If you want to go multiplayer, you have to ask support for a key for the first game, or use the key that is attached to your account for the second game.
Post edited March 13, 2014 by Grargar
Humble Sega Weekly

$1:
Alpha Protocol
Company of Heroes
Rome: Total War
Hell Yeah! Wrath of the Dead Rabbit

$6:
Typing of the Dead: OVERKILL
Binary Domain
Medieval 2: Total War
SEGA Genesis Collection (10 games)
Renegade OPS

$15:
Total War: Shogun 2

Source

no Sonic...
Post edited March 13, 2014 by Stooner
Red Fraction? Some sort of communist mathematics game? ;o)
Heh, only interested in Alpha Protocol and Medieval II, but AFAIK there are only 2 keys (1 for non-BTA, 1 for BTA), pass. :D
triock: Heh, only interested in Alpha Protocol and Medieval II, but AFAIK there are only 2 keys (1 for non-BTA, 1 for BTA), pass. :D
correct, just the two keys. lame
Post edited March 13, 2014 by foxworks
triock: Heh, only interested in Alpha Protocol and Medieval II, but AFAIK there are only 2 keys (1 for non-BTA, 1 for BTA), pass. :D
foxworks: correct, just the two keys. lame
If it was the ENTIRE genesis collection...