It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

New Groupees Holiday Helpings:
http://groupees.com/hh

Build a bundle, $0.50 minimum each game/music/comics

Games:
QUBE
Driftmoon
Blood of the Werewolf (weee!)
Gateways,
Gentlemen!
Avernum: Escape from the Pit
Ethan: Meteor Hunter
Dr Who: The Adventure Games
9.03m
Draw a Stickman: Epic

excelent bundle! :)
http://www.greenmangaming.com/winter-sale-indie/

GMG sale, Batman and its season pass are cheapest then Steam.

http://www.greenmangaming.com/?gmgr=lolafiwe

Here's a referral if you haven't an account yet (you will gain 2€ after your first purchase on the site, and me too...I think?) :)
Post edited December 19, 2013 by Punished_Snake
Steam sale is live, discounts don't seem to be as good as the Thanksgiving/Black Friday sale

EDIT: a few more discounts were slow to show up, but they are the same discounts as the last sale for the games on my wishlist
Post edited December 19, 2013 by IanM
IanM: Steam sale is live, discounts don't seem to be as good as the Thanksgiving/Black Friday sale
I took Infinite pass 75% off, just payed 2.50€ because I had 2.50€ on my Steam wallet, someone can confirm if this is a bug or it is the really price for the pass? I can't check now because Steam is crashed as usually.
Post edited December 19, 2013 by Punished_Snake
IanM: Steam sale is live, discounts don't seem to be as good as the Thanksgiving/Black Friday sale
Punished_Snake: I took Infinite pass 75% off, just payed 2.50€ because I had 2.50€ on my Steam wallet, someone can confirm if this is a bug or it is the really price for the pass? I can't check now because Steam is crashed as usually.
It is, just grabbed it myself
Punished_Snake: I took Infinite pass 75% off, just payed 2.50€ because I had 2.50€ on my Steam wallet, someone can confirm if this is a bug or it is the really price for the pass? I can't check now because Steam is crashed as usually.
theslitherydeee: It is, just grabbed it myself
Good deal, then.
Bit.Trip games are 90% off on Steam right now. Runner2 is 83% off.
Are you talking about the Bioshock Infinite Season Pass? If so, the price I'm seeing is 4,99€.
Sachys: games are delivered tomorrow in the form of steam keys I believe (so if you have it, you can regift).
might be wrong though!
They're giving it away free?
JohnnyCash: If so, the price I'm seeing is 4,99€.
Not anymore .
Monaco: What's Yours is Mine 80% off again.
Again I'll ask if anyone is interested in spliting a 4-pack with me.
gbaz69: Again I'll ask if anyone is interested in spliting a 4-pack with me.
What would the per person price be then? Slightly interested, but not sure yet.
gbaz69: Again I'll ask if anyone is interested in spliting a 4-pack with me.
JMich: What would the per person price be then? Slightly interested, but not sure yet.
8.99/4 = 2.25 each, or maybe less/more depending on how people want to split.
I was thinking I'd take a cheap game from gog.com for a key, if that sounds fair to someone.

edit: I hope I don't have to use the 'market' to trade, I still have time for my steamguard to let me trade. It says 15 days on the market page, but then it says 30 days in the FAQs.
So does anyone know how we can trade a 4pack? is it only by market? do we get keys? get gift urls? Thanks.
Oh and pm me inquires, don't want to derail thread too much.
Post edited December 19, 2013 by gbaz69
Sachys: might have been mentioned, Square Enix Xmas surprise box:
http://eu.square-enix.com/en/blog/what%E2%80%99s-inside-christmas-surprise-box
skeletonbow: Anyone buy this and find out what was in it? Is it random for each person, or just one set of games that one person can buy and tell everyone else what's in it so they can make an informed decision?
I bought it, it is not revealed yet what it is...

It is the same for everyone, and it is to contain some games worth $50 and a surprise...
amok: I bought it, it is not revealed yet what it is...

It is the same for everyone, and it is to contain some games worth $50 and a surprise...
Oh, I get it ... it's a mystery to everyone and then they end the deal and reveal it and everyone finds out at once. Like a mystery grab bag of electronic parts from Radio Shack or something. I suppose that's good for people that don't have a lot of their games but would like some, but I own Tomb Raider and for me it'd be a better deal to just earmark any of their games I want and wait until they go on 75-85% off later on and just get what I know I want. Probably end up being cheaper too. :)