It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Get Waking Mars (DRM Free + Steam) for $1.99 at the Humble Store.
dal4fsu: ...I honestly didn't know they DLC existed when I bought as I had not looked into the game before. Too busy with other things to know. I will enjoy the main game for what it is at the $4 cost I got it at. :) thanks!
as it happens I just spotted Green Man Gaming's Square Enix deals today include the DLC at decent discount, and there is a 20% voucher so e.g. The Missing Link is attainable for £0.99, which is probably around the cheapest it will get for retailers selling in £s. Tactical and Explosive come at as 19p each after the 20% off coupon.

http://www.greenmangaming.com/winter-sale-square-enix

I may get Missing Link now from GMG, who knows if the Directors Cut will ever be patched to a high quality.
Post edited December 24, 2013 by IanM
Impaler26: Groupees Spotlight - Inescapable (DRM Free + Desura)

Looks like a nice "metroidvania" style platformer, well worth the $1 minimum IMO.
My 2 cents - for a 2D platformer it's very odd to be able to jump 8 feet straight up, but be unable to take a 12 foot drop. That 12 feet includes the 8 foot leap you just made, so making a full jump to a somewhat lower platform will hurt you. You can't start with Mario physics on the way up, and suddenly go back to real life physics on the way back down.
Impaler26: Get Waking Mars (DRM Free + Steam) for $1.99 at the Humble Store.
Excellent game. One of my favorites this year.

also:
New Bundlestars bundle if you like car games. Only 1.99 right now

Clutch, CrashTime II, Death Track, Metal Drift, PAM, Wasteland Angel

http://www.bundlestars.com/all-bundles/high-octane-bundle/
Post edited December 23, 2013 by fartheststar
I have a copy of Planescape Torment.

Willing to trade for Penumbra or Clive Barker's Undying. Feel free to PM me with offer. Would prefer penumbra, amnesia was ruined for me before I got a chance to play it but penumbra remains a mystery.
Post edited December 23, 2013 by theslitherydeee
You can grab Eador: Genesis (DRM Free) for €2.00 at GamersGate.
theslitherydeee: I have a copy of Planescape Torment.

Willing to trade for Penumbra or Clive Barker's Undying. Feel free to PM me with offer. Would prefer penumbra, amnesia was ruined for me before I got a chance to play it but penumbra remains a mystery.
I was about to redirect you to classifieds, but I see you already found it.
Borlderlands 2 GOTY is 50% on GG.UK £20, 2000BLC cheaper then GG.EU

and Stalker Shadow of Chernobly is €1.74 on GG.EU, D/L the latest patches from GSC to remove SecuRom

and from the series of obscure little titles I found:

Montagues Mount -50%, €4.00, Steam. Another Indie Horror

Paraworld Gold. -50% €2.50
RTS with Dinosaurs, cute, no mention of DRM, most probl FREE because it's an older title.

Perry Rhodan, Adventure -50% €2.50. DRM same as above.
It's not particularly good as an adventure, since if you are not familiar with the PR Universe you won't get it all but for the price still worth it, IMHO.

and finally the To The Moon Soundtrack is 70% off for €1.50
Post edited December 24, 2013 by dyscode
tomb raider is 5bucks on amazon right now.sorry don't have the link as I'm on mobile right now
dyscode: Perry Rhodan, Adventure -50% €2.50. DRM same as above.
It's not particularly good as an adventure, since if you are not familiar with the PR Universe you won't get it all but for the price still worth it, IMHO.
I can't remember which drm exactly was involved, but while there is no online activation (as far as I remember) it still needs a drm-driver to be installed to rub, which unfortunately doesn't work on modern systems. I bought years ago on gamersgate, but never played it :/

Edit: Checked my gamersgate account, you get a serial code, but as far as I remember there was no online actication. I also found the thread ( it's in german, sorry) about the drm-problem. For Win7 you need to download and install the latest tages-driver from the tages-homepage, otherwise you get an error message and a crash directly after start. In the dark corners of the internet there are also cr... ahm "backup-patches" for that game, but it still needs the tages-driver. For that reason (I don't install tages on my system) I unfortunately never played it.
Post edited December 24, 2013 by DukeNukemForever
Sounds similar to Tages, which requires a Win 7 driver download, not sure about Win 8.
Leucius: Sounds similar to Tages, which requires a Win 7 driver download, not sure about Win 8.
Good timing ;-) Yes, it was Tages.
Leucius: Sounds similar to Tages, which requires a Win 7 driver download, not sure about Win 8.
DukeNukemForever: Good timing ;-) Yes, it was Tages.
Cheers! Just FYI, I've never had issues with Tages in Vista or 7. Can't speak for 8 though. :) I've always respected it as a DRM because it does stuff like make games impossible to finish if they're cracked, lol.
dyscode: Perry Rhodan, Adventure -50% €2.50. DRM same as above.
DukeNukemForever: I can't remember which drm exactly was involved, but while there is no online activation (as far as I remember) it still needs a drm-driver to be installed to rub, which unfortunately doesn't work on modern systems. I bought years ago on gamersgate, but never played it :/

Edit: Checked my gamersgate account, you get a serial code, but as far as I remember there was no online actication. I also found the thread ( it's in german, sorry) about the drm-problem. For Win7 you need to download and install the latest tages-driver from the tages-homepage, otherwise you get an error message and a crash directly after start. In the dark corners of the internet there are also cr... ahm "backup-patches" for that game, but it still needs the tages-driver. For that reason (I don't install tages on my system) I unfortunately never played it.
WOW thanks for the update! I'd never posted it if it mentioned Tagès.
dyscode: Day One : Garry's Incident -75%, €3.75, DRM Free. Tropical Survival Action FPS.
Interesting, you don't have to download the GamersGate downloader for that game, the link to the installer is directly accessible in one's library in the right sidebar after purchasing it.