It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Foxhack: GUYS THE SOUNDTRACK FOR MS AURORA IS AWESOME
You can also get it through the horror bundle: http://indiebundle.org/horror-bundle/

7$
dyscode: Thanks for the heads up! :)
The last Time I bought from GMB (GMB 2 OST) was all DRM Free with mp3 and FLAC. *EDIT* GMB is now hosted by Loudr.
Duh, I hadn't realised that it's the same. Ok then, I know how that one works, no need for further clarifications. Thanks, dyscode.
dyscode: Thanks for the heads up! :)
The last Time I bought from GMB (GMB 2 OST) was all DRM Free with mp3 and FLAC. *EDIT* GMB is now hosted by Loudr.
HypersomniacLive: Duh, I hadn't realised that it's the same. Ok then, I know how that one works, no need for further clarifications. Thanks, dyscode.
you're welcome. :)
I also just received a support email: they are - just these days - working on centralizing all their former bundles incl. from BundleDragon to the new platform. So email about the finished transition will go out the next few days to all owners of previous bundles when they will be available for download again.
Post edited October 22, 2013 by dyscode
Just listened to the Shattered Memories OST. To buy or not to buy...
Nergal01: Hm, I'm tempted to get that music bundle for Shattered Memories alone. >_>
Definitely worth it by itself, but don't overlook the soundtrack for AAMFP. It's the one part of the game that is all-around loved.
Looks like there some deals from Amazon in next few days (sorry didnt tag the links)

"Posted Today, 06:15 AM

Upcoming deals, who's jazzed?

10/24-10/30:

Castlevania: Lords of Shadow Ultimate Edition: $14.99 add-on content (Reverie and Resurrection) included with the full game.

Max Payne Complete Bundle (Link still being built): $14.99 contains:

Max Payne

Max Payne 2

Max Payne 3

Max Payne 3 Season Pass

Max Payne 3 + Season Pass: $9.99

Max Payne 3 Season Pass: $7.49

Max Payne 2: $2.49

Max Payne: $2.49

Max Payne 3 Painful Memories Pack: $2.49

Max Payne 3 Deathmatch Made in Heaven Pack: $2.49

Max Payne 3 Hostage Negotiation Pack: $2.49

Max Payne 3 Local Justice Pack: $1.99

10/24-10/31

The Walking Dead: $6.25

The Walking Dead 400 Days: $1.25

The Walking Dead + 400 Days: $7.49

The Cave: $3.69

Condemned Criminal Origins: $3.69

We'll also have a ton of Sims stuff on sale for 60-70% off.

10/30-11/1:

Vampire: The Masquerade: Bloodlines $4.99

Cheers,

Tony"
You know, I don't get it. Tony posted here some months ago pointing out the Amazon deals and some people got really pissy about it and he bailed. But no one complains if other people post the Amazon deals. Don't get me wrong - I'm not complaining about anyone posting the Amazon deals (I was fine when Tony did it, and I appreciate the heads up on their deals), but it seems weird that some people complained so much until Tony just went away, yet no one complains about people now posting these Amazon deals. Weird.
Coelocanth: You know, I don't get it. Tony posted here some months ago pointing out the Amazon deals and some people got really pissy about it and he bailed. But no one complains if other people post the Amazon deals. Don't get me wrong - I'm not complaining about anyone posting the Amazon deals (I was fine when Tony did it, and I appreciate the heads up on their deals), but it seems weird that some people complained so much until Tony just went away, yet no one complains about people now posting these Amazon deals. Weird.
Can i get the link?
Faith: Can i get the link?
Link for what?

*edit* Oh, if you mean where Tony posted, as I said it was months ago. It was in this thread though, if memory serves, but I'm not nearly ambitious enough to slog through hundreds of pages to dig the posts up.
Post edited October 23, 2013 by Coelocanth
It starts from page 1322 (maybe a few pages before that too) and goes on till about page 1327
Really tempted by Gone Home and Sir, You Are Being Hunted both. Which is better for exploration?
shane-o: It starts from page 1322 (maybe a few pages before that too) and goes on till about page 1327
You're better off linking the first post rather than the page. Not everyone uses the same page settings.
Coelocanth: You know, I don't get it. Tony posted here some months ago pointing out the Amazon deals and some people got really pissy about it and he bailed. But no one complains if other people post the Amazon deals. Don't get me wrong - I'm not complaining about anyone posting the Amazon deals (I was fine when Tony did it, and I appreciate the heads up on their deals), but it seems weird that some people complained so much until Tony just went away, yet no one complains about people now posting these Amazon deals. Weird.
Tony got run off from here because he was seen as spamming. Bad move from the community here. At SA he was embraced and appreciated, so he posts stuff regularly at several SomethingAwful threads.

People should relink the links here. Hm.
shane-o: It starts from page 1322 (maybe a few pages before that too) and goes on till about page 1327
Thanks Man..

Hmm I see.. All I can say is:
Global = Rest Of The World include USA.

So if there are some people who disturbed because someone post a game deal for USA only region in GLOBAL forum, well I can say maybe "racist" ?

Edit: this is the final post from Tony
http://www.gog.com/forum/general/gaming_deals_thread/post26597
Post edited October 23, 2013 by Faith
Faith: So if there are some people who disturbed because someone post a game deal for USA only region in GLOBAL forum, well I can say maybe "racist" ?
Are you for real with this bullshit? Racist?