It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

If you back Supreme Ruler 1936 with 10 Canadian Dollars ($9.72) or more, you receive the previous two Supreme Ruler games as digital download. No information if Steam keys and/or DRM-free. Well, that makes 25 CAD for three games (including Supreme Ruler 1936 with Steam code and DRM-free), if you want.

Edit: Fixed game titles
Post edited October 18, 2013 by The-Business
The-Business: If you back Supreme Commander 1936 with 10 Canadian Dollars ($9.72) or more, you receive the previous two Supreme Commander games as digital download. No information if Steam keys and/or DRM-free. Well, that makes 25 CAD for three games (including Supreme Commander 1936 with Steam code and DRM-free), if you want.
Man, it is Supreme Ruler, not Supreme Commander. That's not exactly the same games...
ShinyLoot is having a Turn Based RPGs sale for the weekend, active now. Includes great prices on Kilgazar, Dwarf Quest, Dark Scavenger, the Laxius Force series and more.
In FireFlower Games weekend deal is Electro Bobble 63% off.
http://fireflowergames.com/shop/electro-bobble/
In Dotemu is Strategy First games are 60% off.
sebarnolds: Man, it is Supreme Ruler, not Supreme Commander. That's not exactly the same games...
Thank you, fixed that. Good that weekend is coming...

DotEmu's weekend sale:
A Vampyre Story: 3.00€
Dangerous Waters: 3.00€
Darkstar One: 3.00€
Disciples II Gold: 3.00€
Disciples : Sacred Lands: 1.60€
FlatOut: 1.80€
FlatOut 2: 3.00€
Fleet Command: 3.00€
Ghost Master: 1.60€
688I Hunter Killer: 3.00€
O.R.B.: Off-World Ressource Base: 1.60€
Patrician III: 3.00€
Port Royale 2: 1.60€
Pro Pinball Fantastic Journey: 1.60€
Pro Pinball Timeshock: 1.60€
Pro Pinball Big Race USA: 1.60€
Sacred Gold: 3.00€
Sub Command: 3.00€
The Abbey: 3.00€
Space Empires 4: 3.00€
Space Empires: Starfury: 3.00€
Post edited October 18, 2013 by The-Business
JohnnyDollar: Don't know if this has been talked about in the forum, but Warner Bros. has removed Securom and GFWL from the Batman franchise and moved them to Steamworks. They're on sale this weekend at 75% off.

My understanding is that retail keys can now be used to activate on Steam. Those that have the non-GOTY editions already are automatically upgraded to GOTY. I assume that upgrade is only for those that had the game in their Steam account already.
Just tried my key for Batman AC, didn't work.

Sent an email to Getgamesgo, we'll see what they say :)
Post edited October 18, 2013 by CymTyr
JohnnyDollar: Don't know if this has been talked about in the forum, but Warner Bros. has removed Securom and GFWL from the Batman franchise and moved them to Steamworks. They're on sale this weekend at 75% off.

My understanding is that retail keys can now be used to activate on Steam. Those that have the non-GOTY editions already are automatically upgraded to GOTY. I assume that upgrade is only for those that had the game in their Steam account already.
I noticed my Arkham City game was upgraded for free to GOTY which was nice and even nicer for Mac users like myself is that this game just went Steamplay too so now I have the GOTY for Mac OS X. Sweet!

CymTyr: Just tried my key for Batman AC, didn't work.

Batman AC (not GOTY) GfWL Keys from Greenman also don't work. But GamersGate has issed an extra Steam Key for my Batman AA GOTY (GfWL).
I contacted Greenman a few weeks back and they said they tend to the issue when GfWL goes offline. Bummer!
Post edited October 18, 2013 by dyscode
CymTyr: Just tried my key for Batman AC, didn't work.

dyscode: Batman AC (not GOTY) GfWL Keys from Greenman also don't work. But GamersGate has issed an extra Steam Key for my Batman AA GOTY (GfWL).
I contacted Greenman a few weeks back and they said they tend to the issue when GfWL goes offline. Bummer!
Same here, I got the extra Steam Key for AC GOTY from Gamersgate which i use to activate on Steam..I don't use the old (SecuROM) activation key provided from Gamersgate.
Actually, it's been a while since GamersGate added Steam keys to the Batman games. They didn't notifiy anyone about it, I read it some time ago on the forums here (a few weeks, if not months, ago).
Screen 7 Nancy The Happy Whore Discounted £1 from £3.49 to £2.49 - Desura, DRM free and OST. Add the game to cart for check the discount
http://www.screen7.co.uk/#!/page_BudgetGames
Post edited October 18, 2013 by Faith
Get Games slightly underselling Batman compared to Steam: -77% :)

http://getgamesgo.com/category/batman-sale

a whopping £0.49 difference, I can eat dinner tonight! (a tin of ASDA Value baked beans....)
amok: Get Games slightly underselling Batman compared to Steam: -77% :)

http://getgamesgo.com/category/batman-sale

a whopping £0.49 difference, I can eat dinner tonight! (a tin of ASDA Value baked beans....)
Batman AA GOTY/AC GOTY are cheaper on GMG after applying the GMG20-7EKXF-UTQXX voucher (20% off).

EDIT: Batman AC (non-GOTY) is cheaper on Get Games Go and would probably give you the GOTY upgrade for free.. so Get Games Go may be a better option for that?
Post edited October 18, 2013 by spoderman
Just a word of goodness, if you had previously purchased the Batman games prior to the shift away from GfWL, GetGames seem able to send Steam keys if you contact customer service.
Post edited October 18, 2013 by CymTyr
Can someone who speak portugese tell me if this Sleeping Dogs comes with all DLC or is it just bare game?
I presume the latter but one can always hope. :-)