It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

reaver894: I only speak English, Bastardized English and swear in German so its a game i will have to pass up. might just dig out my GBA to get my fix.
Play the game . The download size is only 53.8 MB .
Post edited October 14, 2013 by ne_zavarj
Just reiterating Yinan's post a page back

Realms of Arkania: Blade Of Destiny 75% off $5.00
http://www.gamersgate.com/DD-ROABOD/realms-of-arkania-blade-of-destiny

For those who were previously weary.
reaver894: I only speak English, Bastardized English and swear in German so its a game i will have to pass up. might just dig out my GBA to get my fix.
ne_zavarj: Play the game . The download size is only 53.8 MB .
no point if i dont understand what they are saying.
carnival73: Just reiterating Yinan's post a page back

Any idea how the patches have done in making it playable?
yinan: snip
Thanks for the tip on Dangerous, had to grab that one.

Folks who are interested in Into The Dark should check out the Horror Bundle. You get the Desura edition there for $5, plus two other games. I picked up the bundle for The Horror at MS Aurora.
carnival73: Just reiterating Yinan's post a page back

SovietSharkey: Any idea how the patches have done in making it playable?

About to find out. I've just finished installing.

Supposedly there's been a mass improvement since release.

I think the developer screwed up by not listing as 'Early Access' and leaving it under that premise until all was fixed.

But the developers have not given up and there's a large community supposedly helping support the game so unlike some clunkers this one should eventually be patched to the point of being acceptable.

I'm not sure if these are the same developers who did The Dark Eye Drakensang games but if so then I have all faith.

I just decided to gamble five now instead of really wanting the game next year after everyone has began giving it a thumbs up but the price has been hiked back up to twenty bucks again.

I look at it as like spending $5 to support a Beta on Desura.
Post edited October 14, 2013 by carnival73
dyscode: finally!
Azilut: Be aware that, according to this page, the Steam version has ACTControl DRM with a 5-machine activation limit. (Though it appears that it is possible to revoke activations - I've never dealt with ACTControl personally so I can't comment.)
Thanks for the warning, though I saw it too late. Well, maybe I can get some useful info from it for you guys.

Just let your guard down one time and let impulsiveness overcome you and they get you.
Post edited October 14, 2013 by dyscode
carnival73: I'm not sure if these are the same developers who did The Dark Eye Drakensang games but if so then I have all faith.
No relation whatsoever. Drakensang was done by a professional team. The devs of Blade of Destiny HD are a two.man team that only did browser games before.

That said, I'll gamble a fiver as well on it. I just wouldn't really expect the game to be worth it. Last time I checked, the "massive patches" had caused the characters to fall through the floor during combat.
Anyone know of any deals on Sniper Ghost Warrior or it's sequel (preferably both in a bundle) anywhere? A few weeks back I just missed out on this bundle http://www.bundlestars.com/all-bundles/heroes-of-conflict-bundle/ by a few hours and really wanted to get it for Sniper Ghost Warrior. I've searched the various well known bundle sites and a few discount stores for mini-bundles etc. but to no avail. I'm in no rush though, I'm sure it'll pop up somewhere again if there aren't any good bundles or deals on them at the moment.

TIA
ABH20: SHUT. THE. FUCK. UP.

Everyone involved in this is more than welcome to go start a new thread in the forum and argue back and forth with each other there.

This thread is for GAMNG DEALS.

EDIT: Fixed spelling error.
I love you. :D
ABH20: SHUT. THE. FUCK. UP.

Everyone involved in this is more than welcome to go start a new thread in the forum and argue back and forth with each other there.

This thread is for GAMNG DEALS.

EDIT: Fixed spelling error.
Ahahaha I can see your anger good sir. And it's beautiful.
A GOG key comes with the Ring Runner: Flight of the Sages deal on IndieGameStand.

https://indiegamestand.com/
EA sale at Gamergate.co.uk
Crysis 3 £10
Medal of Honor: Worf Fighter £5
Medal of Honor £3.9

Same deals at Green Man Gaming, but 25% code doesnt seem to work anymore. :(

Simulator Week on GamersGate

Lots of Forklift Simulator type things(prepare fol culture shock! :D) BUT

Steeal Armor: Blaze of War £3.75 - One of the best tank simulators out there with lots of content and nice graphics. Best price i seen for it.

Unity of Command + Red Turn DLC £5.48 - An accessible yet still deep gronard TBS, one of the best Panzer General descendants. Its not overcomplicated like most Matrix Games stuff, the UI is easy to work with, the graphics are a bit cartoony but pleasing to look at. An the best thing, its the cheapest yet, and you could buy a dozen copies for the price of one Matrix game. :D

Roallercoaster Tycoon Deluxe £1.35
RollerCoaster Tycoon 3 Platinum £4.49

and for you wierdos out there :P
Euro Truck Simulator 2 £5.10
Euro Truck Simulator 2 Gold £10 - with Poland, Czech Republic, Hungary, and Slovakia added

Bundeskanzler 2009-2013 i dont know whats up with this game but this picture is truly epic :D
Post edited October 15, 2013 by p_mamusz
p_mamusz: Bundeskanzler 2009-2013 i dont know whats up with this game but this picture is truly epic :D
You shall govern Germany and get reelect. If that games is realistic, you do nearly nothing, put all the blame for bad decisions on your ministers/secretaries and fire them if necessary.
Amazon just announced that The Elder Scrolls Anthology will be $20 off for a limited time. That's $59.99 -- not too shabby for the whole collection.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00E9I1FPI/ref=as_li_ss_tl?ie=UTF8&camp=1789&creative=390957&creativeASIN=B00E9I1FPI&linkCode=as2&tag=legeofleef-20

(ref link included)