It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Endzville: Pretty sure all previous ones have been MP3 and FLAC, and I'm sure it'd be the same here too.

Edit: Just found it. Click on the albums' covers and you'll see a box with the format available for each. e.g. A Machine For Pigs is MP3, FLAC and ALAC.
DarkoD13: That's what I did initially, based on my Bundledragon experience, but clicking the covers just takes me to the top of the page for some reason, no box.
Odd. Oh well, I went through them all, and they're all the same format as the example I posted.
Endzville: Odd. Oh well, I went through them all, and they're all the same format as the example I posted.
Thanks a lot. I guess I'll have to update Firefox later.
Endzville: Pretty sure all previous ones have been MP3 and FLAC, and I'm sure it'd be the same here too.

Edit: Just found it. Click on the albums' covers and you'll see a box with the format available for each. e.g. A Machine For Pigs is MP3, FLAC and ALAC.
DarkoD13: That's what I did initially, based on my Bundledragon experience, but clicking the covers just takes me to the top of the page for some reason, no box.
Page doesnt seem to work properly in Opera :/., Chrome is fine...
Nergal01: Hm, I'm tempted to get that music bundle for Shattered Memories alone. >_>
That first track from that album is fairly good :). Not sure whether for me its worth $10 (other albums dont seem to be stuff i like)
Post edited October 22, 2013 by nijuu
nijuu: Page doesnt seem to work properly in Opera :/., Chrome is fine...
I sent them a message about it just in case. They have a really nice contact system, you just need to press that question mark on the bottom right.
Game Music Bundle... of the Damned!

$1
Amnesia, Machine for Pigs, Limbo, BloodRayne Betrayal, Dead Space

$10
Home, Year Walk (fantastic iOS game), Penumbra, Horror at MS Aurora, Organ Trail, Alice Madness Returns,
Plants vs Zombies, Silent Hill Shattered Memos, Survaillant
GUYS THE SOUNDTRACK FOR MS AURORA IS AWESOME
Post edited October 22, 2013 by Foxhack
Dunno if it was mentioned here, but Steam is offering a 50-75% deal on Deus Ex HR Director's Cut for those who own the original HR, with a little extra for owners of Missing Link.

No idea what this DC version is about though. Some are saying it has shinier graphics and less shitty boss fights.
retsuseiba: Dunno if it was mentioned here, but Steam is offering a 50-75% deal on Deus Ex HR Director's Cut for those who own the original HR, with a little extra for owners of Missing Link.

No idea what this DC version is about though. Some are saying it has shinier graphics and less shitty boss fights.
Yes, the boss fight areas have been reworked considerably, offering alternative solutions to defeat them if you aren't equipped to fight them directly. There's also a New Game+ mode and developer's commentary IIRC.
Also some improvements like the AI from Missing Link have been applied to the whole game.
So DX:HR DC is essentially €5 (German price seems €20) for owners.
Nice, actually. :)

But it seems you cannot buy it yet, need to wait 2 days.
Post edited October 22, 2013 by dyscode
So.. will it go on a seasonal sale this season, stacking with the original owners' discount?
dyscode: So DX:HR DC is essentially €5 (German price seems €20) for owners.

I think it's because the release delay between americas/europe. I got it just a few hours ago for $5, downloading atm.
Gone Home is 50% off on the Humble Store: https://www.humblebundle.com/store/gonehome/OHFHXxPWMLTy
Regarding the Game Music Bundle… of the Damned! - two questions:
-- Are the soundtracks DRM-free?
-- Does one get all formats?

Thanks ahead.
dyscode: So DX:HR DC is essentially €5 (German price seems €20) for owners.

Tizzysawr: I think it's because the release delay between americas/europe. I got it just a few hours ago for $5, downloading atm.
Thanks for the heads up! :)
HypersomniacLive: Regarding the Game Music Bundle… of the Damned! - two questions:
-- Are the soundtracks DRM-free?
-- Does one get all formats?

Thanks ahead.
The last Time I bought from GMB (GMB 2 OST) was all DRM Free with mp3 and FLAC. *EDIT* GMB is now hosted by Loudr.
Post edited October 22, 2013 by dyscode